PDA

View Full Version : Livestream Recap: June 6, 2016 discussion thread

Celestrata Bloodsong
06-03-2016, 04:23 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/05/ascension_livestream_blog.jpg

Greetings Adventurers! Here's a small recap of the topics we covered on today's livestream! (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?280655)

If you want to discuss this with your fellow adventurers, feel free to do so below!

Venyarth
06-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Some other possible bugs that I hope is on the "list of 12". Can you confirm if they are or are not intentional/intended?

1) Trade pack timers only go up every hour, NOT every 30 mins
2) 2H weapon passive buff lost the 240 Defense Penetration it had pre 2.9 (and on 2.9 PTS). Is this intentional? (EDIT: per Korean 2.9 patch notes, apparently is intentional, will wait for Trion/XL verification)
3) Two Crowns Ezi's buff (the flag buff from winning abyss) does not work for winning side (it did prior to 2.9)
4) Same buff from flag in middle of Sea of Graves does not seem to work after 12+ hours. Pre 2.9 It used to work all the way up until the next Abyss fight.
5) Griffon and Pegasus no longer work the same way when dismounting in air. Griffon still like pre 2.9 where you can dismount and hit glider. Pegasus in 2.9 can not. (They functioned the same pre 2.9)

These are the ones I know off the top of mind.

Thank you for addressing the following in the Livestream (with Trion response):
1) Ayanad scrap making bugged (looking into it)
2) Mistsong weapons crafting bugged (will fix)
3) Leadership reduction from thumbs (intended. plus Trion said the 100K extra gp from 10 heroes was too breaking to economy according to some player feedback)
4) Superior Ascencion Crystals (revamped). THANKS!
5) Mat disparity between wooden/Kadum T7, and metal T7. (Will ask XL games if this is intentional for class balance)
6) Lord's Coin NOT intended to be sold on AH.
7) Guild size back to 100 for all guild ranks.

Thenijiway
06-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Healing Hymn bug
Multiple accounts graphics settings bug
Sweep no work bug

Pgaladriel
06-03-2016, 08:54 PM
When we will have the changement on event timmer?

Edwardo
06-04-2016, 05:42 AM
They didnt touch on the missing Mistsong recipes.

Sent
06-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Please stop mailing the quest items or the mailbox owl gets it!!!

Erras
06-05-2016, 06:40 PM

Does they mean we won't be able to list them on AH (so that they can't all be sold/bought to/from one server?) or does it mean that they will be bound? Them being bound would mess up the current systems in place I believe? Would like more info on this and the rational behind it.

Traciatim
06-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Does they mean we won't be able to list them on AH (so that they can't all be sold/bought to/from one server?) or does it mean that they will be bound? Them being bound would mess up the current systems in place I believe? Would like more info on this and the rational behind it.

The goal is that you can trade coins manually within your own server but they don't want coins jumping servers or getting stacked all on to one server.

Empyreus
06-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Some other possible bugs that I hope is on the "list of 12". Can you confirm if they are or are not intentional/intended?

1) Trade pack timers only go up every hour, NOT every 30 mins
2) 2H weapon passive buff lost the 240 Defense Penetration it had pre 2.9 (and on 2.9 PTS). Is this intentional? (EDIT: per Korean 2.9 patch notes, apparently is intentional, will wait for Trion/XL verification)
3) Two Crowns Ezi's buff (the flag buff from winning abyss) does not work for winning side (it did prior to 2.9)
4) Same buff from flag in middle of Sea of Graves does not seem to work after 12+ hours. Pre 2.9 It used to work all the way up until the next Abyss fight.
5) Griffon and Pegasus no longer work the same way when dismounting in air. Griffon still like pre 2.9 where you can dismount and hit glider. Pegasus in 2.9 can not. (They functioned the same pre 2.9)

These are the ones I know off the top of mind.

Thank you for addressing the following in the Livestream (with Trion response):
1) Ayanad scrap making bugged (looking into it)
2) Mistsong weapons crafting bugged (will fix)
3) Leadership reduction from thumbs (intended. plus Trion said the 100K extra gp from 10 heroes was too breaking to economy according to some player feedback)
4) Superior Ascencion Crystals (revamped). THANKS!
5) Mat disparity between wooden/Kadum T7, and metal T7. (Will ask XL games if this is intentional for class balance)
7) Guild size back to 100 for all guild ranks.

My only question? Why is it that 100k a month from 10 hero's (or 300k if you count haranya AND pirates, and more if you potentially count player factions...). is considered game breaking.

But things like DGS aren't when we're talking 18k a DAY here? Just curious.

