PDA

View Full Version : Equipment Unbind Scrolls

xPariah
07-10-2016, 09:41 AM
I think it would be great to have an option to unbind BoE gear.

I'd gladly pay 5000 credits per item just so it becomes tradeable again.

How do you guys feel about having the option to unbind your BoE gear and how much do you think it should cost? How would it effect the game in this stage?

alibaba
07-11-2016, 01:46 AM
It would ruin the economy and increase the supply of high end gear. if we are doing to add unbinding scrolls it would make sense to remove binding mechanic all together. i think obsidian is op and bound for a reason.

suriiii
07-11-2016, 01:53 AM
There is a reason certain items are bound do you think we should just remove soul bound gear?

Nahlem
07-11-2016, 12:13 PM
I like their change on tier 7 to make it bound so it cannot be passed around for gemming *I hate it* but it's good. I heard something about Korea having an unbounding item in cash shop but cannot confirm.

Longrod Von Hugendong
07-12-2016, 05:36 AM
If they did this for same account only I think it would be good. I think it would be cool to be able to make an alt and not have to spend a fortune gearing it, which is the reason I won't make a alt I actually use for more than labor.

Vr4r3X
07-13-2016, 12:38 AM
why you need an alt on the same account in this game? 3g are just required to switch from one class to another. tbh there is absolutely no need for a second character on the same server for one account....
oh I forgot.. for switching winning team joiners that might be helpful

Siobhan
07-13-2016, 08:07 AM
It would ruin the economy and increase the supply of high end gear. if we are doing to add unbinding scrolls it would make sense to remove binding mechanic all together. i think obsidian is op and bound for a reason.

^This
There are good economic reasons to bind gear. Mounts and gliders, however, could benefit from a "wrap" scroll or something so that we could sell the extra copies of those items that came out before they were wrapped for sale in the RNG boxes. I really don't need 3 skywhisper gliders...

why you need an alt on the same account in this game? 3g are just required to switch from one class to another. tbh there is absolutely no need for a second character on the same server for one account....
oh I forgot.. for switching winning team joiners that might be helpful

Actually, it's the old altaholic's issue. I love my main... but if I could transfer the gear to a new character, I'd roll another race instantly. Especially with Warborn and Dwarves coming out. Sometimes people get tired of playing the same old racial character.

Zerobeauty
07-21-2016, 04:27 AM
I heard something like this will come with the 3.0 update to allow ppl to get their gear on a new warborn/dwarf char.

nyk
11-23-2016, 12:22 PM
Thats a good idea , actuali is very very good idea to be able to seal or something youre weapons or ghear in order to sell it or trade it it might save the economi in the game .