PDA

View Full Version : (Auramancy+Occultism+Vitalism) = Apostle or Clown=(sorcery+shadowplay+songcraft)

aser
08-18-2014, 11:53 AM
hi all i am confused about what to choose Apostle or Clown i tried both and lvl up them to just lvl 10 and watched alot of videos for them but still confused clown have a very high dmg and could kill so easy but on the other hand he got a very bad def i know he could run and hide easily but he wont handle to be attacked alot and there is Apostle who got a nice dmg but not high as the clown but Apostle got the chance to survive especially if more than one player or mob attacked him so i want to hear your comments and you could watch some videos for both of them. (sorry if there is any mistakes it's cuz English isn't my first language :D

Hydejekyl
08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
I'd suggest if when you are the clown, if you die too much then switch to apostle. Otherwise if you kill them before they reach you, no problem.

Desta
08-18-2014, 02:44 PM
Clown because it is a cool title xD welcome to the forum xD

aser
08-18-2014, 11:23 PM
so i will give the clown more time to play with thnx i was waiting for this game before even they made it with Korean ;)

Hydejekyl
08-19-2014, 12:00 AM
Wow, thats like 4 years?

aser
08-19-2014, 05:18 AM
yup something like that i was playing other games that time but i stoped searching for the english version of archeage from along time cuz being busy at the last year at high school but now as i finished i could try it as i wanted

Hydejekyl
08-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Well, welcome to Archeage and the forums :)