PDA

View Full Version : Guild & housing system question

Yooma
04-16-2014, 10:45 AM
Hello everyone. I 'm currently in class so it's kind of hard for me to search around the forum.
I was wondering if guilds could make their own castle and purchase their own land and surround it with walls?
Also a pretty good suggestion would be upgrading houses. As far as I know for noe, yo u can't upgrade your house and make it bigger, you can only destroy it and build a new one. Would be great if I could get some info about that. Thanks :)

Chyurdan
04-16-2014, 11:11 AM
Guilds can claim territory on the northern continent and make castles there, here is a link to different types of houses with castles and stuff: http://archeagesource.com/topic/1128-archeage-houses-and-castles-guide/

Yooma
04-16-2014, 11:20 AM
I read that already, but thanks.
Upgrading houses into bigger ones without destroying them first would be awesome.

VMBarbosa
04-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Yes Guilds can purchase their own castles and set them up on the Northern Continent along with letting guild members place their houses within the castle walls. But people can attack your castle (mass PvP) and capture your castle and become the new land lords. Pretty brutal since they can decide to destroy all the houses within the castle walls.

Yooma
04-16-2014, 01:22 PM
I love this game, so much variety! Thank you for your answer :)

Daedylus Vex
04-16-2014, 07:28 PM
Damn, I can't wait to be taking part in some of that sieging!

Havenox
04-16-2014, 09:14 PM
would be nice if we could just upgrade the house... or at least, take back 50% of resources for demolition...

Yooma
04-16-2014, 11:35 PM
would be nice if we could just upgrade the house... or at least, take back 50% of resources for demolition...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. Like in Age of Empires