PDA

View Full Version : Game Suggestions: Larders

Krigsman
06-16-2016, 07:16 AM
I have a suggestion that might improve AA interest:

Gameplay Variety: Add additional Larder options that require an extra ingredient

Cheese Larders - Aged Blueberry Cheese (Milk, Lemons, Blueberries)
Honey Larders - Aged Vanilla Honey (Honey, Hay Bales, Vanilla)
Salve Larders Aged Pepper Salve (Cultivated Ginseng, Olives, Pepper)

Toffin
06-17-2016, 02:27 PM
I would rather see Cheese Larders be Milk, Lemon and clubhead fungus... :)

Ej the maverick
06-18-2016, 06:20 PM
I have a suggestion that might improve AA interest:

Gameplay Variety: Add additional Larder options that require an extra ingredient

Cheese Larders - Aged Blueberry Cheese (Milk, Lemons, Blueberries)
Honey Larders - Aged Vanilla Honey (Honey, Hay Bales, Vanilla)
Salve Larders Aged Pepper Salve (Cultivated Ginseng, Olives, Pepper)

You mean you want to either stop people bothering making larders or you are trying to push price of charcoal up, how about reduce cost of larders and reduce the growing time, why not make them so if robbed then owner still gets 50%? People making larders is one of the few things that add gold into the game, why do you want to nerf it?

Lanceknight
06-22-2016, 08:27 AM
he is talking about an addition tier of larders, in laymen terms, a super larder

Siobhan
06-23-2016, 08:26 AM
I think it would be a cool idea, except for one thing.... There is too much gold going into the system already.

If a regular larder price is 15g per turn-in, and a "super larder" turn in price is 20g, it would add that much more into the game. Even with the exhorbitant prices of regrading, there's simply not enough gold being destroyed (given to the system) as it is. Keep in mind that someone buying a 35K item from the AH removes comparitably little gold in the form of fees, and the majority of it goes to another person, and is not removed from the system.

I don't want to see azaleas go for 300g per 1K. Ok, so maybe I am overestimating the inflation rate, but still. If there's more money in the system, there's going to be higher prices for everything simply because people can afford to pay them. The intended function of giving people a decent income would be offset by the higher prices of everything, so there would in effect be no change.

So, in theory it would be nice to have that option, but in reality, it would be more detrimental to the system than you realize.