PDA

View Full Version : tanking raid boss and buff from art

sadisme
04-17-2014, 03:24 AM
So I play art support role in AA RU the clan is rusian based, I got in because few of them can talk in english and invite my friend and he told me to join them. The clan was doing raid for the rift thing, so the questions is why I shouldn't give the party who gathering agro from rb my speed and def buff? When I give them buff they told one member to pk me to stop me singing not killed me offcourse :p I thought it could help the healer for tank when accidentaly geting hit by the canon (yes I'm still noob at rb-ing) I asked them in english shouldn't I buffing? They reply in russian but I get clue by they smiley ) and I take it as a yes you shouldn't
I hope vets here could explain it to me I'm not whining I know this is my fault just curious lol sry for the bad english its wasn't my native language and I think this could help some newbie so maybe theorycraft should be the right place to ask this question thx in advance :D

iwearsuits
04-17-2014, 04:37 AM
I don't know, but I imagine it either has something to do with aggro, or maybe you were replacing higher level buffs of someone else?

sadisme
04-17-2014, 05:04 AM
No one art buffing just me :| all the clan member waiting at nui statue while the tank team gather enough agro. I have no clue why speed and def buff will affect the agro gathering I only using that 2buff because I know healing buff(that do some regen hp mp) would take lot of agro >,<