PDA

View Full Version : let fish packs be stored on island property

Wendigo
05-28-2016, 06:33 AM
islands in sea zones are lose/lose. there are no trade packs in these zones, and it seems logical that they should receive the advantage of being able to store fish.

more players who can store fish, means more people will seek island lands, and thus fish, this will bring more activity on the seas, more ocean pvp, piracy, alliances of fishermen, etc.

this seems like a no brainer.

wooglemoogle
05-29-2016, 04:46 AM
Except there's not much island land in the first place. Their value pretty much comes from their rarity and possibly for ports (most useful for pirating). Case in point, 2.9's adding islands solely for luxury housing.

As for storing fish, yes it'll bring more activity. Activity as in getting camped at the island because it'll be a guaranteed source of fish packs.

Wendigo
05-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Except there's not much island land in the first place. Their value pretty much comes from their rarity and possibly for ports (most useful for pirating). Case in point, 2.9's adding islands solely for luxury housing.

As for storing fish, yes it'll bring more activity. Activity as in getting camped at the island because it'll be a guaranteed source of fish packs.

is there something wrong with pvp happening in open pvp zones? and storing packs on your property means only you can you pick them up...this ban on storing fish packs makes no sense at all. trion said they wanted to cut back on the hording, so put timers on the fish. but no, its ridiculous to say anything that causes pvp in open pvp zones is bad.

romonster
05-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Just think how bad your island home would smell with all that fish stored there. ;)

Wendigo
05-30-2016, 10:10 AM
some of us like the sea side style :)

I live in nova scotia. my ancestors are all fishermen. I would like as much maritimer style and options as possible :)

Toffin
05-30-2016, 10:12 AM
Why do you think Tahyang's Growlgate still smells like it? Back in the day all those farms were filled with fish or packs at one point...