PDA

View Full Version : Items coming off the hotbar, UI size not saving.

Dey
08-18-2014, 10:45 PM
Have had skills and items disappear off the hotbar after logging in and out. Mount skill, Teleport Book, and a few skills.

And I've had to repeatedly re-size the UI because it hasn't been saving.

Feral
08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
This happens to me when getting disconnected or closing the game other than the 10 second quit timer, changes to the options don't save.

Monde
08-19-2014, 01:56 AM
Mine does it in Beta no matter how I exit.

Ckrit
08-19-2014, 02:35 AM
Took me a while to work out that what Feral said is true.

Make all the changes you want, UI scale, position, and key bindings etc. Save them then quit the game and exit Glyph.

Now when you enter the game again all settings will have saved.

Aender
08-19-2014, 06:35 AM
I only log out via the wait timer and my hotbar and inventory looks like the dog was set loose on it when i log in again lolz

MagicWeaver
08-19-2014, 08:20 AM
I am the same. All the default bars (not the specialty bars you can add to the UI through the options) will be fine if I log out and come back in using the timer and exiting Glyph, but the speciality bars are always a mess. Only one or 2 skills (randomly which ones) will stay on and I have to reset them every time I play. It is only 5-10 minutes, but it's still frustrating it won't stay where I put them.

Kameron
08-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Interesting, only my mount seems to ever go screwy on the bar, even the specialty ones are all fine. I'll try some of the logging and saving tips mentioned and see if it makes a difference.

MoVe
08-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Donkey escapes my toolbar every time I log off. I probably just got a naughty donkey

Aender
08-20-2014, 01:37 AM
Seems they are bred that way ;[

Jaedor
08-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Only one I lose is the Teleport Book. I now have three of them since I thought they were being consumed on use rather than being a hotbar bug. :P

Aender
08-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Hahaha i thought that the first time too... Use only once, made in china, books and mounts -.-

Ouiji
08-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Took me a while to work out that what Feral said is true.

Make all the changes you want, UI scale, position, and key bindings etc. Save them then quit the game and exit Glyph.

Now when you enter the game again all settings will have saved.

I just did this on Alpha and it worked. On alpha I hadn't had the bug until yesterday, when just my Lute started to disappear. I'll be trying this again on Beta where my main character has bugged lute, flute, battle pet, 1 mount, and 2 other things (don't remember which) that always disappear. I'll reply if this fixes it there as well!

*Edit : On beta my flute, lute, staff, hammer, mount, and battle pet are all still bugged. Tried the logout procedure twice. Hope devs see this!