PDA

View Full Version : Masked Daru Weapons: Player reports of being unable to claim a second time [UPDATED 10/05, EVENT EXTENDED]

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-01-2016, 05:44 PM
October 5 Update: The changes to the Marketplace are going out now. Please note that these weapons are now claimable 3 times a day PER ACCOUNT. This setting has been introduced to make sure that the event works correctly in our region. Make sure that you claim them with your favorite character first before working on another for the achievement!

---------------------

October 4 Update: We've spoken and worked out the issue with the development team, and we'll be fixing the Daru Weapons tomorrow, October 5th, with a new marketplace update. Once that's in place, the weapons will be claimable 3 times per day, as discussed before.

Because of the delay in being able to claim weapons, this event is going to be extended until next Wednesday, October 12th. That will give everyone plenty of time to claim their weapons and complete the achievement.

We apologize for the delay in this event, and we'll update this thread again when the marketplace update has been applied!

---------------------

Hello everyone!

We here on the ArcheAge team have received your reports that you have not been able to claim the Masked Daru weapons a second time after 24 hours. We are investigating this issue and have contacted the development team as well. Thank you for the reports, and we will update this thread as we have more information on this issue.

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Gentatsu
10-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Hello everyone!

We here on the ArcheAge team have received your reports that you have not been able to claim the Masked Daru weapons a second time after 24 hours. We are investigating this issue and have contacted the development team as well. Thank you for the reports, and we will update this thread as we have more information on this issue.

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

hopefully this will be remedied asap. A lot of people trying to get the seabug mount and need to complete this event to get their 3rd token. Alas though I am expecting the same results as with the zodiac event in solz. where It was posted a compensation pack would be put up. then 2 weeks ago when it was brought up in the twitch live feed about it and khrolan said thank you for the reminder and would get em out.

alas tho, still nothing. So i shall pray this does not have the same results as the zodiac event where were are just SOL.

many of us are to the point of not expecting anything anymore. if we are SOL, that say it. Just please for the love of heaven stop saying to save this or save that, we will get a compensation pack put up then dont follow through. Its less annoying and we get lest frustrated and mad if ya just tell us the truth.

thanks

p.s. Contrary to popular belief we the customer base are not mushrooms. So please stop giving us the mushroom treatment :p

darrath
10-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Update please its been along while and day is almost over

Tylarth
10-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Still waiting for the similar issues from last anniversary's event to be resolved.

adsfkor
10-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Why I'm not impressed?

Another event bites the dust , it isn't the first one neither the last. Seriously Trion , you moved the event from Wednesday to Friday and you still managed to mess it up.

GG.

Suffuri
10-01-2016, 09:36 PM
A bit troubling that it was delayed for 2 days, only for it to not work. It is what it is, I suppose.

CBN
10-01-2016, 11:18 PM
why dont you just forget about it and give us the token?

this part of the event is lame anyways, in no way is it exciting at all. woahhh epic delph with no gems or temper woahhh exciting

just give us the damn tokens so we can open 10 boxes of 1 merit badge each

GrowlingMoose
10-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Yeah, lets have a month off from these events. Maybe then WE got enough time to test them properly?

perceneige
10-01-2016, 11:51 PM
instead of have X event to try to get X token, between bugs and difficulties for some activities, why dont just give us 5 tokens, and let us used them as we want? it's a anniversary or a challenge? (sorry for my english i am french)

Riiu
10-02-2016, 12:25 AM
Hello, mistakes are understandable. First time, maybe second, occasionally third, furthermore they are not expected to be, for almost each and every event this game has so far. I am sorry, but as customer Im dissapointed, even thou 13€ per month + some credit packs are not huge amount of money, I am still customer, and as such I demand functional product. Sorry for being salty, I am bit annoyed.

