PDA

View Full Version : THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Special packages featuring the Inquisitor’s Robes, Permanent Post Parrot, and more!

Celestrata Bloodsong
07-29-2016, 12:49 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/07/July_MTX_blog.jpg

This weekend is a deal that’s here and gone again faster than an Auramancer with Teleport! For one weekend only, we have a series of great packages that feature an amazing choice of items on the Marketplace. Have you always wanted a Permanent Personal Post Parrot to fly to your location, or the enchanted robes of the Inquisiton? Now’s your chance, but hurry! These packages disappear on August 1st!

Items marked as tradable can be traded to others or sold on the Auction House. All other items will be Bind on Pickup. Costumes, as always, can be affixed to an Auction Mannequin to be sold on the Auction House.

The Inquisitor’s Collection – 3000 Credits
Black is the new black. Wield the power of the Inquisitors and look damn good as you do it. Plus, grab the never before seen Pantheon’s Punishment and Pantheon’s Judgement image items!

Inquisitor’s Robes
Pantheon’s Judgement Image Item
Pantheon’s Punishment Image Item

The Altitude Adjustment – 3500 Credits
This package has everything you need to take to the skies. Now go up. Higher. No, higher! There ya go, Perfect.

Enhanced Marauder’s Glider
5 Glider Wingmaker Scrolls (Tradable)
5 Glider Manacharge Scrolls (Tradable)

The Deep Depths Deal – 3000 Credits
Find the treasure of the depths on a sub as dark as the shadow of the Leviathan.

Onyx Steamfish Submarine
Reinforced Giant Tailfin

The Perpetual Personal Parrot Package – 3000 Credits
Parrots here, parrots there, parrots everywhere! Never be caught without mail access or a colorful companion ever again.

Permanent Personal Post Parrot
Parrot Mailbox

The Armageddon Armorgeddon Assembly – 2500 Credits
Outfit your steadfast steed with an advanced angle on a classic favorite.

Advanced Armageddon Pet Saddle
Advanced Armageddon Pet Helm
Advanced Armageddon Pet Legguards
Lucid Earth Lunagem: Celerity (Tradable)
10 Companion Crusts (Tradable)

The Spatial Expander Stack – 2500 Credits
What do you need more of? Everything, really. Grab this package and add more skills, crafting specializations, and inventory slots for yourself, or give it to a friend! (Or sell it to them. We don’t judge.)

5 Specialization Snowflakes (Tradable)
5 Expansion Scrolls (Tradable)
1 Wrapped Skillsaver Pendant (Tradable)

Xenakins
07-29-2016, 02:13 PM
The lack of righteous indignation around here shows that I'm one of a very select few stupid enough to have paid $250 for that glider.

Hasut
07-29-2016, 02:56 PM
any1 have pic or SS about these "Pantheon’s Judgement Image Item + Pantheon’s Punishment Image Item" ??

Percy
07-29-2016, 03:28 PM
any1 have pic or SS about these "Pantheon’s Judgement Image Item + Pantheon’s Punishment Image Item" ??

Saw them on KR, will try to provide picture of them ASAP.

Oulana
07-29-2016, 04:32 PM
The lack of righteous indignation around here shows that I'm one of a very select few stupid enough to have paid $250 for that glider.

Bought that pack but wanted the other stuff from it more than the glider so still think it was worth it :P

If all you wanted from it was that glider then was not really worth it >.> What i don't like is that that Reinforced Giant Tailfin comes with it and is untradeable. I already have the Onyx submarine so it would be a waste to buy that pack and have two, would be much nicer if that fin was tradeable then could get it with alt that I want sub with and trade the fin ^^

Hasut
07-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Saw them on KR, will try to provide picture of them ASAP.

ahh cool..coz im try looking from some web,,but no luck..cant find any pic of those item >.<

Thenijiway
07-29-2016, 07:27 PM
its a good thing that we got a nice heads up of this sale so i could set aside some money to buy a heap of stuff

Kukai
07-29-2016, 11:55 PM
edited

RebornPanda
07-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Anyone else feel mislead by this who got the $150-250 packs? with "exclusive items"

Knownend
07-30-2016, 10:51 AM
@Celestrata
Very important question! Do the labor stipends stack?

Toshzilla
07-30-2016, 11:38 AM
wow so first they bring back the dragon now they bring back the sub, robes and glider... welp im not buying $150 packs anymore. thanks trino

BackBoyz
07-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Anyone else feel mislead by this who got the $150-250 packs? with "exclusive items"
if u payed attention the items from the 150$ packs they said many times the items would come back into the game other ways and where not gone for ever.

Lamini
07-30-2016, 02:29 PM
ahh cool..coz im try looking from some web,,but no luck..cant find any pic of those item >.<
Percy contacted me to take screenshots of the new club/greatclub skins, so here they are:
Club (Pantheon's Judgement):
http://i.imgur.com/JwtmcC6.gif
Greatclub (Pantheon's Punishment):
http://i.imgur.com/62JbLtc.gif

RebornPanda
07-30-2016, 03:47 PM
if u payed attention the items from the 150$ packs they said many times the items would come back into the game other ways and where not gone for ever.

show me where you see this and that it doesnt say exclusive items

Bluesboompuppy
07-30-2016, 05:17 PM
@Celestrata
Very important question! Do the labor stipends stack?

From what I could tell today, you cannot have more than one of these monthly 'buffs' activated at a time. Meaning it doesn't appear to be worth it to purchase more than one. I noticed today I still had the July bundle active when I purchased the August stipend bundle, and could not activate the August bundle in my inventory. I assume once July bundle buff disappears, I can activate August.

The daily potions can be held for an indefinate amount of time before use, in case that's the stack you were wondering about.

Hasut
07-31-2016, 05:10 PM
Percy contacted me to take screenshots of the new club/greatclub skins, so here they are:
Club (Pantheon's Judgement):
http://i.imgur.com/JwtmcC6.gif
Greatclub (Pantheon's Punishment):
http://i.imgur.com/62JbLtc.gif

lelz,,so thats pantheon items?? wkwkwk
well ty for the pics tho..so now i can decide i wanna buy those or not ^^

Ladyluxanna
07-31-2016, 10:17 PM
best sale ever
i cant load my card on the weekends so i loaded it today and the sale is already over

JXRaiv
08-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Will we have another sale in future with "Dragon Cultist Duster" costume in pack like we had Inquisitor’s Robes in this sale?