PDA

View Full Version : Get a new, special gift when you grab some credits: Now until July 11!

Celestrata Bloodsong
06-29-2016, 03:37 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/06/blog8.jpg

Thinking about getting yourself some credits? Make sure to do it before July 11 to receive a few special gifts!

The below gifts can only be claimed once per account – multiple purchases of credit packs will not award the corresponding special gift multiple times!

Buy $100 in credits and receive a bonus Mystic Lotus Pond!

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/06/AA_POSE_JuneCreditTopUp_LuckyPond_02_small.jpg

A perfect pond for your home décor, the Mystic Lotus Pond also hides an extra benefit to those who toss in a coin. Generous adventurers can receive a random, minor buff every 4 hours. Buffs include: 10% reduction in Production Time, 3% PvE Damage Bonus, 5% Movement Speed Bonus, or a 5% Damage Bonus in Sport Fishing. All buffs granted by the pond last for 1 hour.

Buy $50 in credits and receive a bonus 100 loyalty pack!
For those purchasing $50 credit packs, your bonus will be a gift of 100 loyalty tokens! Use this grant of tokens to grab something special from our Loyalty Token store, like a new mount, costume, or pet!

Lovebane
06-29-2016, 03:38 PM
Omg... I knew you were listening <3 Thank you. :)

not a hot tub but still.. <3 you. ^^

Longrod Von Hugendong
06-29-2016, 03:42 PM
Please tell me if this works for anyone or only the owner can throw a coin in to get the buff?

heehaw
06-29-2016, 04:10 PM
no sunflowers? only pond? the hot tub was far more useful and better value than this.

Last time you did this, how many loyalty tokens did 50$ get?

aumym
06-29-2016, 05:04 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/06/blog8.jpg

Thinking about getting yourself some credits? Make sure to do it before July 11 to receive a few special gifts!

The below gifts can only be claimed once per account – multiple purchases of credit packs will not award the corresponding special gift multiple times!

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/06/AA_POSE_JuneCreditTopUp_LuckyPond_02_small.jpg

A perfect pond for your home décor, the Mystic Lotus Pond also hides an extra benefit to those who toss in a coin. Generous adventurers can receive a random, minor buff every 4 hours. Buffs include: 10% reduction in Production Time, 3% PvE Damage Bonus, 5% Movement Speed Bonus, or a 5% Damage Bonus in Sport Fishing. All buffs granted by the pond last for 1 hour.

For those purchasing $50 credit packs, your bonus will be a gift of 100 loyalty tokens! Use this grant of tokens to grab something special from our Loyalty Token store, like a new mount, costume, or pet!

Buy $50? its so little unspesific and my archeage page shows euros... wish they could include everyone

Drunkenhero
06-29-2016, 08:00 PM
The pool only works for the owner. What a waste. You guys totally suckered a 100 from me with the photo of a buncha people standing around it. I bought this mainly for my guilds use.

Photos of both my toons, land set to guild. Can't use it:

Pool only usable by owner. (http://imgur.com/a/ajB9H)

Phillypop
06-29-2016, 08:24 PM
Yet again you restrict access to items based on players income level. $100 is kinda a big deal to a lot of us, but I'd likely be willing to drop $20 on JUST the pool/pond. but no, you only care about your profits, not the community as a whole.

edit: Also, with Steam's summer sale going on, you've hot horrible timing, most of our wallets are already in pain.

Lostness
06-29-2016, 11:25 PM
YAY!!! Another really cool exclusive item behind a pay wall. Thank you Trion!!! I can't help but notice how well you listen to the community feed back on these type of things. Please we need more things like this. Only please make them available in higher priced packs. Like maybe 250$ ones. You wouldn't want the plebs who play your game to have access to this stuff. You don't really need them to support your game anyhow. We need Archeage to become Whale World.

Alara
06-30-2016, 12:05 AM
Ah well. Let the people that buy our apexes have something unique for themselves to show on their land. Fair enough.

I've been playing without spending a penny of my own for so long now, if this is the trade off, then I accept it.

Witchbell
06-30-2016, 12:13 AM
What does this pond even do? I was a bit upset that I could get the hot tub because it removed the bed debuff. This however just looks like some fancy, expensive decoration. Doesn't look very interesting,

LazerNero
06-30-2016, 12:15 AM
I wouldent mind if i only could access the game lol

Moly
06-30-2016, 12:16 AM
Last time you did this, how many loyalty tokens did 50$ get?

Receive a bonus of 100 Loyalty Tokens with the $50 Credit Pack!

Bonus can only be claimed once per account! Purchasing multiple $50 packs on the same account will not grant multiple bonuses.
Use the tokens to save up for a well-deserved mount, or perhaps use them to grab some costume synthesis stones, pets, consumables, and more! (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/04/08/make-it-an-april-pool-day-with-extra-bonuses-on-credit-packs/)

Sayura
06-30-2016, 07:05 AM
Cool item but I really wish for $100 it had some kind of effect other than the buff. i.e. the pool could seat 4 and the water changed color.

It would be nice to have some kind of effect on the pond like fishing jumping around etc.

Also another $100 really makes me sad. :(

Moly
06-30-2016, 07:09 AM
Also another $100 really makes me sad. :(

Sayura please support : Loyalty Shop Revamp

II. Items
All items that have come or that should come to any marketplace and game-package update should be permanently added to the Loyalty shop (event items excluded)

:o

Sayura
06-30-2016, 07:15 AM
Sayura please support : Loyalty Shop Revamp

:o

Done!