Daymio
10-02-2016, 01:47 AM
Compensation! ©
I do not mind to get 1, not 2, not 3, not .... 10 tokens !!!
And I'll forget all f*ckups of 2nd anniversary events!
/greedy mode off

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 02:08 AM
Ahh... so good to see that people actually understand that this is a Korean game and that Trion can't do much about problems hidden deep in the code since the developers didn't exactly fix everything there is to fix to avoid unpleasant surprises on our side... Oh, wait! People DO NOT understand!! #sadness

Keep it up, Trion. Mistakes and bad decisions happen sometimes but you're doing your best while giving us the precious treasures of the Asians. WE thank you for that (^.^)

arupakasan
10-02-2016, 03:29 AM
Ahh... so good to see that people actually understand that this is a Korean game and that Trion can't do much about problems hidden deep in the code since the developers didn't exactly fix everything there is to fix to avoid unpleasant surprises on our side... Oh, wait! People DO NOT understand!! #sadness

Delaying the event 2 days was acceptable, but errors in code are totally unacceptable, this kind of errors belong to Archeage PTS server. It's not important whose fault is (xl or trion) because the outcome to the customers is the same. If you add the bad communication of trion informing about the events and the errors in code in non test servers you can understand why people paying real money to trion are pissed off.

notebene
10-02-2016, 03:54 AM
Also have not been able to claim. I claimed my first set on Friday, pretty close to when the live stream was. When I couldn't claim Saturday morning, I considered it was set to a true 24 hour cycle (rather than resetting with dailies or after midnight), so decided to wait until this morning to claim my 2nd round, and put myself in a morning cycle, which is largely when I play. Plus I wanted to give a scepter/shield combo a try.

Still can't claim them, and I'd say it's been roughly 38 hours since I claimed that first set, if that helps.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 04:01 AM
Delaying the event 2 days was acceptable, but errors in code are totally unacceptable, this kind of errors belong to Archeage PTS server. It's not important whose fault is (xl or trion) because the outcome to the customers is the same. If you add the bad communication of trion informing about the events and the errors in code in non test servers you can understand why people paying real money to trion are pissed off.

You can't expect everything to be solved or predicted just because it is tested on PTS. For one, not everything can go on that server and even what goes there needs to be tested by US, the CUSTOMERS. So if it was tested there and there were still bugs, guess who's at fault: US.
Also, again, Trion didn't create the code. Even the instructions about the code of the game are in Korean and XL Games itself doesn't give all the details about the updates. This is like a live event: if something goes wrong you try to mend it but there's not too much that can be done and it's not like you can predict all possibilities to avoid problems.
And, btw, people pay Trion to get certain benefits in the game, not to play it. Are any of these problems preventing you from making use of the benefits you paid for? Besides, you only seem to need 3 days or, okay, 5 days for non-patrons, to complete this event. It's not a failure yet, just a bit bumpy.

Honestly, the level of demand of gamers nowadays goes beyond the level of dedication they put into games. People will complain so much but praise so little. People are putting a lot of time into giving us this game and they get so much crap from gamers who want all the goodies they hardly deserve. Keh! Classic.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Also have not been able to claim. I claimed my first set on Friday, pretty close to when the live stream was. When I couldn't claim Saturday morning, I considered it was set to a true 24 hour cycle (rather than resetting with dailies or after midnight), so decided to wait until this morning to claim my 2nd round, and put myself in a morning cycle, which is largely when I play. Plus I wanted to give a scepter/shield combo a try.

Still can't claim them, and I'd say it's been roughly 38 hours since I claimed that first set, if that helps.

To prevent the event to be completed in a single day the limit per character per day was set a 3 per kind (patron or non-patron) but for some reason the limit seems to have become permanent rather than daily. Trion learned this from the players yesterday and have been investigating to find out what went wrong and how to fix it. Hang tight, we're all eager to continue the fun (^.^)

MysticWizard
10-02-2016, 04:06 AM
I have decided to call my Seabug Bugsea :D He is gonna be awesome cuz Seabug :P

ahshuttupayourface
10-02-2016, 04:12 AM
just give everyone 5 tokens as compensation and be done with this piece of ♥♥♥♥e event.

Sylvarius
10-02-2016, 04:18 AM
Maybe the issue is , that it says 3 per player , not 3 per day ....

BillyCool
10-02-2016, 04:26 AM

Keep it up, Trion. Mistakes and bad decisions happen sometimes but you're doing your best while giving us the precious treasures of the Asians. WE thank you for that (^.^)

Funny, considering Korea had the exact same event and it worked PERFECTLY. But no, Trino had to change those weapons from Legendary to Epic, because that's a better way to celebrate right? And while doing that, they messed up everything.

The event was perfectly coded by XL, all they had to do is leave it as is except translate it, this is all trino's fault. And considering they announced the event 4 weeks ago, you'd expect it to be ready by now, it's not a complex event anyway.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 05:32 AM
Funny, considering Korea had the exact same event and it worked PERFECTLY. But no, Trino had to change those weapons from Legendary to Epic, because that's a better way to celebrate right? And while doing that, they messed up everything.

