PDA

View Full Version : Bring your weapons to a new tier of power with a 1.5x bonus on regrading successes: Now until June 21! [EXTENDED to June 28th!]

Kiwibird
06-08-2016, 10:33 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/06/blog1.jpg

Brought back by community request, the improved success rate on Regrade chances is back! From now until June 28, enjoy a 1.5x bonus to success on your armor, weapon, and accessory regrades from Rare up to (and including) the Unique level! Make sure you’re completing those Divine Clock daily contract quests to get that Silver Regrade Charm!

PLUS, we’re temporarily removing item destruction from the Celestial level too! On the regrades from Celestial to Divine, item destruction has been replaced by a downgrade back to Arcane. (Applies to weapons, armor, and accessories)

During this time, the Marketplace will also offer a buy one, get one sale on the following items:

Blue Regrade Charm – 150 Credits for 2
Green Regrade Charm – 200 Credits for 2
Red Regrade Charm – 2000 Credits for 2
Superior Red Regrade Charm – 4000 Credits for 2

Don’t forget that Regrade Charms are also available using Prestige Points from the Guild Prestige Store, allowing you to attain these rare items beyond the Marketplace. Or, save up your gold and purchase an APEX to take advantage of the buy one, get one offer, or buy charms through the Auction House with gold directly.

No matter how you choose to get your Regrade charms, good luck in your attempts and enjoy the event!

Discuss this article here!

Shalille
06-08-2016, 11:03 AM
How often will this event be popping back , I wonder.

LonelyPengoo
06-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Please! Please turn off the in-game screen messages for regrades! It's driving me insane,is it going to be like this for 2 weeks? Nobody cares who gets what divine honestly,I can't even focus on doing anything with that crap constantly spamming half my screen!

Irima
06-08-2016, 11:08 AM
What community requests? Besides, a little heads up next time. Is this how you work, spontanously launching events left and right? Planning people, planning. I regraded earlier today , could've waited and maybe not failed. Thanks for the heads up. Geez.

Shalille
06-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Please! Please turn off the in-game screen messages for regrades! It's driving me insane,is it going to be like this for 2 weeks? Nobody cares who gets what divine honestly,I can't even focus on doing anything with that crap constantly spamming half my screen!

Options - > Game settings -> Game info - > Show item creation details = unticked

Phazedd
06-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Please, stop

Culland
06-08-2016, 11:21 AM
I love these events. I will blow all my gold, end up with a bunch of arcanes, and ultimately hate the game.

nileilla
06-08-2016, 11:22 AM
+1

Fangarrow
06-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Wow what a bunch of haters! I for one am exited for this event. Thanks!!

Irima
06-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Options - > Game settings -> Game info - > Show item creation details = unticked

That does not work

Aerosolz
06-08-2016, 11:37 AM
I had no notice and spend 1K gold regrading yesterday night... I would have waited if I knew what the ♥♥♥♥ k

Aserghui
06-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Kiwi, we appriciate the regrade bonanza, however, a little warning/heads-up is greatly appriciated.

Its seen as a spontaneous cash grab which detracts from the joy of the game.

Yale
06-08-2016, 11:45 AM
How about bring back triple honor too?

To players,
Hope all of your weapons down grade to arcane.

PooperJackson
06-08-2016, 11:58 AM
I had no notice and spend 1K gold regrading yesterday night... I would have waited if I knew what the ♥♥♥♥ k

wow 1k gold? I spent 70k gold 2 days ago lmao.

Mongoose X
06-08-2016, 11:58 AM
"Rare up to (and including) the Unique level! Make sure you’re completing those Divine Clock daily contract quests to get that Silver Regrade Charm!"

This benefits up to unique and celestials will still end up Arcane. How is it we are going to see mythics?

Phazedd
06-08-2016, 12:01 PM
This event would be fine without the removal of break chance at celestial...

