PDA

View Full Version : Celestrata Bloodsong: Banned for 1 million minutes plus

DevTracker
08-22-2016, 03:40 PM
Hello, my name is Darkpurge, i'm from Aranzeb. I have asked trion why a basically permnate ban was put onto my account when really im the victim hear, even though it sounds ridiculous. I would like to know the answer to this question, and i think we all would: "If you swipe 500+ dollars a week on archeage does that give you immunity to the code of conducts?" "Does it mean you don't have to follow the rules??" This is the impression i'm getting because for saying "♥♥♥" x6 to Allenstrongthief i'm pretty much perma chat banned. Now here's the thing i watch Allen run his mouth ALL DAY LITERALLY. WE ALL REPORT HIM!!! I know he should be getting chat-banned for this sort of stuff I've put in 5 tickets, no actions by trion were taken. Now back to my screw-up. Okay yes i did call Allen a ♥♥♥ because that's what he is, but DO YOU NEVER SEE WHAT HE SAYS TO PROVOKE IT! Also my last chat-ban was 1 week, how does 1 week goto 1 million minutes which is is literally a year. I didnt threatin trion like Darkprince did. Why am i being chat-banned for this long while other ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s slip through the swipers loophole? Trion will most likley take down this post because they don't want to look like they're not doing their job. Which they never really do..... (Customer support DING DING DING) You guys are probably worse than trying to get ahold of grandma's car insurance company!!! FER REAL if u get paid to do a job do it right, and not half assed, like ur CoC Rules. Did you sit down and drink a 6-pack of miller, and eat funyun's when u made those???? MABEY U'LL SEE THE POST GM'S IF I PUT IT IN 10 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun Facts About Your Ban:1. The word you used is hate speech against gay people. That's pretty not okay.2. You also had some very lovely things to say about his mother and her age.3. This isn't the first time you've gotten in trouble. I also see here that we have a harassment report, and you were previously infracted for hate speech for literally using the same words. Clearly, you haven't learned from the first time we told you not to do this. That's the point of those punishments.4. Even Customer Service banned you from talking to them because you endlessly sent them tickets with some very choice insults.Darky, this is a game. It's meant to be fun for everyone. All we ask is that you don't personally insult the other player in real life or by bringing real life into the equation. Sometimes you get beaten, and it's okay to swear a bit, but this is definitely too far over the line. And you cannot justify your behavior because "someone else broke the rules." Just because someone else did it does not make it okay for you to retaliate like this.Your ban is going to stay in place, you will now be banned from the forums, and we hope you learn something from this.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=289740&p=2386846&viewfull=1#post2386846)