The event was perfectly coded by XL, all they had to do is leave it as is except translate it, this is all trino's fault. And considering they announced the event 4 weeks ago, you'd expect it to be ready by now, it's not a complex event anyway.

Oh wow... you're a special lil' snowflake, aren't ya? You think that you just leave the code as it is and only translate it? You think changing it to epic screwed it up? Whoa, guys, we got a foreign coding expert over here. Lets ask Trion to hire him so he solves all our problems, tays? :D

Voluntaris
10-02-2016, 06:11 AM
Oh wow... you're a special lil' snowflake, aren't ya? You think that you just leave the code as it is and only translate it? You think changing it to epic screwed it up? Whoa, guys, we got a foreign coding expert over here. Lets ask Trion to hire him so he solves all our problems, tays? :D

What BillyCool says makes sense.

Your defending Trino & XL Games is getting very tiresome.

AleXiC94
10-02-2016, 06:12 AM
I am still amazed how we have a public test server that nobody uses for actually testing events out

Expendable
10-02-2016, 06:41 AM
Still unable to claim the weapons... I should have gotten my last coin by now and my prize.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 07:22 AM
What BillyCool says makes sense.

Your defending Trino & XL Games is getting very tiresome.

I defend them because they keep getting attacked when they don't deserve all that hatred. As for the sense BillyCool makes, it's not what happens anyway so check your sense-o-meter. It might be broken.

Sunalunga
10-02-2016, 07:26 AM
On Eu i got today a second time the weapons, but they didnt count in the achievements.
Why need we one event after the other??? In every event we had the last times are horrible mistakes. Events that need a bunch of time, for ppl who must go to work not doable :(

My opinion is ... an event should be something special and should be at a special time like birthday, x-mas, valentine or so. i dont think that players come back only to do stupid events, with a bunch of mistakes, what gives more frustration than fun

lostinspace
10-02-2016, 07:31 AM
So one of the key events of the Second Anniversary is first delayed and then broken when it hits live? Props to Trion for staying true to their MO after two years of managing this game.

darrath
10-02-2016, 07:50 AM
Trion why change the event before you tested it? We still can't claim the weapons and you provide no updates. You still have not proided any compensation for the zodiac festival like you said you would and now the timer on this event is running out. Please don't change things if you have no idea the outcome.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 08:15 AM
There's no point in keep trying to claim the weapons until they say it's fixed. Keep an eye on their twitter as it's one fast way to stay updated on the issues.

ahshuttupayourface
10-02-2016, 08:21 AM
the white knight is strong in this one.

Riiu
10-02-2016, 08:22 AM
Well I hope, this will not end up as last anniversary, with tokens left inside my warehouse as unusable trash, I still have 10 anniversary tokens from last year unable to exchange them, because bench dissapeared few hours earlier than it should, I had hope, it will reappear a year later :). Try to solve this, be so kind.
PS: twitter, forum, facebook, all can do the magic if the information correspond with your official website info.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Well I hope, this will not end up as last anniversary, with tokens left inside my warehouse as unusable trash, I still have 10 anniversary tokens from last year unable to exchange them, because bench dissapeared few hours earlier than it should, I had hope, it will reappear a year later :). Try to solve this, be so kind.
PS: twitter, forum, facebook, all can do the magic if the information correspond with your official website info.

Did you create a forum thread about those coins? And/or send a ticket? Trion listens to that kind of problem and the more people afflicted, the higher the chances of seeing a solution : )

Fossil
10-02-2016, 08:32 AM
I bet that you believe that you should not keep score in youth sports as well, don't you? Should we just give Trion a participation trophy? This is the ONLY MMO that I have ever played that screws up this consistantly, so yes, we DO have a right to be a little salty when they once again cannot deliver what they have promised.

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 08:47 AM
I bet that you believe that you should not keep score in youth sports as well, don't you? Should we just give Trion a participation trophy? This is the ONLY MMO that I have ever played that screws up this consistantly, so yes, we DO have a right to be a little salty when they once again cannot deliver what they have promised.

Do you play other MMO's that are a version of a Korean game? Lets focus on how specifically special this game is instead of comparing it to American/European games that are actually made by Americans/Europeans, okay?

