PDA

View Full Version : Rise to the challenge of Ascension and claim your free gifts discussion thread

Celestrata Bloodsong
05-31-2016, 08:14 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/05/blog11.jpg

In order to celebrate Ascension, we’re putting together a series of special gifts and limited time quests. Veterans, returning players, and new players alike will find new items in their mailboxes. Guilds will also find special items in their Prestige Shops! Read on for all the juicy details, and look for these items after the launch of Ascension on May 31st!

Get all of the details on our Official Website! (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/?p=3745)

Discuss this topic with your fellow Adventurers right here!

Zirconi
05-31-2016, 08:38 PM
At first I was like what...
I'm still quite what.

Sounds like there's gonna be a lot to keep up with T_T

Lovebane
05-31-2016, 08:47 PM
I don't see the quests that give the SUPERIOR Ascension Crystals.

Great Worker (Burn 1000 Labor)
Sparring Arena (Win a 3v3)
Auroria Conquest (Kill 200 Auroria Quest.)

These only gave me the regular Ascension Crystals as reward.

According to the site..

Until June 28, six new quests will be available in-game that you can use to gain extra items or make that Priceless Coin item permanent! All of these quests are available to characters who are over level 40, and can be accepted from an Auctioneer. The quest rewards are different for current and returning players:

So unless the "Returning players" are getting the superior ascension crystals quests.. I must be missing something.

Priceless
05-31-2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah I have been looking for how to get them too...ive reread the website page like 10 times and ive been to the auctioneer I don't see any quest that rewards the superior ascension crystals

Pgaladriel
05-31-2016, 08:58 PM
They say on the new (site) that you need the buff from an upcoming player to have the superior crystal so may be you need this buff when you return the quest and you have a superior crystal instead of normal crystal.

PS: sorry for my english.

Yvonne
05-31-2016, 08:59 PM
Firstly, is the armor from the packs permanent? If so, that's great for my alt and I'm pretty pleased with that!

Secondly.... do we really have to be partied with returning players to earn superior ascension crystals? Those are extremely rare on my server and this basically puts a lot of the rewards out of reach. The friends I have who play still play! I'm all for helping people, mind. But it doesn't feel good to miss out on rewards you were really looking forward to just because you don't have a returning player to work with.

Lovebane
05-31-2016, 09:02 PM
They say on the new (site) that you need the buff from an upcoming player to have the superior crystal so may be you need this buff when you return the quest and you have a superior crystal instead of normal crystal.

PS: sorry for my english.

Ah Ok I see it.

To earn keys, boxes, and Superior Crystals, you need to be affected by the “Homecoming Warrior” buff as a returning player or by having the “With the Homecoming Warrior” buff by being grouped with a returning player. Returning players can gain that buff by activating their Homecoming Warrior’s Blessing item.

I guess we need people to test then.. good thing I didn't turn in any of my quests yet.

Seliente
05-31-2016, 10:16 PM
Where would these packs be listed in the Glyph laucher for returning players?

I've checked the store page as listed on the trion page and I dont see any packs listed there. Logged in to see if there was an ingame page I needed to goto and nothing listed in game either.

Have the returning players packs been launched yet?

BabaBooey
05-31-2016, 10:28 PM
Soo... Here's a 30 day mount that you can make perm, but only if you know a returning player ??? WTF kind of reward is this? How can you call this a reward for "legacy" players... so sick of the BEEE ESSSS

Lovebane
05-31-2016, 10:41 PM
Is there RNG involved for getting the Superior one?

I partied with a Homecoming Buff.
Turned in the 1000 Labor quest.
Got Regular Ascension Crystal.

So unless it's triggered by "You need this buff active to trigger a special quest that gives you the Superior"..

I Abandoned the quest and requested it and got the same one.

Both as Leader and as Party Member.

Both times Regular Crystal.

._.

alannahbanana
05-31-2016, 11:07 PM
Hello I am a returning player and want to come back for the homecoming box gifts, however i do not have the homecoming box on glyph. I logged on to my character to see if it was there and it wasn't. Because I logged in to my character is that going to mess up my chances of getting the homecoming box? I have not logged on for 5 months.

