PDA

View Full Version : seeking a guild

Bartender
04-16-2014, 06:00 AM
i'm nobody really but i love supporting and helping out guild members and people outside of guilds, i like bossing questing raiding partying, and for little side entertainment pking, but what i love the most is pvping and doing outrageous stuff such as stealing cargo hijacking doing silly stuff with people. most guilds didnt accept me due to that and im looking for anyone willing to take me in , lots of love

-Bartender

Kit7ycat
04-16-2014, 06:20 AM
I would say, have a look at the guilds in the guild forum lists, there are plenty of guilds looking for players and may PVP guilds too that should be a good fit for you ... and don't be scared to message some of them and check out their websites.

You will find the perfect guild out there for you! ...

Good luck and hope to see you around!! =D

Bartender
04-16-2014, 06:21 AM
I would say, have a look at the guilds in the guild forum lists, there are plenty of guilds looking for players and may PVP guilds too that should be a good fit for you ... and don't be scared to message some of them and check out their websites.

You will find the perfect guild out there for you! ...

Good luck and hope to see you around!! =D

thank you for the advice, wish you luck also

Kit7ycat
04-16-2014, 06:26 AM
Hehe Thanks Bartender.
I really hope you find a nice guild for your needs! you seem like a nice guy!! =D

Laxus
04-16-2014, 07:36 AM
Well, if you intent to play on the EU servers. Take a look at my guilds recruitment topic ^^. Link can be found in my signature.

Brokefest
04-16-2014, 07:47 AM
thank you for the advice, wish you luck also

Take a look at our recruitment thread, it is always changing, and we are already playing the game. We can get you up to speed and have you playing as well. =)

Bartender
04-17-2014, 01:43 PM
sorry im seeking a guild for NA, because EURE hasn't been confirmed and i'll be playing on NA

Weifert Lionheart
04-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Bartender, we aren't a EURO guild =) We are North American.

Captain Vyse
04-17-2014, 02:12 PM
i'm nobody really but i love supporting and helping out guild members and people outside of guilds, i like bossing questing raiding partying, and for little side entertainment pking, but what i love the most is pvping and doing outrageous stuff such as stealing cargo hijacking doing silly stuff with people. most guilds didnt accept me due to that and im looking for anyone willing to take me in , lots of love

-Bartender

If you're looking for a cool guild. Try Phoenix Rising

We're always looking for new fun members.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?29-Phoenix-Rising

Halcyon
04-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey Bartender,

Our guild, The Oran'Thul, is still recruiting I believe (Eastern Faction only). We have members in NA, EU and down under, but our main base is NA. For details, check out the link in my signature. Also, lots of our guildies hang out in the chat on Nekrage's Twitch stream (http://www.twitch.tv/nekrage/profile), which is, in my humble opinion, the best source of information about the game. Feel free to drop in, chat, ask questions about ArcheAge :)

Regardless, hope you find what you're looking for mate! Welcome to the ArcheAge community!

Chunacouture
04-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Check your inbox bartender

Paradigm
04-17-2014, 09:08 PM
I have to agree with everyone here .. already the best community around. You are sure to find an awesome guild to fit your playsytle ...

More than welcome to check out Tenacious (recruitment thread in my signature line), but we wish you well in your endeavors no matter your choice. We'll see you on the battlefield my friend