PDA

View Full Version : How to level new trees?

Amdur
04-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if a more experienced member of our community could enlighten me on how to level new skilltrees most efficiently.

The main question I'm having is if it makes any difference if I'm leveling one, two or even three new trees at the same time.
Is the Exp I'm gaining split between the trees or does every tree get the same exp, no matter how many I'm raising at the same time?

I'd guess leveling three new trees wouldn't be very clever since the new skills will have a very low level and thus deal less damage.

To cut a long story short:
Level one new tree at a time or do two/three?

Thanks in advance! :)

PureRogue
04-16-2014, 01:28 AM
I think xp is slit, at least someone told me that, have not tested it my self!
It would be really, really hard to level 3 new trees at the same time!
Even one new tree if it is main offensive makes it painful!

Nyilaira
04-16-2014, 01:30 AM
I'm not very sure but I think is the same for all.
When you start level 1 and get all the way level 50, by then, your skill trees are also level 50 :)

If you change skill trees you will need a lot of grinding and as you said, they will be low level.

PureRogue
04-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Has anyone tried to level 4 trees at the same time?
Like changing one tree time from time?I noticed that you get more xp then you need for your trees!

Amdur
04-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Well what I was planning to do is get level 50 with my "main" build and then switch out one tree at a time so I can keep two high level trees to actually deal damage.

I'm probably going Archery/Shadowplay/Auramancy and will then take out Auramancy and take what ever other tree I feel like.

PureRogue
04-16-2014, 01:51 AM
You can also change to other tree when ever you have allot of lp and you are going to craft etc!

Amdur
04-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Good idea, haven't thought of that. :)

Bubasparks
04-16-2014, 02:06 AM
Well, 2 trees is enough to kill mobs and lvlup new tree, aaand there are few good spots with mid lvl elite mobs ( 35-40lvl) who give fine exp even on lvl 50 :)

Nilv
04-16-2014, 02:16 AM
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if a more experienced member of our community could enlighten me on how to level new skilltrees most efficiently.

The main question I'm having is if it makes any difference if I'm leveling one, two or even three new trees at the same time.
Is the Exp I'm gaining split between the trees or does every tree get the same exp, no matter how many I'm raising at the same time?

I'd guess leveling three new trees wouldn't be very clever since the new skills will have a very low level and thus deal less damage.

To cut a long story short:
Level one new tree at a time or do two/three?

Thanks in advance! :)

nope, it don't make any difference. Just start with 3 skill trees get them to 50 lvl and then swap 2 of them and grind grind grind. That's what i did on Russian servers.

If you really want to be effective start with magic skill tree, doing AoE farming is really fast exp. Or other option is Archery, that's good enough to farm with only 1 tree so you can swap 2 :D

Amdur
04-16-2014, 02:22 AM
So let's say a Mob is giving 100 Exp.

What you're saying is each tree will get 100 Exp, right? Even when I'm leveling two new ones they won't get 50/50 exp only?

kiukiu
04-16-2014, 02:44 AM
If you level 50 and didnt reset any trees previously, your 3 skill trees are level 50. But if you reset your tree to change for another, you get 10 level tree, but you character remains level 50. You can switch back to your old level 50 tree whenever you want.
There is a quest to level all skill trees to level 50. Reward - title -3% mana consumption.

Nilv
04-16-2014, 02:50 AM
So let's say a Mob is giving 100 Exp.

What you're saying is each tree will get 100 Exp, right? Even when I'm leveling two new ones they won't get 50/50 exp only?

yes, there is no split of experience. All trees are getting same amount.

This is just based on Russian Archeage, so it could be different here.

Amdur
04-16-2014, 03:02 AM
@kiukiu
Yeah I know that (except for the quest part), that was not my question. ;)

@Nilv
Thanks alot!
Let's see if we can get a confirmation of an alpha player. :)

Vibe
04-16-2014, 03:27 AM
Leveling trees after you hit 50 is very hard/takes a long time.

kiukiu
04-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Not that hard, you can have like 3 trees at 50 and 3 more trees at arround 30 when you finish quest line overcompleting them and doing hidden quests, not to forget that you get experience by spending labor points. For example mining star ore (25LP spent) gives like 500exp.

Inori
04-16-2014, 07:09 AM
For spending 5000 labor points you get 144,000 XP. Roughly 28,8 XP per 1 labor point. Leveling ALT skill trees in this game is just painful grind unless you managed to get some quests saved by overcompleting every single quest in the game.