Question to Mods: Could we add decor items (pool/pond) without the labor/additional buffs and simply as decor items to the loyalty store or other in game means?

Moly
06-30-2016, 07:19 AM
Done!

Question to Mods: Could we add decor items (pool/pond) without the labor/additional buffs and simply as decor items to the loyalty store or other in game means?

There is already a Pool version in our build that doesn't provide any buff they're just holding it.
However I'm not aware for such version about the pond
Since it also was a event item :

You need to fish 10 Gold Pufferfish (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/8001037) and turn them at mirage island workbench (on the right next to Daru priest) and you can get a Bound Fishing Pond (http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/35726) that works like giant mining drills and majestic trees
But they could just add it with vocation badges

Moly
06-30-2016, 08:30 AM
More p2w trino plz

There it is : a convertible Plush ↔ Pet ↔ Mount (250$)

http://i.imgur.com/1G7QxJs.gif

Nth
06-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Is there any possible way of asking that we get to choose which buff we get. I would purchase this in a heartbeat for the production speed though that is literally all I am interested in. I dont want to have to wait 4 hours to try to get an RNG buff over and over before I chop my logs. For a $100 item there does not seem to be enough control over what you get. The buffs being so VASTLY different doesnt help either.

If this is a future possibility let me know and I will pay, otherwise this one is just not worth it.

Drunkenhero
06-30-2016, 02:48 PM
I would still like to see an explanation behind the inability for others to use this. Also would like to see the message and pictures updated to not be so misleading. I don't mind throwing 100 into the game, I do it all the time. I do however mind it being based upon something in the realm of misleading information leading up to the decision to purchase.

Birmingham
06-30-2016, 03:36 PM

Bought $100 in credits. Got pond. Installed pond on land set to Guild. I am the only one who can use the pond.
Way to mislead, Trion. Way to mislead.

ShinyRooster
06-30-2016, 05:44 PM
Come on trion....i love this game but just cut the terrible promotions already. 50 to 100 bucks is not a deal nor are the "gifts" you get. Again i love this game i will continue to play but you can only kick players for so long till they bite back or just plain leave. Make this game the epic rainbow spackled unicorn riding through a lightning field filled with living gummy bears wielding mythic candy cane flamethrowers awesome it can be. Or just keep spitting on us and telling us its rain i mean your choice.

Cheers

Kashi
07-01-2016, 01:34 AM
So if I spend $100, do I get the pond and the 100 loyalty? What if I get two $50 packs? Do I get 200 loyalty?

Birmingham
07-01-2016, 10:39 AM
So if I spend $100, do I get the pond and the 100 loyalty? What if I get two $50 packs? Do I get 200 loyalty?

The below gifts can only be claimed once per account – multiple purchases of credit packs will not award the corresponding special gift multiple times!.

Kashi
07-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Thanks. But that still doesn't tell me if buying the $100 gets you both or just the pond.

Hellstrung
07-01-2016, 12:57 PM
this is a lie...i have not received my 100 loyalty pack....after several complaints...still nothing

Tripack
07-01-2016, 01:58 PM
That is pretty not cool... I play on Eanna, european server, hence I buy in euros. I bought for 50 euros (we don't have a choice...) and guess what ? I didn't get the 100 fidelity... Thank you Trion for ripping off the european people :-(

Birmingham
07-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Thanks. But that still doesn't tell me if buying the $100 gets you both or just the pond.

As it says in the description:

In case that isn't clear enough for you, I bought the $100. I only got the pond.

You could always check it out for yourself (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/commerce/purchase/credits/purchase-credits-flow.action), as the bonus items are listed in the description of the credit packages. Assuming you were really interested in the transaction.

MelisariaAU
07-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I just purchased the $50 credits thingy through Glyph for ArcheAge, after several logs offs I still don't have the 100 Loyalty Tokens. Does it get sent to me automatically or is there a box or something?
Oh I am a Patron (3mth) and I did select the correct 1 that stated I would get 100 Loyalty Tokens as a limited time bonus. I've logged off checjed my mail, checked the Marketplace, AH, Inventory, everywhere and nothing has been sent to me. Thx for any help or ideas :)

MelisariaAU
07-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Ok sorry for the double post but here's how I got mine. I was sitting in game thinking it would come through with the credits (the 100 Loyalty tokens) but it wasn't and I was logging in and out of the game and nothing was changing. What i didn't do was log out of the Trion site where I bought the credits, and a soon as I relogged back on there they were (someone in Faction chat on Morpheus put me onto this so thanks again). SO after you buy your credits give it 10 minutes or so log out of the Trion site and the relog back in and you should be able to claim whatever it is you were promised and apply it to your selected character. Hope this helps :)

Nth
07-02-2016, 12:14 PM
when I bought the labor pool there was a similar deal and the $100 package and $50 package are separate. Buying the $100 package did not grant the $50 reward. And with the note about buying multiple packages does not grant multiple bonus I would pick one and go from there.

Eraclea
07-13-2016, 06:14 AM
I still see the offer up even though it´s already the 13th July.
Will it be available a bit longer? I really hope so! Since I can´t effort it now, I would love if it could be purchased maybe till end of July at least. <.<
Want the loyality...please Trion! <3 q.q