PDA

View Full Version : Current event is useless on my server

Aunkah
06-02-2016, 07:47 AM
The current event requires a returning player my server has next to none and those that are are alts of the guild the runs the server due to excessive hacking and cheating via throw away accounts so not only is my server trash to begin with but this event is a waste of time as you can't get the homecoming buff or keys. So thank you trion that's what ollo needed is free galleons for the guilds who run it making it further impossible to fight them.

Alianne
06-02-2016, 02:11 PM
You are SOOOooo not alone and even if you can get someone with the buff ... good luck getting a chance to kill the big guys for the next 3 quests that actually give you the superior ascension crystals... This whole thing just made the elite MORE elite and just screwed the rest of us...

Aunkah
06-02-2016, 04:14 PM
@celestrada would like a dev reply to thi as this is basically a death sentence to my server it's bad enough he top guilds are using burner accounts to run arch buddy to stop anyone else from doing contestable content now your giving them free shots at enoan galleons it's hard enough keeping their alts from running the hero boards to vote themselves ally's to both nations.

Saelweth
06-02-2016, 05:05 PM
At this point they don't appear to have any one replying about it likely because they won't be changing I don't have much hope that trion will make this right. But yeah we won't be able to do the quests it seems like unless they make it right but considering the likely that they won't i'm not too optimistic about them offering any sort of compensation for that the fact that they are screwing everyone over.

I am still angry that they are forcing us all to group with returning players to get the quests we need for the crystals to make our mounts permanent they told we'd get choice of a mount that we could make permanent they did not both telling us until they updated the european servers that we'd be screwed if there weren't enough returning players.