Zyhrah
10-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Can the market place reset so acquiring the weapons can start over?

Lotso
10-02-2016, 09:11 AM
As if that event were not enough of letters, where a person has to kill 3,000 monsters just to complete the word ArcheAge (still missing the other word, having to do this 3 times), now comes this problem. So it is complicated !! And please, it's past time, make a server dedicated to Brazil !! Thank you.

Ninjaface
10-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Claimed my weapons Friday night 9/30, also cannot claim them now across any character the morning of 10/2. This is beyond any 24 hour timer, any 11pm or 5pm reset timer (pacific time).

This event has been an obnoxious cluster♥♥♥♥, having to click the box window every 10 minutes, and run around doing a bunch of grinding both pve and pvp. It doesn't seem like much of a celebration as much as an attempt to turn us adults into unpaid child laborers aka slaves. I remember other events as being fun diversions, like barrel riding. Not so with this one...

And you never made good on your promises for us to hold onto our first anniversary coins to redeem for our Hellkissed weapons.

All in all it is not this one individual event as the letdown but the constant stream of letdowns and broken promises.

I don't want compensation, I want you to get things right for once.

Also, you're paying XL Games for the right to lease their product and make money off of us paying you for it. Why don't you get better legal representation and better contracts so you have better control over what is going on with the product you're presenting to subscribers?

Riiu
10-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Did you create a forum thread about those coins? And/or send a ticket? Trion listens to that kind of problem and the more people afflicted, the higher the chances of seeing a solution : )
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?292346-first-anniversary-token-workbench&p=2411662#post2411662
not the only one.

FileHawk
10-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Another blunder from trion.... Sucks as this was the last major token I could get.....

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 09:51 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?292346-first-anniversary-token-workbench&p=2411662#post2411662
not the only one.

Well, I don't remember if they said anything on the previous livestreams so make sure this issue is on one of those ls question lists or spam it (mildly) during a stream and hope they answer it (^.^)

Escapadia
10-02-2016, 10:54 AM
No news on this???
its more than 24hrs now...

Leern
10-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Do you play other MMO's that are a version of a Korean game? Lets focus on how specifically special this game is instead of comparing it to American/European games that are actually made by Americans/Europeans, okay?

Not going to waste my time digging up old forum posts, but people were told after the 1st anniversary event to hold on to the tokens that you didn't get to turn in and you would be able to use them this year.

That aside, the major problems with the events in this game is that they are hard coded into the game. Hence the reason the game has to be patched and servers restarted to enable/disable Festival time for events (also not going to dig up the forum posts for this either...)

The frustration comes for the fact that all events seem to have the same issues... some combination of not starting on time, ending early, or not giving rewards - tokens, etc properly. This anniversary celebration was/is especially annoying due to the horrible drop rates of some of the letters. Khrolan even mentioned in one of the recent streams that he had heard the feedback about this type of event and it was basically "don't do them."

Muido
10-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Some news would be nice. Lost another day of the event.

Dracul
10-02-2016, 01:48 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/17/Forty_eight_hrs.jpg/220px-Forty_eight_hrs.jpg

I hope it's not...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/Another_forty_eight_hours.jpg/296px-Another_forty_eight_hours.jpg

Belmos
10-02-2016, 02:23 PM
take it this event will be extended untill the achievement can be completed! CELES was very clear not to spend any tokens till you have all 5! well guess what i will not spend them till ill have all 5!!

so some1 better get to work fast and fix the dang 24h claim bug on these items. cant be that hard to fix a timer now is it! even i can code a timer and i am not a programmer!

and .... no update off def nor CELES in over 30 hours + ... with a event only running for 7 days atleast for 1 time be transparant and come up with info ... like in i sayd ... just extend it till its completable!

Illanyss
10-02-2016, 02:24 PM
While waiting for this to be fixed I decided to skip my daily logins and activities. I'm just here, playing graphic novels xD

Jspy
10-02-2016, 03:00 PM
take it this event will be extended untill the achievement can be completed! CELES was very clear not to spend any tokens till you have all 5! well guess what i will not spend them till ill have all 5!!

wait, so the letter and battle events are back on? and what about people who are underleveled for the arena one?

FileHawk
10-02-2016, 03:35 PM
wait, so the letter and battle events are back on? and what about people who are under leveled for the arena one?

no it was reference to how bad they were.