Expendable
06-08-2016, 12:02 PM
So basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You fail to mention that outside of direct credit purchases these charms cost more prestige, loyalty, merit badges than the average player will be able to accumulate. Nobody bothered to remove the downgrade from celestial so its just a money sucking event from trion. I lost about 3k gold now in my attempt to get something better than celestial. I'm back at arcane for my efforts. I don't know who you think you are helping, but it's not the average or below average player. I mean all you really did was take the break chance at celestial and turn it into downgrade chance.

Gamepro03
06-08-2016, 12:07 PM
This is almost as bad as the Destruction Removal Charm. Now anyone at Celestial grade items (Upgradeables, Red Dragon gear, etc) has a nearly free chance to reroll their stuff. This shouldn't be happening, as it removes a very detrimental barrier in RNG gear cap and considering it is only for a limited time, only benefits those online here and now. This simply wasn't asked for by the community, and this is obvious considering how negative the community was towards the Destruction Removal Charm.

PooperJackson
06-08-2016, 12:07 PM
The celestial no breaking aspect of this is just ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous. Like wtf?

Herzeleid
06-08-2016, 12:08 PM
oh yes so now everybody's average gear is divine while epic becomes "decent".
Not that i'm not happy with this, but 2 years of playing have only brought me a celestial set. this patch you gave everyone my gearscore and now pretty much free divines.
Am I the only one worried?

What about people who miss for this event and will have to catch up in the next months?
Again, am i the only one worried? :/

it just feels like trion wants to cover up the recent multiple fails they had with their events. So here! take free divines and no break celestials, after they said we will never have a no break charm ever again! At least that no break charm was ONE PER PERSON PER A MONTH (or smth) OF GRINDING THE EVENT

PooperJackson
06-08-2016, 12:08 PM
This is almost as bad as the Destruction Removal Charm. Now anyone at Celestial grade items (Upgradeables, Red Dragon gear, etc) has a nearly free chance to reroll their stuff. This shouldn't be happening, as it removes a very detrimental barrier in RNG gear cap and considering it is only for a limited time, only benefits those online here and now. This simply wasn't asked for by the community, and this is obvious considering how negative the community was towards the Destruction Removal Charm.

Exactly this. Yolo typhoon pieces, red dragon gear, etc with absolutely no risk is ♥♥♥♥ing absurd. The community asked for it!.. no we didn't, lol.

Jillana
06-08-2016, 12:12 PM
well this spells the end to the older lot of archeage because people who spent a year getting divine or a good gs, just had their time spend ruined by this event

Pooter
06-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Everyone cries about regrading difficulty. Trion releases an event with greatly improved odds and extra charms. People cry about it. This game has the most whiny and mal content players I've ever seen. It's a good thing the game is worth enduring their tantrums.

GodzSpeed
06-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Regrading divine will not be destroyed? But downgrade? Am I right?

Kurafton
06-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Everyone cries about regrading difficulty. Trion releases an event with greatly improved odds and extra charms. People cry about it. This game has the most whiny and mal content players I've ever seen. It's a good thing the game is worth enduring their tantrums.

It's the process that it took to get divines. I get how everyone is feeling. It's like okay you worked on a business for a year , budget-control to the max and everything , some maybe intending to change business and and its the most stable time to sell that business then suddenly, everything goes down , hard to bail out . We are all in this for the fun.. This game isn't a business but idk.. lol.

JemandLeNoob
06-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Judging from your forum account you just started playing, so you're obviously not seeing the big picture. You just got free stuff handed to you for no effort whatsoever. And easy regrade event too.

Varomnia
06-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Problem is the free handed stuff they gave to everyone can only get to celestial grade. So this does not benefit the hand-out only players. I think of this event more of a reward for a returning player since head start.

