PDA

View Full Version : Game suggestion -addon - house basement

Gegoben
08-14-2016, 05:27 PM
House basement addon. I have forever been requesting a on/off light switch for our houses, to turn off the massive amount of light emitted from the inside walls of our homes. The light is so bright, it completely makes candles and other indoor lighting, pointless.

Well how about a house basement addon? Takes no more land space, and makes houses more valuable. Could be a trap door in the floor, that you can have friends in with you, however, no light scource, but whatever can make it through the trap door, if left open.

Chillin with my Archeage friends, in a dark, single candle lit room sounds freakin awesome! (LOL, proofreading this, I realized how fun it would be to try to trap them down in my house dungeon!)

OOooo I can see it now, Archeage gets new House Dungeon addon, the size equal to the interior of your above ground house!

JemandLeNoob
08-15-2016, 06:22 AM
Yes! I could finally kidnap afk people and trap them in my dark basement!

wooglemoogle
08-16-2016, 03:54 AM
No comment on the basement, but the indoor light I agree with. I understand it's probably to make sure all house owners can properly see their decor, but seriously no point in lighting fixtures because of it...

Zerobeauty
08-17-2016, 04:50 PM
The basement wouldnt work because of how houses work. However i think that housing should be instanced like a dungeon where only you and your party members at the time can enter, then something like basements would work