BabaBooey
05-31-2016, 11:08 PM
is there rng involved for getting the superior one?

I partied with a homecoming buff.
Turned in the 1000 labor quest.
Got regular ascension crystal.

So unless it's triggered by "you need this buff active to trigger a special quest that gives you the superior"..

I abandoned the quest and requested it and got the same one.

Both as leader and as party member.

Both times regular crystal.

._.

celestrata / trion !!!! Please clarify this!! We need to know if it is working as intended!!!

Priceless
05-31-2016, 11:11 PM

So unless it's triggered by "You need this buff active to trigger a special quest that gives you the Superior"..

._.

So, if that's now how you get it then wtf how DO we get them

Emiesha
05-31-2016, 11:22 PM
i would help as well, i would help all the peoples!! all the peoples in all the factions!! but seriously, the only "returning" people are the ones who were only gone long enough to check out BDO. oh, and a few who had transferred and are now transferring back, but i really dont think that counts :/ all we have are a handful of new people and new alts

WTT new system for old boring box you get to open once a day plis... or at least have the things available to be made permanent with the regular crystals :/ dont like gettin 'rooster' teased by an indian giver ._. *sadly strokes the air at a rajani pipe dream*

Edit: oooh goody, looks like even if you find a returning player ya dont get a superior :(

MiketheGreatest
05-31-2016, 11:35 PM

._.

Confirming. Did these quests with a returning player - didn't get anything on all 3 quests. Tried again at reset, nothing. They were in my group the whole time, we even were in the same 3v3...

BabaBooey
05-31-2016, 11:48 PM
Confirming. Did these quests with a returning player - didn't get anything on all 3 quests. Tried again at reset, nothing. They were in my group the whole time, we even were in the same 3v3...

Multiple people on forums and in faction are reporting that the SUPERIOR ascension scrolls are not working, even when the quests are done w/ a returning player w/ homecoming buff. Please address the issue.

Dragh
05-31-2016, 11:52 PM
i did a mistake, i claimed with the wrong char, any chances to move the gift to my main char? the item attached to the mail is not claimed yet.

Valarmorghuliss
05-31-2016, 11:58 PM
Has anyone even gotten the superior scrolls? o.O
Seeing a lot of complains about it not working - has anyone actually gotten it to work?

Emiesha
06-01-2016, 12:12 AM
Has anyone even gotten the superior scrolls? o.O
Seeing a lot of complains about it not working - has anyone actually gotten it to work?

inb4 wave of compensation requests

cpt38
06-01-2016, 12:15 AM
I have 1 account that was made a long time ago it was never patron, i havent played with it since before 2.0 and has a player lvl 28 in it. will it get a returning player pack? i have logged it in after 2.9 came online.

Archen
06-01-2016, 02:25 AM
I never criticized the way of development, but this new event is shocking. We have to hunt for unused accounts to be able to claim the best rewards? This is not motivating, this is a real punishment and most of the players will have no chance this way to get the permanent mounts or those rng chests. There won't be returning players running around 24/7 so what is this exactly good for next to pissing everybody off? Please remove this whole thing instead of torturing your loyal players like this. Not even close to be fair. Every player I know are more than disappointed now.

Careby
06-01-2016, 02:44 AM
It is mind-boggling that a game company would structure an event so that it disappoints the very players that keep the game afloat.

Telly
06-01-2016, 03:35 AM
K so they added a event to give us lots of neat stuff. Then they made it where you have to rely on someone else to even have a snowballs chance in hell to get any of these neat items. Then the event doesn't even work.......On top of that, I've asked every friend who use to play this game to come back so I could possibly have chance to get something. All have replied with a big fat resounding NO.... so basically I am screwed on getting anything. And I know I am not the only one. It's almost like a slap to the face for those of us who have stuck around.

TheMechanic
06-01-2016, 04:22 AM
I think every event gets worse and worse for the ppl that support this game all the time. I'm really sad about this crap

with the returning players event. You can hardly find any returning player,so this event is useless to 90% of the playerbase.