Tamsyn
06-08-2016, 01:24 PM
But where's the Divine Clock? I'd like to do her quests...^^

Thanks for the tip about the regrade messages...^^ They drive me insane too

Singty
06-08-2016, 01:29 PM
nice rng event, dam 15 fails in a row on arcane and 12 on unique. 27 fails to get to celest gg

Aserghui
06-08-2016, 01:51 PM
nice rng event, dam 15 fails in a row on arcane and 12 on unique. 27 fails to get to celest gg

That just means you are burning the bad RNG early, making the chance for celestial to divine better

Sularis
06-08-2016, 02:00 PM
How about showing some consideration and providing some sort of advance notice. I understand that breaking celestial equipment is part of the gearing up process and is often painful. However, its a slap in the face to break something like celestial serpentis sleeves before maintenance only to return and wonder wtf the regrade event is.

snapster
06-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Brought back by community request

who requested this?

nileilla
06-08-2016, 02:59 PM
who requested this?

THIS is a good question. Can we get an information from our community manager where this was requested please?

Myrgatroid
06-08-2016, 03:17 PM
who requested this?

The 10% that keep the servers up probably don't mind.

Eltoasto
06-08-2016, 03:26 PM
Judging from your forum account you just started playing, so you're obviously not seeing the big picture. You just got free stuff handed to you for no effort whatsoever. And easy regrade event too.

Heh, look at this 2015 reg date talkin bout stuff, what would you know?

Funny to see the threads crying about free regrades and then the threads crying about how much money they lost trying to regrade. Who cares? You should want the game to grow and repopulate, your "hard earned" work means nothing in a dead game. You have the advantage of time and playing, so you should be more skilled than them regardless, don't worry so much that the gear gap is 2k instead of 3k.

Valfreya
06-08-2016, 03:28 PM
6k gold and 1k loyalty later... 7/7 divine delphi stone set. <3 (went from 4/7 to 7/7)

slippy
06-08-2016, 03:48 PM
This event is a smack in the face to everyone who worked for a divine or epic buff. Even weapons, no break at celestial is just giving people unlimited amount of tries to get AT LEAST divine and a chance at epic.

It's kinda like the no-break charm with infinite tries.

Not having break chances is just saturating the market, there has to be a sink with these kind of things besides just gold/credits.

Ridas
06-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Short question. Who requested this?

Ridas
06-08-2016, 04:16 PM
If you want people to catch up do it properly and not with a 2 week event. You will screw a lot of people over agani that miss this time window. Or maybe you just wanted to sell a lot of charms? No way right? No tricks and traps.

blazethekush420
06-08-2016, 04:36 PM
This event is seriously making me consider quitting, for good. 2.9 was nice close up the gear gap a little bit and then make the gap even wider than ever before. Now everyone will have divine armor sets unless you can't afford to swipe. Imo the only fix would be to make this "event" permanent, otherwise new players will never have a chance

Xollo
06-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Trion should talk to CCP games about how to keep their hands out of a sandbox MMO economy. This is such a slap in the face to the player base.

To be fair though I guess this is just one of many in a long, long line, so we should be used to it at this point.

BambooGirl
06-08-2016, 06:28 PM
This is so stupidly unfair. I am not a credit card warrior but I do spend way more that I should on game, on this game. I just, two days ago, spent my savings in gold trying to get divine weapon and this was totally unplanned or preannounced. I would of saved my cash and gold for this. To compile the issue the regrade pack can only be purchased once even though it does not note that. I bought it when it was released. This is a complete bashing and slap in the face to the community.

GodzSpeed
06-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Does Divine break if regrade for this event????? Please i need to know

BellaJTam
06-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Does Divine break if regrade for this event????? Please i need to know

They only took away the breaking chance for Celestial regrades. I believe Divine will still break on major failure

cbale2000
06-08-2016, 08:32 PM
1.5x odds huh? My math is a little rusty, could someone remind me what 1.5 x 0 is?

Comlurb
06-08-2016, 08:42 PM
I dont understand really... You just keep breaking down the market and the grades... In 2 years everybody will have mythics... And then you cant drain this good game anymore, what will you do? Shut down?

There is just no safety in this game... You wake up one day and the gold you spent the other day was just another blind mistake.

