PDA

View Full Version : Beware!!! / Block People For No Reason/ My whole family quit playing

Jaguarundi
07-25-2016, 11:29 AM
My family was playing PWI for over 5 years, as long as I can remember we were always rewarded for being honest and loyal players. Unfortunately, the game became too expensive and we had to find another game. Oh Boy this was a mistake! I don't think I have ever seen so many hackers as in this game and the worst part is, the game makers have no way of distinguishing the real hackers from regular players. I have never encountered an issue like that in any of my previous games. Recently, one of my family members got blocked from playing the game. He tried to contact costumer service to ask for a reason and they told him that the reason they blocked him is botting. When he tried to tell them that this is not true, they just said that there is nothing that he can do and his account is blocked permanently. This company does not know what they're doing. I do not know how they can make terrible mistakes like that but soon they'll loose all their players with this kind of costumer service. Save your money guys and go play a safer game! Here, some moron will report you for botting, for fun, and they'll block your account forever. None of our family members use any game hacks or anything like that. We're honest ppl that were robbed by this company; they should really return the money for the purchases and apologize for the horrible mistake that they've made. I might mention this in the media but not sure if this company worse the trouble..., as non of my family members will ever play their games ever again.

romonster
07-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Someone reporting you doesn't result in a ban. The most that will happen if someone reports you is that customer service will take a look to see if you're doing anything that's not allowed.

In ArcheAge, you're not allowed to use any kind of hardware or software that causes one keypress to perform more than one action, or even repeat the same action. You're also not allowed to use mods in general, although there are specific exceptions to that.

Zerobeauty
07-28-2016, 09:31 AM
Exceptions are the koreant font and the fov mod

romonster
07-28-2016, 10:13 AM
Exceptions are the koreant font and the fov mod
Regarding the FoV mod, the exception applies to only one specific standalone mod, the one mentioned in the bulleted list in this thread (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?208840-Exploits-and-you-A-community-guide-to-what-goes-and-what-doesn%92t). I believe there are other mod packages that include a similar function, and to my knowledge, those are not allowed.

There is also an exception for the teleport book sort mod mentioned in the same thread.