PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bharat / India

legendster
08-19-2014, 07:16 AM
I know the Archeage developers hate India (cuz we dont have the game in our region yet - not in steam atleast)

So I thought why not say Hi and make everyone feel uncomfortable.
You can post your curry / call center / ♥♥♥♥ jokes in the comments below :)

Make no mistake I will try my best to impact positively on this game's progress through Alpha/beta as well as help the community as much as I can.

-----------------

I have played during CB3 and I must say. for a game that has SO MUCH reference to Indian history and nomenclature; it lacks when it comes to getting the Indians involved.

I am certain that in the development team in the 'west' or in Korea, there are many developers who are from India.

PS: The server name Aranzeb, is actually an ancient Indian ruler's name correctly spelt as Aurangzeb. That was just 1 example. Any other indian playing this game would agree.

Desta
08-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the forum xD you taught me a fact today and I respect that! I will be sharing that fact because I love facts xD welcome!

Zepher
08-21-2014, 02:49 AM
I actually misread the server name as Aurangzeb... when i logged in for the first time...

legendster
08-21-2014, 12:01 PM
... it says I need to lengthen my reply to a minimum 10 characters.

legendster
08-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forum xD you taught me a fact today and I respect that! I will be sharing that fact because I love facts xD welcome!

Here's another FACT since you are such a FACT JUNKIE. Bharat is a masculine name yet people in India refer to the country as a mother (like most people in most countries do). In reality they're all just idiots.

freetoplay
08-21-2014, 12:10 PM
do you own a scooter?

DromRekkin
08-21-2014, 12:14 PM
You'll see alot of indian references esp on the East continent. One of the mai cities is called mahadevi <- super sanskrit

Also welcome to ArcheAge! My parents are from West Bengal, I however was born and raised in the states.

legendster
08-23-2014, 07:27 AM
do you own a scooter?

I own a Yamaha Vmax 2008.

legendster
08-23-2014, 07:28 AM
You'll see alot of indian references esp on the East continent. One of the mai cities is called mahadevi <- super sanskrit

Also welcome to ArcheAge! My parents are from West Bengal, I however was born and raised in the states.

Bangla mone achhe ?

Dexen
08-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! I wouldn't believe the devs hate India, I'm sure they welcome the potential gamer-base there!

legendster
08-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! I wouldn't believe the devs hate India, I'm sure they welcome the potential gamer-base there!

My opinion is made humorously and should be taken in such manner. I am sure the DEVs have an absolutely logical reasoning to leave out 90% of ASIAN countries along with MANY European countries from accessing this game.

RkG
09-04-2014, 11:28 AM
hello i m from india add me in skype="ramkrishna261"

Exforce
09-11-2014, 11:13 PM
if i get a wish i would wish from god for trion games to implement an server in sea for archeage :)

tr4nc3
09-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Hello! I'm from India as well. I've rolled a character in the Enla server. Join me! :D

Darknostar
12-01-2014, 08:57 PM
I have a character on new janudar server... id darknostar........ anybody from india there ??

DoDo MoMo
12-02-2014, 02:20 AM
I have character in Aier.... ign Erlina or Kryprosa IGN Roseanne :) pm me any time

Capital Punisher
12-02-2014, 05:57 AM
The gameserver of AA by Trion can't be released in India because:-

A.) Trion is NA Publisher

B.) India is part of South-east Asia & Korea is in SEA also.

c.) Indian publisher needs to get license from XL games in order to host game in India it can be either in Hindi or English language. It can be chosen by Publishers solely.