PDA

View Full Version : Make it a tos violation

Michael Vanity
08-29-2016, 08:49 PM
I recommend making is a TOS violation to tell people via whisper or faction chat that they are going to report the player in question, Or use it as a saber waving threat, For example I call someone a B**** A** PVP who hugs nui, That play then says "Reported" in faction chat which then stirs up the faction chat and drama.

They should just simply report people rather than enticing and instigating attacks against themselves for the purpose of abusing the report feature, It takes away the fantasy of the game to constantly hear "Reported" all over faction chat.

This is a hack and slash wartime hardcore PVP game and to make it a game like the sims like some people want is just a hell no in my book.

Heres an example of what do revise in the tos, At Trion our main purpose is to keep the fantasy and fun alive for all players of the community making sure every player is equally happy, At the same time we must keep a line drawn on what can and cant be said. This is an MA 17+ rated game and there fore swear words are not one of our top prioritys when it comes to reports, People should not in anyway abuse the report feature for such simplistic things when there is a block feature to utilize as well as a chat filter, After all words are sometimes part of the pvp and political scene in archeage, Things you cannot do under any circumstances is to call a player anything that refers to something outside of archeage that has to do with Medical,Drug,Sexual, Or any behavior as to threaten somone in real life.
Those things will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly. On a side note simply saying your are reporting somone or using "Reported" as a scare tactic is also not allowed. If you are going to utilize the report system, Simply take a screen shot or video of the said harassment and report the said player quietly block the player and go on with your game play, Using the staff or report feature as a weapon will not be tolerated either.

Potatofarmer
08-30-2016, 01:31 PM
So like, despite all the other nasty things we hear in chat, bad words and flaming insults... the only thing which gets your ire is to hear the word "reported?"

JemandLeNoob
08-31-2016, 04:41 AM
Reported.