PDA

View Full Version : Transmutation

Bluezane
04-15-2014, 09:18 PM
I have heard that there is armor transmutation in this game and i was just wondering if you are able to transmute heavy armor on to medium armor?

Moine
04-16-2014, 02:14 AM
you can make plate look like cloth, at least according to the stream.

makes for some interesting ideas.

Bluezane
04-16-2014, 07:48 AM

If you are referring to the sporting cloths I don't think that counts because it is cash shop clothing and will likely be transmutable on to anything.

VMBarbosa
04-16-2014, 08:26 AM
I have heard that there is armor transmutation in this game and i was just wondering if you are able to transmute heavy armor on to medium armor?

Yeah FireCait was talking about being able to Transmogrify your gear to look like another piece of gear. They showed off some of that at the end of their last live stream if you want to go check it out.

Striefer
04-16-2014, 11:00 AM

So I can make a heavy armor looking caster?

Carratos
04-16-2014, 02:04 PM
So I can make a heavy armor looking caster?
Clarification from the developers is needed but my assumption is all attributes including type (e.g. Heavy, Leather, cloth) is retained but only LOOKS differently. This gives you the ability to Wear a piece of armor that you like the look of but also have the benefits of higher level/better stats, etc. Short answer is if you play a class that prevents you from wearing a type of armor this would most likely not allow you to wear it :-/

Havenox
04-16-2014, 09:17 PM
some features and aspects from KR 1.0 apparently are on NA, as we can see in livestreams... could this also are...

Toveri
04-16-2014, 09:44 PM
It works just like Aion if you have played. Even can trans costumes from events and holidays! Some rare items cant be changed though

Striefer
04-17-2014, 08:16 AM
It works just like Aion if you have played. Even can trans costumes from events and holidays! Some rare items cant be changed though

I played with guild wars 2's transmutation system, so I am going to assume they are similar.
If this is the case, it is a great thing ^_^

NeonWhiteKnight
04-17-2014, 11:11 PM
This feature has been confirmed in today's trionworlds stream!

Oxcynn
04-18-2014, 01:45 AM

can you give us more precisions?

Striefer
04-18-2014, 08:18 AM
I saw that! Great to see.