PDA

View Full Version : Greenhouse from current event

Grandma
07-09-2016, 07:21 AM
The little greenhouses you can get from the summoned Garu are adorable. Please consider making these available fro vocation badges all the time. It would be nice to have these to decorate/plant around the houses. Thank you.

miracle
07-09-2016, 10:33 AM
^this.

Can't find much info on this. I was pleasantly surprised to see them. Would love these either through vocation badges, crafting or something similar to the fishing ponds where you turn something in to a vendor in mirage isle.

Also, it would be nice if one could re-harvest these up to 10x such as the majestic trees or ponds. They're very nice visually and a shame to have them vanish so quickly..

raincloud
07-10-2016, 08:17 AM
I agree! Please make these obtainable in a way other than rng.

Miyuzuki
07-15-2016, 12:02 AM
It would be better if the greenhouse was permanent furniture and you just have to plant what you want to plant on it. kinda like a harvester's plantbeds ;)

i know i cant ask it to act like those animal pens where you just feed it and harvest every said hours. or can it? feed greenhouse with required seeds :P

miracle
08-23-2016, 08:39 AM
That's a good idea too. Any more info on these? They were really nice visually and a shame to be wasted on a one time event. Miss seeing them around.

Cyntho
09-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Just found this thread while searching for greenhouses.
Highly approve the suggestion, I'd really like to see some greenhouses around :)

*Bump*