PDA

View Full Version : Trion stealing my Patron status/Labor and Loyalty

Mickie
08-02-2016, 02:12 PM
So bois and gurls.... here is my story. I play on EU and on NA. I live in NA. I purchased the Ascension package last Friday with 90 day patron. My account on the Trion page says I am patron. I logged in yesterday morning and all was well. I logged out to go to work and then relogged after work. My patron is gone from my account. WOW!!! you might say. It gets sooooo much better. I immediately submit a support ticket. Today I am asked how much labor is missing. I really dont know and I admit that and reply with that basic answer as the events that took place. Then I get another reply.. here it is:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request as we couldn't locate any loss of labor points in the time frame given. In fact, it seems that the labor lost during that time was removed progressively using items or skills in-game. I apologize for the inconvenience, as we try to make every effort to correct any issue our players may have.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Ok.... so.... no patron still on my account. I was not logged in so how can I use labor and they wont even tell me when the patron status was removed. I want another GM to contact me. I am entitled to what I paid for. I have been patron since the release of the game. I ask for the loyalty for my NA and EU characters. They refuse to give me what I paid for. I do not understand how Trion believes this to be fair.

Mickie
08-02-2016, 03:47 PM
So... now they offered me 4X 500 labor pots. Still no patron on my account and I lost OVER 24 hours of patron benefits!! Loyalty and labor!!!!!

romonster
08-02-2016, 04:27 PM
You need to ask for your ticket to be escalated. No one on the forums can help you.

Mickie
08-03-2016, 01:15 AM
After patch... still no patron status on my in game character... every 5 minutes that passes is another 5-10 labor I am owed not to mention the loyalty tokens. I will be making a phone call today. I am very unhappy about the level of service I am receiving.

Mickie
08-03-2016, 01:16 AM
You need to ask for your ticket to be escalated. No one on the forums can help you.

I know this... but it makes it public. That is why I am doing it. They police the forums. They can see what I am posting. I agree that no one here can help.