PDA

View Full Version : @Celestrata I'm fairly confident the homecoming packs being distributed currently are incorrect.

Ayrx
06-01-2016, 03:20 AM
Everyone I have talked to, Including myself, have gotten the "Bloodsong Homecoming Pack", This pack does not work for the Premium Ascension tokens, and thus if I am correct in my theory that the system is giving out wrong packs, then there is no current in game method to obtain the permanent mount or glider that you chose with your token.

I urge you or someone from the team to double check this issue and if you are finding what I am finding please give a reply on how the team plans on assuring everyone can get their permanent mount.

The only solutions I can see is making a recipe for 1 Ascension token + 5 Hammers or something = 1 Premium Token, or just doing a straight trade for the 30 day mount to the permanent mount.

I hope my finding's aren't the case and I hope if it is you can make it right by making sure we get our rewards.

Baddiez
06-01-2016, 03:25 AM
I got my bloodsong pack before patch (5 hours ish) after patch i'm still waiting on a pack in glpyh either returning or just the normal one(on an alt not this char incase a cm checks) nothing so far..

Farang
06-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Jesus I hope your right and the system isn't working so they can just change it and stop trying to be "funky and cool" with their quests. I understand being creative but this is downright silly. Too much faith that a swarm of players will return to the game just makes it hard on the ones they've already got. It's a very unrealistic and unnecessary part of that quest and they're way better off just ditching the idea entirely.

Khuul
06-01-2016, 06:11 AM
Yes, My old account can't get the ascension home coming pack either, I just "bought" the bloodsong homecoming so it was definately "inactive".

Rapsh
06-01-2016, 06:14 AM
same cant get the dam pack

Baddiez
06-01-2016, 06:18 AM
Just got my pack on an alt from CS

notebene
06-01-2016, 06:19 AM
I was just coming out to ask where you get the premium tokens from. Seems like the quests I have reward only the standard tokens?

Edit: nm, I see this is the thing where you have to be grouped with someone that wrote their letter home, but has not hung their clothes on the lower peg... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXw7LYWNi5E

Yuchimoro
06-01-2016, 08:20 AM
same I only got the bloodsong pack, I don't see a pack for 2.9

Nahlem
06-01-2016, 08:35 AM
same I only got the bloodsong pack, I don't see a pack for 2.9

The Bloodsong Pack is different than the Homecoming package from the website?

Yuchimoro
06-01-2016, 08:38 AM
The Bloodsong Pack is different than the Homecoming package from the website?
The bloodsong pack was a pack from a previous update.

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 08:40 AM
My friend just got 2.9 pack. We are checking it right now.

Nahlem
06-01-2016, 08:40 AM
the 2.9 pack is free, it's applied for free. It's a Legacy package but not sure what requirements it has to show up.

Yuchimoro
06-01-2016, 08:44 AM
My friend just got 2.9 pack. We are checking it right now.
Was it the 2.9 homecoming version for returning players?

Nahlem
06-01-2016, 08:45 AM
2 packs, the Legacy for loyal and homecoming for returning. I got the Loyal Legacy one.

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/05/31/rise-to-the-challenge-of-ascension-and-claim-your-free-gifts/

So not sure what other packs people talk about.

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 08:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oobTTJ9.png

Are you mother♥♥♥♥ers serious?

Nahlem
06-01-2016, 08:50 AM
holy crap...... what's that key do? lol

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 08:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3nJkNUs.png

Like ♥♥♥♥ing really? I see why there was not a single person with balls in this whole ♥♥♥♥ing company to say what you need for Superior Ascension Crystals, keys and chests.

Voluntaris
06-01-2016, 08:57 AM

Like ♥♥♥♥ing really? I see why there was not a single person with balls in this whole ♥♥♥♥ing company to say what you need for Superior Ascension Crystals, keys and chests.

So we need to kill the Red Dragon 40 times before 6/28/2016 in order to get the permanent mount?

Cohiba
06-01-2016, 08:58 AM

if this is literally the only quest that does the job, then please put back the dragon in mirage on a 15 minute spawn timer and give it 100k total HP so we can all go as united nooblords and get this stuff done.
cuz no way in hell is any returning player even gonna survive next to dragon for 3 seconds... why not put dragon ward ring in that pack too? xD

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 09:02 AM
I don't know, I'm trying to get some more info. I've done only one quest for 1k labor but sadly nobody wants to go for Sparring arena.