Sacredmk
06-09-2016, 02:46 AM
Just stating the obvious here:

Trion - with no regards to people who tried for ages regrading their gear to Divine or Above levels before this, launch event without warning.

I came back to this game after 1 year break and broke several weapons and armors trying Divine or Above regrades, expend tons of gold and still only have 1 weapon at Divine level.

I don't mind seeing people that worked hard or have their gear at Epic > Mythic level, example guys that were from when i used to be active in this game, however launching this BS event as gold sink and way to make money is totally out of order.

Increase the chance to celestial to level the field is fine, now let's be fair have they even consider the amount of people that blew up their scrolls and gold before they decided to do this? i know there is a considerable amount of players in the same boat here and probably raging at this too.

For those that play the game without adding money or even those that expend their money in APEX in order to get their gold is a slap in their faces. not to mention those players that are actually buying more and more APEX right now.

As a result of all this, regrade scrolls prices sky rocket - APEX prices are down to the floor and gold is vanishing from left and right in regrade gold sink.

Nobody is worried in buying anything and we will end up with epic weapons on AH that is not worth the gold expend to regrade - mainly because the gold has vanished from the game.

Very good way to make at least me give up again.

Maguxo
06-09-2016, 06:33 AM
The event is to are all good. For sure there will be people who had a disadvantage out of the event.

In the long term its about a overwatch of the economy and take actions as they just did.
I'm guessing that the whole majority had too much gold. And with this kind of event you bring the people to use their hard farmed gold.
Its like in the real world. We cant be all ritch. Its not working.

with the soulforged gear lots of people got decent celest gear anyway.
And after some month that whole hype will go away... Let some grass grew over it.

But i will, thx to trino, keep that event in mind if i see celest items i would like to have on divine....
But i guess next time divine isnt breaking anymore;)

Thorondor
06-09-2016, 10:00 AM
well this spells the end to the older lot of archeage because people who spent a year getting divine or a good gs, just had their time spend ruined by this event

This

Thorondor
06-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Trion - with no regards to people who tried for ages regrading their gear to Divine or Above levels before this, launch event without warning.

Strangely, it was without warning only for some. Regrade scroll market (on EU) was heavily manipulated for last 3 weeks or so and it did not make any sense until this event poped out of "nowhere".

MonolithD
06-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Strangely, it was without warning only for some. Regrade scroll market (on EU) was heavily manipulated for last 3 weeks or so and it did not make any sense until this event poped out of "nowhere".

Tbh I held off my scrolls (1000+) to list lately because 7g was the listing price for a long time and that was too cheap.

The second I saw the announcement, the entire ah was clean and I listed each pack of 5 for 90g each and I couldn't list fast enough , they were selling as I clicked so I just started putting stacks of 50 + up and cleared out everything I had in a few minutes

internaut
06-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Compensation in comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing......

Ophra is in the houuuuuuuuuuuuse.....

Everybody look under your seaaaaaaaaaaaaats....

FREE DIVINE FOR EVERYOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! :cool: :D

TheOuroborus
06-10-2016, 08:28 AM
For the love of god turn it off!

TheOuroborus
06-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Oh man, if I had just spent hundreds if not thousands of gold regrading and maybe had a weapon or two break, I'd be PISSED at this out-of-nowhere promotion. PISSED!

TheOuroborus
06-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Talk about devaluing all the hard work so many have put into regrading.

Aeonwen
06-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Trion making events again. From one extreme to another.

starhaven
06-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Thanks I just Spent most of my gold getting A full Delpth Set and then to Celestial.. Now no gold Weeee I get to sit here and Watch all those who were already ahead of me get even more ahead.

Between this and the free gear I think atleast one person in my guild may have quit He worked his ♥♥♥ off to get to were he was then the free gear and everyone was up to him he was Grumpy but kept playing, Then the ascension crystal drama and now this hes just thoroughly Sick of the game and angry at you're management, I've not seen him in game for a few days and his Wife whos still playing said she doesn't know if he'll be back.

