PDA

View Full Version : Russian server.Mail.ru

Вася
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM
monsters calling to any location

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDi8CXqes3s#t=83

Clavicula
04-16-2014, 01:25 PM
and someone will told me, you can speak russiand - go play on russian servers :)

Grunge[MPK]
04-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Wth, the player is summoning the monsters like a GM??

Hyperlolo
04-16-2014, 10:40 PM
;42319']Wth, the player is summoning the monsters like a GM??

no i think they means the boss monsters will chase you no matter how far you go from their spawn point lol

Ratez
04-16-2014, 10:52 PM
no i think they means the boss monsters will chase you no matter how far you go from their spawn point lol

No. I assume the bosses followed people porting back. Which is bad and I hope Trion's version doesn't have this.

krallang
04-17-2014, 01:16 AM
no they are summoning monsters, ArcheAges code makes the game easily hacked and the anti-cheating software being used isn't very good for the Russian or Korean versions.

That isn't that bad considering some of the other things going on in that server. Hackers can kick u off your tradeship or tractor and steal all your packs. They can also give u the jail debuff which lasts until the server resets (once a week).

There are a few threads around here with more details on the issue. Hopefully trion is paying very close attention to this and figures out a solution. Hard to do because a lot of this games actions run client side and not server side.

Ratez
04-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Well I think this is an important issue and community should raise awareness.

kiukiu
04-17-2014, 03:34 AM
this is underwater boss :)

Toon
04-17-2014, 09:00 AM
Yup, there are a lot of bots and hackers on RU servers. Game code in not secure enough. Hackers can do anything in this game. Use bosses skills, destroy player buildings, teleport and etc
I hope Trion will do something with this.

krallang
04-17-2014, 09:12 PM
TRION WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? My guild is the number 1 clan in Rift and has become the number 1 clan in a multitude of other games. We tweak boss fights for 99% of your player base. Every single one of us has been affected by these issues on the RU server in Archeage. We suffer from stolen tradepacks, other clans summoning bosses and a Prisoner debuff that lasts up to a week on some players. Please address this issue and not ignore it. Otherwise this game will be doomed to fail. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

I realize XL games has retained coding and software rights and you are only the publisher but this game will crash hard in the western maket if you allow these exploits to continue.

Ratez
04-21-2014, 04:39 AM
^Bump. Awareness needed.

Bartender
04-21-2014, 04:42 AM

dude its a kraken

Archaous
04-21-2014, 04:43 AM
This is f***ed up...

Bartender
04-21-2014, 04:43 AM
whats worse the players are supporting the hackers , which i find to be very sad .

StrejdaTom
04-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Wow, I hope this wont happen on EU/NA archeage servers. :D

Alakuu
04-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Someone should tweet this to the devs or something. I think Trion will do everything in their power to shut down cheating. Especially this insane of a level of cheating.

Bloodtau
04-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Someone should tweet this to the devs or something. I think Trion will do everything in their power to shut down cheating. Especially this insane of a level of cheating.

I doubt it. A lot of the streamers they support and tweet about are known exploiters.

debugger
04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
TRION WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? My guild is the number 1 clan in Rift and has become the number 1 clan in a multitude of other games. We tweak boss fights for 99% of your player base. Every single one of us has been affected by these issues on the RU server in Archeage. We suffer from stolen tradepacks, other clans summoning bosses and a Prisoner debuff that lasts up to a week on some players. Please address this issue and not ignore it. Otherwise this game will be doomed to fail. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

I realize XL games has retained coding and software rights and you are only the publisher but this game will crash hard in the western maket if you allow these exploits to continue.

its not hate but other games? can you name it ? never heard of your guild.

krallang
04-22-2014, 12:41 AM
its not hate but other games? can you name it ? never heard of your guild.

Most of the world firsts in Age of Conan for PVE and sieges, after disappointment in Darkfall where our core conquered Ruby on NA launch some members went to play EQ2 expansions and accomplished several firsts. Most of our members were in world class clans for WoW and EQ raiding guilds but Addiction only formed in 2008. You can check through all our claims on the front page of our website provided in my sig if you like but this thread isn't about that.

Any high end competitive guilds will sit this game out if there is rampant cheating. They will play WSO even if it isn't that fun of a game while they wait on EQ next and Star Citizen. It's just the truth, cheating ruins the competitive atmosphere of any game. I want this game to stay competitive.

TehFrank
04-22-2014, 01:18 AM
Hackshield is just as effective at stopping hacks/cheats as a "Keep off the grass" sign is at keeping people off your grass.

Source: Me (both hackshield hacker and grass trespasser)

Fiftycal
04-22-2014, 06:08 AM
This was fixed about a month ago.

canzer
04-22-2014, 07:43 AM
This was fixed about a month ago.

Any source? Just curious..

flavored
04-22-2014, 11:34 AM
What you don't get here Васёк is that this isn't Mail.ru's fault, it's how the game's programmed. Unless XLGames addresses the issue (somehow), people will doing just the same there.

kain
04-22-2014, 09:21 PM
hacker on NA/EU is unavoidable,soon or late there will have some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hack
the only issue now is ban ip anyone use hack or any 3rd program,maybe there will be patch in near future i hope so
NA/EU is almost worldwide so we will suffer disasters from SEA too,especially from vn,phillipine...,most of them are meaning,aggressive,impolite and very poor at english and most important they usually use hack ( seriously i'm in SEA and they considering hack is fine ),need to have a ban ip policy for anyone dare to use hack and a bounty system or reward system for anyone report the hacker

madmaru
04-23-2014, 06:12 AM
There is still the bouquet of roses dancing invitation bug that you can use this item to kick players off control of tradeships and tractors and steal them. Hope that one doesn't make it to NA/EU..

Zenjirr
04-23-2014, 06:20 AM
If u're not careful yes they can set u off ur vehicle, but whos blocking you from pressing the debuff every minute, to not let anyone take your wheel.... it doesnt even need to be a rose bouquet, you can easily get a disconnect and your stuff will get stolen easily. Also the tractor gets stuck on the even ground so... its full of such little bug nonsense... Even the harpoon boat harpooning to the land is sort of bug... but everyones enjoying from it :) The biggest issue is probably the summoning of monsters, giving jail buff, BOTS. I mean bots is just another whole new level, because MAIL.RU does not care about them at ALL. U can turn on AA RU and in 2mins u can find a bot... If the bot manages to get to lvl 50 it just shows how MAILRU doesnt not care ;) And hackshield is just a piss-protection. We've seen how easily it is bypassed. If TRION gonna use it then GL fighting all those hacks.