PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions :D

Minakie
04-25-2016, 09:46 AM
Me and a few friends came up with a list of suggestions for future AA improvements:

- Save the "zooom out" preference for raids so that we don't have to keep manually changing our raid options each time we join a raid
- Make the loot window smaller
- Add an auto roll/decline loot option (rolls make me laggy, thus making events harder)
- Automatically reequip the glider after dropping the Crimson Watch Harpoon Cannon
- Allow cars (Roadster, Drift, Speedster and Timber) to go past obstacles in the way (such as shrubs, rocks, larders, fences, etc) without colliding with them just like farm carts, wagons, haulers and freighters can
- Make items (such as gliders, mounts, customs, properties' designs) bound to the account instead of bound to the char, so that they can be shared between chars of the same account
- Send people an alert email before Patron is about to expire, not after it already expired
- When people change the email associated with their account, send all the Newsletters only to the new email and not the old one (I have this problem myself, sometimes I miss things 'cause half the emails are still being sent to my old email)
- It would be nice if we had a section of notes on our friends list, so we could add notes to our friends such as "X's alt" or "from my old guild". When we have a huge friends list, sometimes it gets hard to remember how we met everyone.

We would also like to suggest for you guys to make a youtube video featuring all the pets released so far (Narayana, Daru, Cow, Cottage), showcasing their individual abilities' animations. If you could showcase them 'naked' and with their respective accessories (pacifier, cowbell, mini-wings) that'd be a plus :)

More suggestions on post #5 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?274644-Some-suggestions-D&p=2305174&viewfull=1#post2305174).

djs
04-25-2016, 10:07 AM
I would like to make another suggestion if i may
our owner's mark on vehicles I think should be more than 1min, If our client crashes we lose our pks
if in a crowded area. please change the owners mark to 2-3 min.
thank you

Minakie
04-26-2016, 11:53 AM
I would like to make another suggestion if i may
our owner's mark on vehicles I think should be more than 1min, If our client crashes we lose our pks
if in a crowded area. please change the owners mark to 2-3 min.
thank you

Agreed, I play on a laptop and I don't have a super fast connection, if I disconnect it can take me up to 5 minutes to get back in game.

FileHawk
04-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Some of these are very good.

The videos sound great. If you go out and look for I found its actually pretty hard to find... There are a few fan sites and a few you tubers who cover it but they don't have all the info.

Make this happen give us a cute little video once a week that's 5 minutes long covering something in archeage.....

Minakie
05-08-2016, 06:21 AM
I found a few more of our old suggestions list. These were cooked up last year. I apologize if any of these have already been implemented since then.

- When you block a user, mails from that person should also be blocked (would help block spam mails from chat spammer bots)
- Add an option to block a user that sent us a mail (would help block gold spammers without having to type their weird names)
- Race swap (eg.: Firran to Harani)
- Respawn Cooldown debuff should not make you unable to summon a portal
- Add an option to Change Server directly from game, without having to change characters first;
- No dismount when opening chests
- Add an option to mail a person when right-clicking their name near a mail-owl (cause some people have weird names and if you type it wrong you may accidentaly mail the wrong person)
- Allow properties to be settled to both guild and family at the same time
- Add an option to chests to write down the name of the people you want to share them with ('cause you might want to, for instance, share a specific chest with someone from your family and someone else from your guild)
- Replace the wild thisles in Rose Estate (Ynystere) with actual roses :P
- The in-game report form should have space for us to write more. The current number of characters is way too limited as it is
- TR quests: lvl15; why is the "orange seedling" not called "orange sappling" like all the others?
- Add the ability to summon battle pets on dungeons
- New animations: "/hug" and "/poke"
- Allow characters on the same account to change furniture on each others house. Characters on the same account all belong to the same person and it's annoying to have to keep changing chars when you want to rearrange your own furniture
- Add the ability to preview pets and mounts in the Marketplace (maybe hiding the toon if needed)
- Add the ability to, when previewing clothes in the Marketplace, unequip a preview item if the icon is clicked again
- Add a way to rename a guild without having to disband the guild, make a new one and re-invite everyone

mundungu too
05-08-2016, 06:02 PM
I have one we need badly
- *Hug* Emotes...
http://i.imgur.com/wv7cm3o.gif
BOOM goes the doonamite

Cynique
05-09-2016, 05:52 AM
- Add the ability to, when previewing clothes in the Marketplace, unequip a preview item if the icon is clicked again
There's a button in the preview area that clears the whole preview. Not useful if you are previewing parts and want to unpreview just one part, but at least it exists.

Here's mine:
* On Plate armour sets, how about making it so that high level female sets, which *are* more protective than low level sets, also *look* more protective, instead of this progressive reduction in the amount of metal used. The lowbie Safety First set actually covers all of your character, while the Obsidian set leaves large amounts of skin exposed. (Ref: GW2.)

Minakie
05-13-2016, 12:52 AM
- Make items (such as gliders, mounts, customs, properties' designs) bound to the account instead of bound to the char, so that they can be shared between chars of the same account

Not sure if that's possible but I'd like this to actually apply to bound taxes, guilas, merit bages and coins from events. I got a few stuck 'cause I accidentally got them in the wrong character, and not even the Support team will have them moved to the right character.

Minakie
05-18-2016, 11:49 PM
I was furnishing my new house on AA today. I had bought all the furniture I wanted to have there for it to look like a real-life house and I was decorating it, when suddenly I get a message saying I can't place any more items. Damn. Now my house won't be like the one I had imagined :c

- If only there was a way to increase the number of allowed furniture items in our houses... :P

Minakie
05-20-2016, 01:00 AM
Reposting this here so I can have all my suggestions in one place :p

"While you may think it’s funny to name your guild after a terrorist organization or name your character after a mass-murderer, rest assured that we do not and will not allow this within ArcheAge."

I've been wondering about this for quite some time. Is there a way to report offensive names in game?
Also, the bot report system doesn't always work. I've had times when I tried to report someone only to get a "You can't report this player at this time" message. Plus, the number of letters we can type in there needs to be increased so we can use it to report other situations other than just botting.

That tool really needs an improvement then. Sadly, I'm pretty sure if you have to get out of game, log into the website and submit a ticket, some people will just be too lazy to do it. That's just human nature. If they make it easier to report someone while actually still being ingame, the whole process will be much smoother.

Minakie
05-22-2016, 05:17 AM
I know this one has already been suggested, but I'd like to suggest it again: a way to preview how a certain outfit will look like when dyed in a different color (I know there's a new encyclopedia for gear coming out, maybe the same could be made for outfits).

Minakie
05-27-2016, 01:26 PM
More items we could use to "camouflage" a glider by changing its appearance (similar to the Violet and Verdant Wings, but different items, like musical instruments and backpacks)

Minakie
05-29-2016, 02:01 AM
I'd like music instruments to have an option to keep playing a sheet music on a loop.