PDA

View Full Version : HI, im new investor

Iwantoknow
05-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Hi, im new.. i got 5k GS, however i p2w for APex and now got 50k+ my friend leave game and gave me itens that worthy 35k+...
so right now i got 85k.. i want to know in what should i invest my gold on, i also got 9 acc.
please, whisper me or reply here.. i can invest the gold and wait for the liquid gain over months...however i want to be 7k GS + using that gold for it in next 4-6 months :]
please tell me how to invest this gold, im serious.. what is going up and what is a good thing to do about those 9acc labor... thanks alottt! <3 cutepie

Iwantoknow
05-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Hi, im new.. i got 5k GS, however i p2w for APex and now got 50k+ my friend leave game and gave me itens that worthy 35k+...
so right now i got 85k.. i want to know in what should i invest my gold on, i also got 9 acc.
please, whisper me or reply here.. i can invest the gold and wait for the liquid gain over months...however i want to be 7k GS + using that gold for it in next 4-6 months :]
please tell me how to invest this gold, im serious.. what is going up and what is a good thing to do about those 9acc labor... thanks alottt! <3 cutepie

Iwantoknow
05-29-2016, 04:53 PM

Iwantoknow
05-29-2016, 04:54 PM

swiffles
05-29-2016, 05:56 PM

If you are on Kyrios and want to gear with 85k gold and dont want to transfer off server to free farm another, here is what I would do assuming you are west, if you're east, this info is kinda useless.

Whisper Dephinga or how ever he spells his full name, I ussually just call him dep, ask him if he is selling any land clusters particularly in Gweonaid but he may have some in Sandeep(30% sure he has some here) or Hellswamp(10% sure he might have some here to sell)

So what you want to do once you have bought a bunch of land is kit out all your alt accouts not directly linked to the same emails as one another with farm freighters so you can do mass hauler runs. Note you shouldn't have to spend all the gold you have to do this, maybe 35k or something. Now plant cheese and honey larders and set yourself up grinding larder runs for max profit to sandeep for 6 months. You will have enough by then to afford decent gear if you have 9 alts to run with you. If you are able to breach 7k will depend on the economy in 6 months time, it might be a lot easier, who knows.

Roughly I got 6k GS with 60k gold or something, not to sure because ive tried archery and mage before, bought and resld many sets for gold sinks. Id say 200k can get you 7k these days if you dual weild fully focus gemmed ayanads.

Maximise your gearscore with dual wielding with focus gems, and high end gems and frosts in most other slots. Warning, the big boys and girl of Kyrios dont respect P2W players (go figure) that reach 7k GS, but it happens and if you can pvp devently it wont matter.

When you reach close t target gold, you could resell the land to boost your gold, but then no more income, up to you.

MisterPotato
05-29-2016, 06:25 PM
Pork belly and beans

beans
05-29-2016, 06:48 PM
http://puu.sh/p9MJ9/ff13bb97d8.jpg

beans
05-29-2016, 06:49 PM
yes hello i'm new investor

Pietro
05-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Wish I had people give me their characters so I could have 35k to work with....

luniz
05-29-2016, 07:46 PM
buy all the land.

Tazbon
05-29-2016, 10:06 PM
Buy my land!

tostitos
05-30-2016, 03:04 AM
invest the gold by trading it for real life cash

you will see immediate gains

BoomtoBad
05-30-2016, 03:49 AM
Become an archer.

Bokuden
05-30-2016, 11:05 AM
Frozen orange juice concentrate.

boomboombetty
05-30-2016, 11:43 AM
Become an archer that righy there is a gold sink unlike any other.

Noticemesenpai
05-30-2016, 12:26 PM

photoshop

Avenged
05-31-2016, 08:07 AM
Become an archer.

lol wut

Alphacake
06-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Frozen orange juice concentrate.

No one's going to get that. But well done.