Cohiba
06-01-2016, 04:42 AM
Has anyone else noticed that accounts that have been inactive for really long (pre 2.5) don't even have the chest at all ???? My friends all only have the 2.5 homecoming pack in their rewards and the 2.0 downtime compensation.
does the "homecoming warrior giftpack" come only after we accept the "bloodsong homecoming" pack first? how does this work? it would be absurd if all my friends who quit summer last year can't return and receive these benefits?

Emiesha
06-01-2016, 05:04 AM
it kinda reminds me of the mentee/mentor quests for dungeons. but at least with that there are more new players than returning (even though its not that huge of an amount.) you can complete it legitimately like 1-3 times a week if you hang around dungeons all day, but most get around it by constantly remaking an alt. but theres no loop hole here, no one will get a permanent mount unless they can get a best friend to agree to it (or bribe them) cuz i doubt a regular returning player will be willing to stick with you long enough to get the 40+ crystals you need.

first event im actually wanting to punch someone for. all the others just had some annoying mistakes that were solved.... this, this is ugh :/ why even have this event.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03344/Grumpycat_3344645b.jpg

Mangogogo
06-01-2016, 05:16 AM
This is a ploy for them to reach KPI of new players obtained from new patch. Players after seeing this mechanic, will create new alt accounts that will not be used again until the next big patch. The new wave of alts will be the slight boost needed to reach KPI after taking considerations of alts/bots created daily. :)

Qhei
06-01-2016, 05:32 AM
Compensation incoming?

dragonorbsx
06-01-2016, 06:01 AM
Did not recieve the packege on my account either have not been on for more then 5months.....

Lovebane
06-01-2016, 06:05 AM
You want to know the funny thing about this event?

In order to get the homecoming buff the character needed to NOT have logged in for 30 days.

That's fine and all but you forget that we had the "LOG IN NOW TO KEEP YOUR CHARACTER NAME!" event.

So you technical fouled every player who had an active interest in the game log in each and every character to keep their name.. unless they had character names on an account they didn't care for since that's the only way they'd gotten the homecoming buff aspect.

http://i.imgur.com/zOQ2uOp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wG26fwh.jpg

I've tried with a party of 2.. then added a 3rd, got and completed quest, same result. added a 4th. got and completed quest, same result. So unless there's also a hidden requirement of being in a full party... I'm sure if I add 5.. it'd be the same result..

So unless you want people to test if you need a full damn raid party with the one homecoming warrior as party leader...

That's a pretty farfetched way of telling me that this quest can't be used to get superior crystals.

You state that the minimum for the quests are L40.. so unless you've made it so only L55 can get the superiors.. THAT is also another requirement I can't test since the highest I've got are 52s.

Dimi
06-01-2016, 06:13 AM
i couldn't take my topiary sampling by login in today - the odd thing is that it shows that i have taken it which i haven't.Is this a bug?I reported it to the support but I'm afraid if the upcoming days will be the same. Pls look into to it

Ligeros
06-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Has anyone else noticed that accounts that have been inactive for really long (pre 2.5) don't even have the chest at all ???? My friends all only have the 2.5 homecoming pack in their rewards and the 2.0 downtime compensation.
does the "homecoming warrior giftpack" come only after we accept the "bloodsong homecoming" pack first? how does this work? it would be absurd if all my friends who quit summer last year can't return and receive these benefits?
Haven't gotten mine yet and its probably been about the same as your friend if not longer since I got mine. Everyone I know who is getting the returning players package hasnt received it yet as well.

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Hype is over, you can go back to your games "returning players".

http://i.imgur.com/oobTTJ9.png
http://i.imgur.com/3nJkNUs.png

MiketheGreatest
06-01-2016, 09:08 AM

is that the only quest? o.o

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 09:14 AM
^ that was for doing 1k labor quest. Here is one for skirmish arena:
http://i.imgur.com/tscWnfS.png

The same is for returning player but with Ascension Key as reward.

Now I'm on my way to kill 200 mobs in Auroria. I expect Leviathan as boss for next quest.

Valarmorghuliss
06-01-2016, 09:19 AM
^ that was for doing 1k labor quest. Here is one for skirmish arena:
http://i.imgur.com/tscWnfS.png

The same is for returning player but with Ascension Key as reward.

