PDA

View Full Version : tame all monsters

Wendigo
07-15-2016, 08:43 AM
i would like to see a feature, or item or skill etc that allowed players to tame all or many more types of npc monsters as permanent pets. this is a common feature in many mmo's and seems like it would fit AA's style. this is a game about specialization and personal tastes. why not let all people pick the pet type that best suites them. this would give the existing pets more prestige, and put pets back into the game as a more regular feature. less visually boring to, to see many types of pets than just the same usual 4 or so.

JemandLeNoob
07-15-2016, 09:07 AM
Sounds like WoW is the game for you.

Wendigo
07-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Sounds like WoW is the game for you.

you came to AA to avoid the terrors of ample pet choices that other games made you suffer through?

Wraithunter
07-15-2016, 12:37 PM
i would like to see a feature, or item or skill etc that allowed players to tame all or many more types of npc monsters as permanent pets. this is a common feature in many mmo's and seems like it would fit AA's style. this is a game about specialization and personal tastes. why not let all people pick the pet type that best suites them. this would give the existing pets more prestige, and put pets back into the game as a more regular feature. less visually boring to, to see many types of pets than just the same usual 4 or so.

Yea that is a great idea! I was thinking the same thing. I think I did make a thread about capturing bosses or other monsters. It would be awesome if you could capture the Hound of Kyrios hehe. But anyways, ye I agree with your idea, I wish they would add that into the game :D

romonster
07-15-2016, 01:04 PM
I'd enjoy being able to tame more kinds of monsters, the normal ones as well as the bosses. Specifically, I wish we could tame some that aren't ugly!

JemandLeNoob
07-16-2016, 02:58 AM
you came to AA to avoid the terrors of ample pet choices that other games made you suffer through?

When did I ever say that? I'm simply suggesting a game that has that exact feature. Stop being delusional.
And there's already so many pets you can pick in this game.

Wendigo
07-16-2016, 06:56 AM

When did I ever say that?

right here

there's already so many pets you can pick in this game.

i think you'll find this displays where you said that, tho this thesis was implied by your hollow detraction of the OP.

Turambaredolas
07-16-2016, 08:34 AM
omg great idea
i'm gonna tame some arias to keep me company

Drakhe Noctis
07-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Some monaster are Cool to use it liKe a Mount pet
They can do like with hannure y kill thet specifiche monster it can drop soul framment after specific number of souls y can get the pet

Zerobeauty
07-21-2016, 04:08 AM
Some monaster are Cool to use it liKe a Mount pet
They can do like with hannure y kill thet specifiche monster it can drop soul framment after specific number of souls y can get the pet

Mate do you know how camped bosses like hanure would be if that were to be added? Then there is the problem with it dropping either for all ppl or for just one. If the fragment would drop for all, the ppl who have the crimson lightning would be mad. If it drops only one fragment there will be ppl getting mad about it because the raidleader or someone else ninjas the fragment.