Priceless
06-01-2016, 09:03 AM
So, we have 26 days to kill the dragon 40 times. Anyone else see the issue with that xD (Also that the dragon spawns every few days too..)

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 09:12 AM
After finishing Skirmish arena:
http://i.imgur.com/tscWnfS.png
The same is for returning player.

Now I'm on my way to kill 200 mobs in Auroria. I expect Leviathan as boss for next quest.

Voluntaris
06-01-2016, 09:25 AM
None of these additional hard quests showed up for me yesterday (after doing them with main and 3 alts), so maybe was implemented today? 6/1/2016.

Aeowin
06-01-2016, 09:29 AM
After finishing Skirmish arena:
http://i.imgur.com/tscWnfS.png
The same is for returning player.

Now I'm on my way to kill 200 mobs in Auroria. I expect Leviathan as boss for next quest.

Do you specifically have the homecoming buff? Or are you in a party with someone else who has it? We turned our quests in last night with an alt that has the buff in the party next to us and didn't get any of these new quest triggers.

JXRaiv
06-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Do you specifically have the homecoming buff? Or are you in a party with someone else who has it? We turned our quests in last night with an alt that has the buff in the party next to us and didn't get any of these new quest triggers.

I am with friend that have this homecoming buff. I'm turning quests near him when the buff is active and I'm getting new quests.
131/200 mobs in Auroria, I'll update soon.

Edit:
http://i.imgur.com/6l9kH2C.png

So you have to kill 40x Red Dragon/Kadum/Anthalon WITH some returning player to get permanent mount.

Ayrx
06-01-2016, 10:22 AM
If what you are posting is true this event is basically just a big scam, it's just not feasible to tote around someone like that during all the bosses especially when the raid is usually full for these events.

90% of the player base can't just jump in an say "I'm going to kill red dragon!"
If you exchanged your token for your mount you are probably screwed on the 30d timer

What a scam of an event, "You can get any mount of your choice for permanent!" - Provided you find a player with this buff you also have to tote them to kadum and red dragon, bosses that have full raids for.....lol

Alianne
06-01-2016, 12:42 PM
If what you are posting is true this event is basically just a big scam, it's just not feasible to tote around someone like that during all the bosses especially when the raid is usually full for these events.

90% of the player base can't just jump in an say "I'm going to kill red dragon!"
If you exchanged your token for your mount you are probably screwed on the 30d timer

What a scam of an event, "You can get any mount of your choice for permanent!" - Provided you find a player with this buff you also have to tote them to kadum and red dragon, bosses that have full raids for.....lol
probably 45 to 50 % of the very very limited returning players are level 30 ish anyways and to top it off at least on my server the returning players are charging people hundreds of gold to have the privilege to run around with them and keep them from dying. This whole thing is such a fricken mess it is not even funny, we get screwed again =(

Shaylah
06-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Got a guy with homecoming warrior buff, he had the arena quest from the daily. Once he was back from arena, he lost his buff :')

Trion fix this sh♥t.

Saelweth
06-01-2016, 05:53 PM
honestly your right about it being a whole big scam they expected there to be more returning players sadly even the people i was with where frustrated at the fact that one of dailies makes you lose your buff. so we're losing out on permanent mounts because we have to kill one boss 40 times to do get the permanent version.

Alianne
06-02-2016, 02:31 PM
This whole thing is a joke and just a way to make the elite more elite. It works great for the really big guilds that have members with multiple accounts and lots of gold.

Saelweth
06-02-2016, 05:13 PM
It really is and because there aren't enough of us complaining they won't be changing it anytime soon. I am not too optmistic they will make this screw up right cause honestly not enough people are complaining about which is why we haven't heard anything cause they don't care.

Emiesha
06-02-2016, 07:37 PM
It really is and because there aren't enough of us complaining they won't be changing it anytime soon. I am not too optmistic they will make this screw up right cause honestly not enough people are complaining about which is why we haven't heard anything cause they don't care. maybe they're putting it off till friday's stream to address it... one can only hope :/