PDA

View Full Version : Lusca Event Harpoon German "Can't use" message

MagicDito
07-20-2016, 04:09 AM
http://puu.sh/q81P5/9f89b8ca8e.JPG

Think the image speaks for itself... I guess that means "Lusca" or whatever their korean name is :P

and yes, I absolutely unpacked that HOURS before I could even use it ._.

Quillodon
07-27-2016, 04:12 PM
Fixed in our files, ty!

(And yeah, the timing on the lusca quest is pretty rough for NA too. Highschool/college folks on summer vacation can do it, but anyone who works regular daytime hours pretty much misses out entirely. Hopefully XL can add some event-only Lusca spawns or something if we try this type of event again.)

Meridian
07-27-2016, 06:13 PM
Fixed in our files, ty!

(And yeah, the timing on the lusca quest is pretty rough for NA too. Highschool/college folks on summer vacation can do it, but anyone who works regular daytime hours pretty much misses out entirely. Hopefully XL can add some event-only Lusca spawns or something if we try this type of event again.)
Is the bug fixed that prevents people from even picking up the lusca portion? Two days in a row now, I have killed the seabugs, turned in the first portion, unwrapped the harpoon right next to the quest guy, and..... nothing.

JXRaiv
07-27-2016, 07:04 PM
Is the bug fixed that prevents people from even picking up the lusca portion? Two days in a row now, I have killed the seabugs, turned in the first portion, unwrapped the harpoon right next to the quest guy, and..... nothing.

Are you sure you don't have lusca quest in your quest log? It's like first time on this event when I see somebody complains about bug because everytime before it was problems like "talking with Elder w/o harpoon before/after luscas" or "lost harpoon yesterday before shoot, forgot about it and couldn't take new quest on next day".

3PM / 4PM / 5PM / 6PM (depends on place in NA - correct me if I'm wrong) imho is still much better than 11PM / 12AM (12 AM for most of players).