GG trion.. GG I wonder how many others are feeling like this or have done this.

Lostness
06-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Needs to be a way to turn those messages off. The one in place doesn't work. Having this event out of nowhere with no announcement is bad enough. But i've already had 3 guildies quit cause of this event. That's several patron accounts between the 3 of them lost. It's bad enough to have spent thousands of gold regrading a day or2 before the event but then to have to watch the constant stream of successes roll by doesn't help their morale. Wonder if trion even notices the amount of patrons they lose after these things.

The better approach would be to have prior notice, be able to turn off the procs across your screen, and do the event for a weekend every 1 or 2 mos or so. That way people don't go crazy blowing everything up since they don't know if there will ever be another event.

Tonkar
06-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Another fail event. Gold and Money sink.......................... Where are my Golf Clubs again I think I will take up golf again. At least that way when I call FOUR I can actually break the club.

bln
06-13-2016, 01:38 PM
awww all the crying on here because you cant afk for 5min during a fight come back backpeddle some press 2 buttons and 1 shot someone who is way lower geared than you...listen if you dont want this game to die then events like this are good. you have to have some kind of balance and catchup for new players or they will never want to play and the game will eventually die. when gear can COMPLETELY erase skill its not good for your game. how do you expect a game to grow when LITERALLY my dog can beat 90% of the player base when i have PAID thousands of dollars to get 7500 gearscore. AWWW MAN THIS ISNT FAIR I PAID A TON OF MONEY NOW I CANT TURN OFF MY MONITOR AND WIN ARENAS OHNOES!!!! ♥♥♥♥ how about get good at the game itself and stop relying on gear to carry the mouthbreathers in this game. great event keep it up this game will balance out some and grow in its player base! love it!

Thomateau
06-14-2016, 02:35 AM
if you dont want this game to die then events like this are good. you have to have some kind of balance and catchup for new players or they will never want to play and the game will eventually die
To a certain extent this is true but why not just make the whole upgrade/regrade process permanently less frustrating (or inaccessible for casual players) who will just get turned off by seeing all the gold it took them months to acquire simply go up in smoke and potentially end up with worse gear than they started with. Surely a better way to grow and sustain the player base is to reward effort in the game not just gamble it away and then rage quit in frustration.
Having said that 1.5 times the 10% success chance at Celestial is still only 15% if my maths are correct so you will still need a lot of 'luck' or gold to get your gear to Divine even with the temporary removal of the destruction chance so it is not exactly making it easy for everyone to catch up. It is just making the baseline less sucky.

Cohiba
06-14-2016, 05:24 AM
To a certain extent this is true but why not just make the whole upgrade/regrade process permanently less frustrating (or inaccessible for casual players) who will just get turned off by seeing all the gold it took them months to acquire simply go up in smoke and potentially end up with worse gear than they started with. Surely a better way to grow and sustain the player base is to reward effort in the game not just gamble it away and then rage quit in frustration.
Having said that 1.5 times the 10% success chance at Celestial is still only 15% if my maths are correct so you will still need a lot of 'luck' or gold to get your gear to Divine even with the temporary removal of the destruction chance so it is not exactly making it easy for everyone to catch up. It is just making the baseline less sucky.

check the thread again:

enjoy a 1.5x bonus to success on your armor, weapon, and accessory regrades from Rare up to (and including) the Unique level!

the regrade bonus is only up to unique, all the people yoloing their divines and stuff are being kinda silly lol, the chances are just as usual. 10% for divine 90% for downgrade..if you use resplendent it's 8% divine 2% epic 90% downgrade...
if you spend an extra 1k gold on top for a charm you're looking at 20% divine (or 16% divine 4% epic).... this is not worth it on most items honestly.
people buying celestial armor pieces for 1k gold and trying to regrade are actually paying 10k gold (10x cuz 10%) on average per divine..... very bad choice. also you can get lucky and get it first try... or be unlucky and fail 25 times in a row....
so the actual purpose of this, is that people are buying celestials off of noobs and that these noobs can buy divines much cheaper on auction house! this benefits smart, undergeared players and punishes bad choices (people who think this is great and regrade all their stuff down to arcane)

the general main purpose of this would kind of be to get your bound gear (like honor and medal items) or your expensive stuff (like ayanad or dragon weapons) out of the celestial trap!
people are just doing it wrong I guess :3