Firenation
06-06-2016, 01:50 AM
darkrunners are killing mages with 1-2-3 hits ( 1-2-3 clicks to skills ) and archers are wiping mages with the instant skills with maximum range; so at the end mage cannot find to cast a non-sense skill or cannot run away... Look at arena 1vs1 , 3vs3, or open world pvp == almost everyone plays with darkrunners or archers. AA pvp is become as 10sec pvp right now... Most of mages were not caring the casting now but right now casting speed > magic penetration because of huge casting times. A mage against fully honor point and magic defense gemmed players that even mage player has +860 magic attack with +900 magic penetration mage cannot make that non-sense OP instant huge damages of darkrunner or archer classes !!!!! if you don2t believe go and make fights " mage vs melee or ranged physical dps classes ". Melee and Archery has lot's of defense penetration gems, and even the -2000 passive and so many other things.... darkrunner go your behind and you are dead ; what about mage ? do we have a luxury to go back to give more damage ? the answer is no... Trion was fighting for archery in the name of NA and EU archers but why noone cares the cloth mage that is it normal to die with 1-2-3 hits ??? I played lot's of mmorpg and only at AA ppl can one or two shots you !!! My gear score is 5.2k and I returned newly again while most of players are +6k or +7k gear score in general at all EU and NA servers. Auction House merge should be lowered the weapon/armor and so many other thins prices right ? but the opposite happened that everything is over and overpriced... There is no land on the trade routes thank's to the land barons with +6 or +12 accounts with other players who own +4 accounts... There is no other mmorpg that one clan/guild/legion can dominate whole the all server alone so because of these reasons, rich becomes richer and getting more gear while others stay what thy are because other no life greedy players or guilds don2t let them to do anything. That's why we lost %70 percent of first archeage release population and still we are losing. However, non of these problems are solved still but the management side of this game makes this game more and more p2w with a non-sense low rng even for that idiot 490 credits chests. I bought 65 chests for this new mount and there is no mount at all... Why Trion doesn2t tell us the drop chance of the main items from these chests ??? What other problems I should type here again and again like many other players but still +2 years nothing changes... why the remained players are playing this game because it is a great game and still hoping if Trion or XLGAMES tries to fix and get rid of all these salty,greedy and mean players and guilds to be gone... If archeage 3.0 patch doesn2t bring sth usefull believe me the remained 30% of players' most of them will leave this game for sure this time !!! Trion should talk with XLGAMES to make this delphinad ghost ships like a real boss fight that is not like to be killed within 5-10 minutes short time !!! so stop ppl to exploit the game and try to bring the alpha times or the 1st 4 months from AAreleased times really which AA was most fun... At every week's livestream thread I am typing these problems with so many other NA and EU players that Trion GMs read these and try to mention at livestream but they never cover these topics like past 2 years...

Rabarber
06-06-2016, 05:53 AM
darkrunners are killing mages with 1-2-3 hits ( 1-2-3 clicks to skills ) and archers are wiping mages with the instant skills with maximum range; so at the end mage cannot find to cast a non-sense skill or cannot run away... Look at arena 1vs1 , 3vs3, or open world pvp == almost everyone plays with darkrunners or archers. AA pvp is become as 10sec pvp right now... Most of mages were not caring the casting now but right now casting speed > magic penetration because of huge casting times. A mage against fully honor point and magic defense gemmed players that even mage player has +860 magic attack with +900 magic penetration mage cannot make that non-sense OP instant huge damages of darkrunner or archer classes !!!!! if you don2t believe go and make fights " mage vs melee or ranged physical dps classes ". Melee and Archery has lot's of defense penetration gems, and even the -2000 passive and so many other things.... darkrunner go your behind and you are dead ; what about mage ? do we have a luxury to go back to give more damage ? the answer is no... Trion was fighting for archery in the name of NA and EU archers but why noone cares the cloth mage that is it normal to die with 1-2-3 hits ??? I played lot's of mmorpg and only at AA ppl can one or two shots you !!! My gear score is 5.2k and I returned newly again while most of players are +6k or +7k gear score in general at all EU and NA servers. Auction House merge should be lowered the weapon/armor and so many other thins prices right ? but the opposite happened that everything is over and overpriced... There is no land on the trade routes thank's to the land barons with +6 or +12 accounts with other players who own +4 accounts... There is no other mmorpg that one clan/guild/legion can dominate whole the all server alone so because of these reasons, rich becomes richer and getting more gear while others stay what thy are because other no life greedy players or guilds don2t let them to do anything. That's why we lost %70 percent of first archeage release population and still we are losing. However, non of these problems are solved still but the management side of this game makes this game more and more p2w with a non-sense low rng even for that idiot 490 credits chests. I bought 65 chests for this new mount and there is no mount at all... Why Trion doesn2t tell us the drop chance of the main items from these chests ??? What other problems I should type here again and again like many other players but still +2 years nothing changes... why the remained players are playing this game because it is a great game and still hoping if Trion or XLGAMES tries to fix and get rid of all these salty,greedy and mean players and guilds to be gone... If archeage 3.0 patch doesn2t bring sth usefull believe me the remained 30% of players' most of them will leave this game for sure this time !!! Trion should talk with XLGAMES to make this delphinad ghost ships like a real boss fight that is not like to be killed within 5-10 minutes short time !!! so stop ppl to exploit the game and try to bring the alpha times or the 1st 4 months from AAreleased times really which AA was most fun... At every week's livestream thread I am typing these problems with so many other NA and EU players that Trion GMs read these and try to mention at livestream but they never cover these topics like past 2 years...

Nice copy pasta uncomprehendable wall of text.

notebene
06-06-2016, 07:52 AM
Question for @Celestrata:

If I have the "Auroria Conquest" quest (kill 200) 'before' the patch, and get 199 kills (or complete it, but since I've never figured out how to 'skip' around between picking up and returning multiple quests one NPC has, there would be a reason to stop at 199), will my current quest 'turn into' the quest that also rewards a Superior Ascension Crystal (in addition to the existing Guild Mark and Ascension Crystal), or will I need to complete and turn that quest in (or drop it) the day 'before' the patch, if I want to sneak in one run before the 5pm PST daily reset, and pick up a 'new' "Auroria Conquest" quest after the patch?