Now I'm on my way to kill 200 mobs in Auroria. I expect Leviathan as boss for next quest.

omg lol...
How did you get these quests? I only have the basic 1k labor/mobs/arena ones...

Lovebane
06-01-2016, 09:56 AM
Oh well.. that's lame. I guess you need to be Level 55 or some other junk to get the follow up quest because I'm still not seeing a [!] at the auctioneer......

and even if it was active for me, that ends my cares given for this event past the labor burn event.

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 10:09 AM
For killing 200 mobs in Auroria:
http://i.imgur.com/6l9kH2C.png

So you have to kill 40x Red Dragon/Kadum/Anthalon WITH some returning player to get permanent mount.

Youareterrible
06-01-2016, 10:29 AM
This is beyond disappointing. Trion do you have any idea what you're doing at this point?

BabaBooey
06-01-2016, 10:30 AM

Well... RD only happens twice a week, so hopefully that will be different the other 5 days.. either way... I'm not getting this quest done on my server. Thanks for nothing Trino.

zoolie
06-01-2016, 10:41 AM
So... The gift for being a founder is a 30-day mount? No tricks, no traps

Alianne
06-01-2016, 11:26 AM
It is mind-boggling that a game company would structure an event so that it disappoints the very players that keep the game afloat. I totally agree

Alianne
06-01-2016, 11:36 AM
ok so now that some information has come out.... not only do we have to hunt down and find a returning player but we have to beg them or pay them to do some quests with us but now turns out we have to kill three large guys daily to get the crystals we need to get the permanent mounts. So only people in very large well played guilds or pay to play people will get the mounts. Why should this surprise me. The people that don't spend hundreds on the game monthly or the quiet keep to themselves types that pay their $15 a month to play the way they want to always get screwed by Trion...sad very sad.....This is just going to 1) drive people away 2) make the game even more toxic by causing fights over returning players 3) cause extreme jealousy intern causing more toxicity!

Fight the Red Dragon with Homecoming Warriors and Defeat the Red Dragon
Fight the Kadum with Homecoming Warriors and Defeat Kadum
Fight the Anthalon with Homecoming Warriors and Defeat Anthalon

Alianne
06-01-2016, 11:39 AM
So... The gift for being a founder is a 30-day mount? No tricks, no traps

Yup if you pay your $15 dollars a month and aren't in some huge well geared guild you get the privilege of having the mount you have always wanted for a wopping 30 days... but if you pay to win and are geared to the teeth and willing to pay a returning player to run with you, you get the mount permanently.

Kalli Matthews
06-01-2016, 11:47 AM
considering the lack of useful information in the article, i guess Trino didnt know what kills these quests require. XL giving incomplete information again, i bet.... XD

PeZzy
06-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Great...so I get screwed over for logging in within the last 30 days. The rewards should have been based upon existing gear score of characters. :P

Alianne
06-01-2016, 12:24 PM
a lot of people got screwed by logging in for that whole log in to save your characters name thing...

Dagnircoth
06-01-2016, 01:58 PM

Hey, could you please be so nice and tell us where did you find those quests you have posted a screen from? Would be nice for all the other ones to find them too :-)

Alianne
06-01-2016, 02:48 PM
You get them from doing the quests from the ah guy with a player with the returning player buff

Mongoose X
06-01-2016, 04:39 PM
I have a super old account but it gave me blood song pack....not Ascension.

Persistent
06-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Come on. Please. Just tell us to create 100 accounts next time instead of doing it this way. Want to bump ur quarterly numbers? ye tell us first.

squid
06-01-2016, 10:38 PM
When I logged in after work yesterday I was thrilled to upgrade and PVP gem my new T6 gear and sunk about 200k honor to get 4 gems into my pants. I just wanted to log out.

I decided to stick around and just check out the new stuff still but when I found out what's been happening and that this event is a huge f*** you to those who pay multiple patron accounts each month I was beyond disappointed. I spent the rest of the day looking at my not gemmed pants and running around aimlessly in Austera. Good job on killing my hype..

Edit: I have 10 accounts and not a single one is able to claim the returning player pack

BabaBooey
06-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Trion's Silence on the matter speaks so much louder than anything else.. 2 whole days have passed and we've got nothing from them. I'm so done w/ this game.