DavidBrendan
06-14-2016, 09:22 PM
We tell them to fix archery, they break it more. We tell them to have less pay to win, they sell more. we tell them to listen to us, they ignore us. When are they going to realize the market they are selling too? Three years almost and nothing changes! WE ARE NOT KOREANS. WE do not get off on gambling and pissing our 'hard earned' gold away, too many of my friends have left this game because of regrading, and what is the solution? more regrade events, more charms in the marketplace, more of the same old. This game is too far in to ever change, they have proven it time and time again. I for one just wish there was something else half decent to play. Perhaps the era of MMO's is nearing the end.

deinemuse
06-15-2016, 01:15 PM
I give up. 47 scrolls and tons of charms on one belt trying to get divine and still arcane. No more!

Dimi
06-16-2016, 04:42 PM
I got my gear celestial from June 2015 , got my weapons divine from august 2015 and all the hard work is lost.I spended lots of charms, lucky sunpoints and moonpoints and over 10k gold to regrade 3 items and they are still arcane.And the new guy comes along that plays 3 weeks and he's got divine buff.That's why 10 of my friends have quit the game and i still wonder why i'm playing.I don't have anything against new players is just that i've been playing 1,5 year and I expected more.Sorry to say it , but you turned the game into a casino full of toxic addictive gambling.

ShambleS
06-16-2016, 07:38 PM
I regraded my Celestial Bow, it went Arcane. I spent about 200 gold getting it to Unique and like normal (and religiously) I use a single Resplendant and ZERO charms (because I get a free 1.5 charm with the event) and my bow double procs to divine. All these people regrading their Celestials and saying this event is BS!!! Are paying like 800-900 gold for a Superior Red, 600 gold for a Resplendant and complaining that they hit the 85% downgrade. Well aren't you special.

You seem to forget that 85% > 15%. I know it's hard to comprehend but statistically speaking if you got 100 people 13 would get a celestial to divine, 2 would go to epic and 85 would fail. Somewhere along those lines. Just think, your failures are allowing other peoples' success! Thanks for helping out the community!

It is 2016. This game is 2 years old, if you're STILL not buying your gear, you don't know how to play this game and don't deserve to complain. Buy your gear if you want 100% success rate. Divines are like 4k. Cheap as chips!
If I honestly try, with 2 accounts, I can make easily about 1800 gold a day. But I don't try, I am lazy. So I make about 500-800 gold a day.It is not hard to make gold in this game. Just do the sensible thing and save your gold and buy what you want. It is the only 100% success chance in this game.

Dimi
06-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Well we have real life you know and we don't have the time to make that much gold in one day.But other than that who said that this game is only buying? It's supposed to crafting too.
Or the only thing you craft is larders.And why spend all that gold and charms when they give away the pack with gear ~ tier4 and celestial.Just wait for the new update 3.0 and we will divine then.

Aserghui
06-18-2016, 08:29 PM
Going into this event, you know one of two things: your RNG is good or your RNG is bad. If you know your RNG is bad, then you should be looking to the AH for cheaper than normal divines to flesh out your gear set.

MonolithD
06-21-2016, 01:42 AM
This event was really awesome, just like the December one. The server felt vibrant :)

I already had epic / divine parts so I didn't wan't to blow it all into regrades but I bought up some cheap arcane obs parts from the ah and spent around 4K in total. In the end, 1 epic and the rest divine (6-7?) made some damn good profit.

