PDA

View Full Version : Add warrior medals to the honor shop

Myrgatroid
07-04-2016, 02:44 PM
It makes sense and I can't think of any reason it would hurt the game. Thoughts?

suriiii
07-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Since we have the gold for bruiser badge system instead of honor for bruiser badge system this would allow you to effectively buy infinite warrior medals. Do you see how this could become a problem?

Also the honor for buiser badge system so much better trino plz

rndm
07-05-2016, 05:58 AM

This already cost trion huge loss in streamers (which is free advertising for them) and in overall arena activity resulting in +10min ques before you get in but they still can't see how bad the current system is.

Myrgatroid
07-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Since we have the gold for bruiser badge system instead of honor for bruiser badge system this would allow you to effectively buy infinite warrior medals. Do you see how this could become a problem?

Not really. I mean, I spent every medal I had saved for well over a year (from a time when I could actually do Halcy/MM/whatevers) for just a rank 10 halcy necklace. OFC, I do have the worst Halcy necklace RNG in NA. I just no longer have time for the events which provide medals. This change would go a long way to helping ensure that I continue to spend no money on this game.

suriiii
07-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Not really. I mean, I spent every medal I had saved for well over a year (from a time when I could actually do Halcy/MM/whatevers) for just a rank 10 halcy necklace. OFC, I do have the worst Halcy necklace RNG in NA. I just no longer have time for the events which provide medals. This change would go a long way to helping ensure that I continue to spend no money on this game.

This would allow ptw players to brute force rank 13 halcyona necklaces is what i'm getting at can you imagine how big of a ♥♥♥♥ show that would cause?

This could be remedied by simply giving us the honor bruiser badge system but trino plz

AleXiC94
02-16-2017, 11:26 AM
bump, what an old thread, i would like this to happen too