Qhei
06-02-2016, 03:30 AM
This is beyond disappointing. Trion do you have any idea what you're doing at this point?
The soulforged equipment box is a good answer to that question. They made that gear harder to get so "everyone wouldn't have it" (much larger amount of mats/gold sink, Ocleera rift happening outside of peace periods), and then decide to give it out fully regraded, for free, because the people who really needed the catch-up gear couldn't afford it.

ie "lol no"

KiereaFulcrum
06-02-2016, 05:47 AM
I never criticized the way of development, but this new event is shocking. We have to hunt for unused accounts to be able to claim the best rewards? This is not motivating, this is a real punishment and most of the players will have no chance this way to get the permanent mounts or those rng chests. There won't be returning players running around 24/7 so what is this exactly good for next to pissing everybody off? Please remove this whole thing instead of torturing your loyal players like this. Not even close to be fair. Every player I know are more than disappointed now.

I agree. This has been such a headache. I could understand giving us a daily quest for an item we need to make this mount permanent, but I've been on/off and there just a/no returning players on b/ they've already invested in someone else. This was a terrible idea that doesn't even reward anyone who would have been willing to work for this mount. I don't even have the option of working toward getting this mount.

Alianne
06-02-2016, 02:58 PM
I agree. This has been such a headache. I could understand giving us a daily quest for an item we need to make this mount permanent, but I've been on/off and there just a/no returning players on b/ they've already invested in someone else. This was a terrible idea that doesn't even reward anyone who would have been willing to work for this mount. I don't even have the option of working toward getting this mount.

To work towards this permanent mount you need

1) a best friend that will come back just for you and follow you around all day doing quests.
2) no life so you have the time to jump through all hoops for the superior crystals
3) if no bff then a ton of gold to pay the very limited supply of return players so one will follow you around.
4) Be in the dominate guild on your server so you can get into the groups to kill the 3 bosses for the actual quests for the superior crystals
5) If you are not in the dominate guild then you must be geared to the teeth to be allowed in the raid for the 3 bosses.
6) Once again No life so you can play from the time you get up till the time you go to bed ( that is if you even can get time to sleep...lol )

Worst part is Trion has not even responded once to all the people complaining about this VERY poorly thought out and designed release.

Nathvas
06-02-2016, 03:02 PM
So whats the process to receive our items? I filled out a query with support but haven't received a reply.

I tried the live help, but they couldn't do anything which is annoying. Why bother having a live help when their so hamstrung that they can't do anything to help? Its a pretty straight forward issue. Did they get it? yes or no. If yes, deny it. If no, give it.

johniefive
06-02-2016, 05:07 PM
so whats the process to receive our items? I filled out a query with support but haven't received a reply.

I tried the live help, but they couldn't do anything which is annoying. Why bother having a live help when their so hamstrung that they can't do anything to help? Its a pretty straight forward issue. Did they get it? Yes or no. If yes, give it to them. If no, deny it.

why isself updater stuck in loop mode

Cream
06-03-2016, 08:35 AM
At least I won't get any headache anymore by asking myself, which mount I should pick.
It will be none, thank you.

I'll do the same my friends already did.
Play less.

I don't have to have better equip, it's enough for the things my guild does...pretty much nothing...so...
And I don't need to have all the mounts, I wouldn't use all of them anyway. I already have my favourites.

I won't stop playing, not now. But I'll just play to have fun, not to reach any goals, to get anything done.
Cause this game stops my anyway to get anything done or makes it too easy to reach, as soon as I reached my goal.

It is a beautiful game and I love it, but I won't use up all of my free time for it anymore.
(I'm only sorry for my guild, that it might get even more passive now...)

Roxc
06-11-2016, 03:34 AM
free stuff is always good lol

MikeyMatou
06-14-2016, 06:11 AM
Is it just me or does the site say July the 14th, not June that this ends in...

http://i.imgur.com/qNlNnAF.png

Wrona
06-14-2016, 08:37 AM
@Mikey - no, its not only You. I Just logged in to write same thing. Information about when this event ends was INCORRECT :( I thought I got much more time for this... :/

Is there any chance for extending event?

