PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: 7/12 -- Players may experience login issues & marketplace delivery issues, APEX temporarily disabled [UPDATED: 11:21 A

DevTracker
07-12-2016, 11:50 AM
I have been affected by connection issues too.Symptoms:- i can move, I can watch things happenning around me, but I cant do anything before I get DC (matter of minute)- other players around seems to be unaffected+ i have trouble logging in (eiter to servers selection or after to the game server - Sirothe)So apparently packets sent from me are not getting to server, but it works in opposite direction.Right now I had an issue after video loop with "Verify Login and Password".Attempt to relog:There was an error receiving data. Error #2024Is there any way I can help? Thank you Orio! Nope, we're aware of the issues and we're digging into them on our side right now. We appreciate the offer of information though! Just sit back, relax, and our teams will take care of it.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=285169&p=2358418&viewfull=1#post2358418)