Perfect Mage DPS Costume

http://i.imgur.com/LXss2fO.jpg

What are we talking?

We are talking Physical Defense [1100 @ Max Mythic]
We are talking Backstab Magic Damage [7.5% @ Max Mythic]
We are talking Magic Attack [43 @ Max Mythic]
We are talking Magic Critical Damage [21% @ Max Mythic]
And we are talking Magic Critical Rate [4.6% @ Max Mythic]

Holy Bajesus! That's alot of Prime Time rapping rolls!

So what's the G O ?

You Message me with your offer. That simple.
If I deem your offer acceptable for this Beautiful Costume, I shall part ways with it into your loving and generous hands.
If not? Well, this baby is coming home with me! ;D

You may ask yourself, "How much is this costume worth?"
Well my delightful friend, how much is perfection worth to you? That is the real question.

ShambleS
07-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Just think of it like this.

Do you like fishing? Of course you do. So do I.

But I am fishing for Marlin. Marlin love Tuna. But I am using a big fatty Japanese premium sushi Tuna which go for about 20,000 Gold (That is how much my bait is worth). Now I am not looking at catching a 20,000 Gold White Marlin. I am looking to catch a MASSIVE Marlin. So before you tell me you have a 25,000 Gold White Marlin just remember, I put a 20,000 Gold Fatty Tuna on my line and chucked it in, in the dark waters of uncertainty. I would like to think that my 20,000 Gold Fatty Tuna would be worth a lot more then a mere 5,000 Gold Profit on my now eaten Fatty Tuna. Sure I have a 25,000 Gold White Marlin.. But you know what's better than a 25,000 Gold White Marlin? A 50,000 Gold Blue Marlin!!

How many Fatty Tuna must you chuck in the ocean before you relieve you're feeding Sharks? Let's hope it's just one, mine! :D

Syyn
07-06-2016, 08:59 AM
I'm looking for magic defense penetration, but I can't seem to find it on your perfectly rolled magic dps costume. Perhaps it is being covered by backstab magic damage..

Amazing costume, but when it comes to subjective terms such as "perfect" when it relates to different playstyles, please stop baiting clicks.

Sorry I had to single out this post in particular, but I'm tired of seeing "perfect" or "near perfect" costume posts. If it's good enough that you have to post on the forums to sell, people will look at it.

ShambleS
07-06-2016, 09:24 AM
I'm looking for magic defense penetration, but I can't seem to find it on your perfectly rolled magic dps costume. Perhaps it is being covered by backstab magic damage..

Amazing costume, but when it comes to subjective terms such as "perfect" when it relates to different playstyles, please stop baiting clicks.

Sorry I had to single out this post in particular, but I'm tired of seeing "perfect" or "near perfect" costume posts. If it's good enough that you have to post on the forums to sell, people will look at it.

But you replied due to me having it say "Perfect". So I win?

Also Magic Defense Penetration is good, but you forget that Magic Backstab Damage works differently to Melee Backstab Damage as tested. If you have 7.5% Magic Backstab Damage and meteor someone you do more damage then if you don't. 600 Magic Defense Penetration will be like.. 2% less reduction? If that.

Aoe Skills

Meteor
Hellspear
Searing Rain
Flame Barrier
God's Whip
Freezing Earth
Summon Wraith
Death's Vengeance

Magic Defense Penetration = 2%
20,000 Meteor = 400 Damage more (20,400 Damage)

Magic Backstab Damage = 7.5%
20,000 Meteor = 1500 Extra Damage (21,500 Damage)

Also need I remind you that you have other means of getting Magic Defense Penetration.

Cape = 320
Epic Tier 6 Scepter = 360
Bow Gems = 240
Instrument Gems = 240
Pioneer Earring = 106
Dream Ring = 1000
Delphinad Necklace = 755

Total Magic Defense Penetration = 3021 with 5 stacks of Dream Ring Debuff. I'm not saying Magic Defense Penetration is bad. I am just saying that 7.5% Backstab Magic Damage is greater than an extra like 2% Overall Damage when most of your big hitting skills are AOE and do Backstab Magic Damage.

http://i.imgur.com/x0p5aLQ.jpg <- Help with Magic Defense Penetration and Defenses+Reductions.

Syyn
07-06-2016, 10:02 AM
I didn't realize people ran around with 20k+ magic defense.

Also, your 20,000 Gold Fatty Tuna is more like a 15,000 Gold Plus Tuna

ShambleS
07-06-2016, 10:13 AM
I am saying 20K from the meteor damage. People run around with about 6-8k Magic Defense.
Also you have a keen eye for calculating costs ;) It was 15-16k roughly plus the 6 costumes that came before hand and other costs. so I think 20k is a fair estimate of costs to roll a "Perfect" costume. But as stated, If you spent 20k would you have a costume like mine? Most probably not. Would I sell you mine for 20k? Absolutely not. But if the price is right then you can definately own this Fatty Tuna and I could be walking away with a Blue Marlin! :P

PooperJackson
07-06-2016, 12:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/jSoCF4z.jpg

ShambleS
07-06-2016, 07:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jSoCF4z.jpg

This is true. We all also have this Beauty! It's exactly what you're after so send a Blue marlin offer to PooperJackson! :D

ignitar
07-07-2016, 01:37 AM
Magic def pen > crit rate. Still a good costume but pooper's is way better. Gl selling it, let me know if you get one with some solid defensive stats.

ShambleS
07-07-2016, 05:25 AM
Magic def pen > crit rate. Still a good costume but pooper's is way better. Gl selling it, let me know if you get one with some solid defensive stats.

I have since bound it and am enjoying the beautiful stats I receive. I don't roll costumes to sell, too much RNG. I just wanted to troll some people and show off my achievement in rolling what I consider to be a pretty damn good costume! Would Magic Defense Penetration been a more sought after stat? Yes. Would Resilience been more sought after? yes. But I rolled my 5th stat at legendary and got Magic Critical Rate. Could of easily been PVE Ranged Skills so when people say "good, not great" just remember that Costumes don't roll the right stat all the time. To get all magic stats + physical defense doesn't happen all the time and looking at all the legendary and mythic costumes on the leaderboards mine is far superior to almost all of them SO GG me ^^

nedrapter
07-07-2016, 11:22 AM
What about this beauty? Does it compare? :D
https://s31.postimg.org/yiuiac4h7/costume.png

Syyn
07-07-2016, 11:34 AM
What about this beauty? Does it compare? :D
https://s31.postimg.org/yiuiac4h7/costume.png

Doesn't have backstab magic damage. Therefore worthless...