Shinta
06-14-2016, 09:48 AM

This is really disappointing... they post this in error and have players suffer for it. Im getting tired of this incompetence..

raincloud
06-14-2016, 10:12 AM
They haven't responded to the other threads about this. I believe it's a lost cause at this point.

"We're checking with XL to see if it's working as intended" seems to be the standard "I'm going to place you on a brief hold," while you wait another four hours on the phone. Instead of checking if the event is functioning properly, they should be checking the information they give us, as it's been wrong multiple times about this particular event. I do hope that there is some afterthought package given to the players, like there has been when they messed up before... but it seems they're refusing to accept any blame here, shifting the focus to XL instead.

Shinta
06-14-2016, 11:28 AM
They haven't responded to the other threads about this. I believe it's a lost cause at this point.

"We're checking with XL to see if it's working as intended" seems to be the standard "I'm going to place you on a brief hold," while you wait another four hours on the phone. Instead of checking if the event is functioning properly, they should be checking the information they give us, as it's been wrong multiple times about this particular event. I do hope that there is some afterthought package given to the players, like there has been when they messed up before... but it seems they're refusing to accept any blame here, shifting the focus to XL instead.

Its rubbish if you ask me. This is really unacceptable. Do they just type those announcement and posting it on the site without even reviewing it? And then, make an annoucement saying, "oh hey, just to remind you.. event ends tomorrow." @celestrata

RoyalAssasin
06-14-2016, 05:13 PM
"Until June 28, six new quests will be available in-game that you can use to gain extra items or make that Priceless Coin item permanent! All of these quests are available to characters who are over level 40, and can be accepted from an Auctioneer. The quest rewards are different for current and returning players:"
This was posted on the Rise to ascension post http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/05/31/rise-to-the-challenge-of-ascension-and-claim-your-free-gifts/
This states that the event quests will end on the 28th. Expecting this i didnt rush to get my dungeoneer quest done and now i cant get my silver regrade charm as i should have gotten. I also had 2 days on my ayanad contract before my golden teardrop but Trion has terrible communication and doesn't know when their own damn events end so we all lose out on great items.

danylobn
06-14-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm another one that thought that would be able to finish at least one event with no complication in this game. Finally when I get to the sixth day of the event, the day that beguins to give some reward, guess what, it ends....

MikeyMatou
06-15-2016, 02:36 AM

Well sorry guys we can't get annoyed anymore. After all it's been changed after the event is already over!

http://i.imgur.com/AnVM64h.png

Wrona
06-15-2016, 03:20 AM
Yea.. Sure.. No one will notice.. I got screen as well :)

http://i.imgur.com/4mhX7fb.jpg

Graxion
06-30-2016, 08:39 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/05/blog11.jpg

In order to celebrate Ascension, we’re putting together a series of special gifts and limited time quests. Veterans, returning players, and new players alike will find new items in their mailboxes. Guilds will also find special items in their Prestige Shops! Read on for all the juicy details, and look for these items after the launch of Ascension on May 31st!

Get all of the details on our Official Website! (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/?p=3745)

Discuss this topic with your fellow Adventurers right here!

Could new players to the game still get the gear?

Moly
07-01-2016, 03:15 AM
Could new players to the game still get the gear?

New player never got the gear, however they have some new quests and rewards base on level achievement

Are you brand new to ArcheAge?

New here? Completing the contracts described above will be out of your reach at first, but don’t worry: you’ll still have plenty to do!

If you’re a new Adventurer in Erenor, you’ll start your journey with a Supply Chest in your inventory. You can open this special chest once per day for 14 days to receive special consumables AND temporary items to help you on your journey, like a Farm Cart, Adventurer Clipper ship, bear mount, and a Cogwheel Longboard to skate around on.

You can also receive special, extra rewards for hitting levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, and 55. These quests will give you special costumes, the Lapis Fae Wing glider, a title (Enthusiastic Adventurer), Revenant Soulstones for the Ocleera Rift, and a Bound permanent version of the Adventurer’s Clipper. You’ll also be rewarded with Destiny’s Gift boxes that will offer even more items like food, Gilda Stars, Combat Scrolls, and more. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/05/31/rise-to-the-challenge-of-ascension-and-claim-your-free-gifts/)