Is the event extended till the 28th? I saw a thread about it yesterday but not sure

Moly
06-21-2016, 02:36 AM
Is the event extended till the 28th? I saw a thread about it yesterday but not sure

We also announced that our Regrade Event is going to be extended until June 28th (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?281288). Enjoy the increased chances at success at lower tiers and the removal of item destruction at the Celestial level for a bit longer, friends!

:o

Silverwing
06-21-2016, 04:57 AM
Well I got no real luck yet and needed about 10k gold each to get 2 Delphinad Volcano Bows to divine. In the end I didnt really lose money, but I didnt win the lottery either. I will take it slow now, concentrate on getting atleast my belt and guards to divine and thats it. Prolly trying to buy 1 or 2 divine pieces as long as they are cheap. But I gotta get the gold first somehow p-p

MonolithD
06-21-2016, 06:56 AM
:o

tyvm :)

rawfox
06-21-2016, 12:49 PM
wow 1k gold? I spent 70k gold 2 days ago lmao.

oh yeah, thats so mutch fun hahaha
i burned my lifetime as well, so mutch fun hahaha

Celestrata Bloodsong
06-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Great news everyone, this event has been extended until June 28th! Enjoy the extra days of regrading, and good luck!

MonolithD
06-22-2016, 04:22 PM
I never thought I would regrade as much as I have in this event, what started out as trying an item or two has ended up with making a few divine's a night

I'm going to cry when the event ends QQ

Yorkston
06-22-2016, 10:56 PM
Does the extension apply to ship component regrading? My successes on ship regrading have gone down the toilet since the 21st and last night my celestial paddlewheel exploded when i tried to go to divine.

Neverevermind
06-22-2016, 11:11 PM
;-) loot hasnt to do with statistics in this game
......... me an a friend have same professional skill amount in exploration ....discovered same amounts of treasures.........she had at thesame time 167 submarine-scrolls, while i had 67 o.O

Support ..... naaaahhh we will look on it ..........BUT YOU WONT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT US

only for fun ......some grinder grind till youve 500 10labor purses ...open it an compare ......

and TRINO/XL ..... why not writin every chance of up succes directly over this lovely "enchant" button is it this difficult ???

Seplon
06-22-2016, 11:25 PM
Thanks celestrata :D because of this i was able to regrade 8! divine katana's :DD
6 broke
1 epic
1 legendary :DD

Costs of total regrade? :o 54k :D
profit made :D

Neverevermind
06-22-2016, 11:46 PM
PROFIT ^^ SOME TIME AGO GAMING WAS FUN NOT THE PROFIT YOU MADE ....if its not worth it gaming with obsidian T(one account) againt obsidian T(multiaccount((muchmoreuppmoney-->PROFIT;-)) ....YOU LOOSE PLAYER AND YOUR MONEY OVER TIME .......

but yes i awaited this event ....barely got my obsidian an weapons to divine ....and realized ..... no GS/DAMAGE-Improvement ...... blablabla

...but i got divine....yeah...thvm

Seplon
06-23-2016, 02:33 AM
PROFIT ^^ SOME TIME AGO GAMING WAS FUN NOT THE PROFIT YOU MADE ....if its not worth it gaming with obsidian T(one account) againt obsidian T(multiaccount((muchmoreuppmoney-->PROFIT;-)) ....YOU LOOSE PLAYER AND YOUR MONEY OVER TIME .......

but yes i awaited this event ....barely got my obsidian an weapons to divine ....and realized ..... no GS/DAMAGE-Improvement ...... blablabla

...but i got divine....yeah...thvm

Basicly meant i was now able to make a legendary much cheaper than if i bought one. also it was my first legendary weapon :D
Also gemming gets you gs not so much with gear :-/

Fangarrow
06-27-2016, 07:18 PM
What time does event end? I keep reading about people talking about it but no one is giving an answer. I hear that it's at patch time...is that maintenance time? Because that is 6/29/16 @ 8 PDT...see listing time is easy ;)

Terribad
06-28-2016, 04:40 AM
Short question. Who requested this?

Populations way down. So have to milk the whales to save the job :P