PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy land for a house

Liatra
05-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Hey all,
I'm new to the game and looking to buy land to put a farmhouse on. I've been running around trying to put it down, and every spot seems to be taken or a hill. Anyone selling land? I'd love 24x24, the farmhouse looks cute, but the smaller house size would be awesome too! Anywhere on the eastern continent would be great.
Thanks!

Shalille
05-15-2016, 06:51 AM
Hi Kraken is not the best choice for a new player to find land. Unless you are prepared to spend cash on apex to get the gold required to pay the high prices demanded here.

There are NA servers such as Ollo, with much lower populations that have free available land , you should consider if you would rather restart your character on one of those to get free land instead of paying for expensive land here.

But if you want to stay here, ppl are selling land its just a bit pricey....might help to let us know your price range.

Liatra
05-15-2016, 09:24 AM
Oh, well I don't really want to reroll now. I found nice people to play with in my guild! I can start saving up for the lower price ranges/zones. I have 500g so far, and can keep gathering stuff to sell to make more.

Shalille
05-15-2016, 10:12 AM
500g should be enough to get a 16x spot in a less desired zone like windscour or perineer. Beware of demolition sales that ask you to pay up front unless you really trust them.
I recommend you stay away from karkasse, which while dirt cheap is in war on your farm area half the time.

I assume you have patron, so be sure to take advantage of your free daily labor to make gold, even if you just process raw materials a public crafting house.

Liatra
05-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Alright, thanks! Do I just go around looking for "for sale" signs?

DrakLotus
05-16-2016, 07:53 PM
I have a 16 in yeny i will sell as demo mail me in game at Draklotus

Moleman
05-17-2016, 02:55 PM
In the past two days, on Kraken East Windscour, one 16 sold for 100gold and another one was empty, a guild mate put a design on it. Check Windscour, then Perinoor. Perfectly fine places to live :)

If someone is going to demo, get their player name and guild name, ask your more venerated guildies if anyone knows the player or the guild he's in so you can possibly find someone that knows him and can vouch for that guy or that guild generally being good people. I've also asked a person selling land to give me the names of 3 other folks he sold to and asked those players about the guy.

If this is your first land transaction, bring a friend that knows the ropes of placing/trading land. You'll have less of a chance getting ripped off, or the land snabbed out from under you.

Might even find a 24x for 1000 or open, who knows. Cheers!

(edit)Rookborn's selling cheap lately too, check there as well.