They will probably just give everyone 1 token and call it good. They do it all the time when they screw up the events...

Shantar
10-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Just to add....

The timers are also active even if you don't retrieve the orbs from the mail. I was low on space on one character so left them in the mail. Went to retrieve them just now and they expired as soon as they hit my inventory.

MAdeon
10-02-2016, 05:02 PM

Actualy you just leave the code as it is yes. The code is not in korean you know. There is not a programming language per country. AA is written using the CryEngine 3, so you'll have a mixture of their scripting engine and C++. If the game has been made correctly, the interface is a module. Basicaly, it means the text on your screen is contained into a text file (XML) which you just have to translate.

Strawberrian
10-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Its sad too see so much going wrong!
Wondering why we still put our effort into the game!
(A disappointed customer)

Naninha
10-02-2016, 05:33 PM
I hope u guys resolve the situacion cause 2 days already without cant purshase and ends today... and i cant do achivemente cause that.... :/

adsfkor
10-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Seriously still no update?

Just give an anniversay coin to everyone already.

Skhull
10-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Wow. STILL no word from Trion. Seriously... ?

Ninjaface
10-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Not going to waste my time digging up old forum posts, but people were told after the 1st anniversary event to hold on to the tokens that you didn't get to turn in and you would be able to use them this year.

Here you go I dug it up for you. Actually I had it bookmarked from last year because I didn't trust them to make good on promises, and they didn't.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?233765-Anniversary-Token-Exchange-Machine-removed/page5

Celestrata: "As many have already pointed out, yes, we announced the date for when the machine would be removed from Mirage Isle, and we purposely announced that date early so there would be a grace period for those who may have forgotten. If you were unable to spend your tokens, very sorry, but you can hold onto them for the next time the event swings around. I know I am."

LetsRock
10-02-2016, 08:59 PM
I'm guessing will look into it means it's Sunday we are all home and come Monday that's when we will do something about it.

Illanyss
10-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Actualy you just leave the code as it is yes. The code is not in korean you know. There is not a programming language per country. AA is written using the CryEngine 3, so you'll have a mixture of their scripting engine and C++. If the game has been made correctly, the interface is a module. Basicaly, it means the text on your screen is contained into a text file (XML) which you just have to translate.

I did not say the code was in Korean, did I? As Trion said multiple times, they get the updates as files and if something is not clearly mentioned on the notes that come with it, the devs have to search the code for specific changes that aren't too obvious. It's like someone giving you a reviewed edition of a book and telling you "Here's your book now go figure out the changes yourself". Besides, any changes can have unexpected effects and Koreans deal with the issues faster because they're the ones who made the updates. Someone said that nothing ever went wrong with the Korean events though I remember reading about some unsatisfied people on their forums, maybe not about events but other things. At any rate, Trion probably has some fault here but it's not like it's all their fault. People here don't understand the great thing is being done for them and only demand and demand. It's not like they're paying for the events, they're paying for items and for having buildings. Quite unfair for the people who work their ♥♥♥♥♥ off to deliver them some free content and be rewarded with awesome amounts of rage when something goes wrong. "But everything goes wrong with ArcheAge!" It does? Well, then, go work for them and make it right!! Show them how it's done. (-.-)

Wolfshe
10-03-2016, 01:03 AM
I just want to know when will I be able to get the last token so that I can get the mount. Would have had it by now T.T

Orio
10-03-2016, 02:01 AM

The bench then returned for few days (year ago).

When it comes to the 1st anniversary Hellkissed items = I remember that there was information to keep the tokens "in case of" the tokens will be usable again.

Year ago I completed the quests, got the Hellkissed staff and after that I received 7 tokens from compensation. I dont remember now how many tokens was needed for the weapon.

Would be good to see that 1st anni tokens can be used for ... something.

AleXiC94
10-03-2016, 04:03 AM
still not resolved? hahahaha what the actual ♥♥♥♥

GaherisAhankr
10-03-2016, 04:22 AM
The problem isnt really that it's still not resolved but more the fact that there's no communication about it, like if no GMs come on the forum and talk about it :D

Well enjoy it i guess... and Welldone... again :D

bobwinner
10-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Here's a solution : give us the 5th anniversary coin by mail.

Nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ for those crappy weapons anyways, we all need them only for the coin.

Muido
10-03-2016, 05:22 AM
Still not a single word, no communication at all.. *sigh*

ahshuttupayourface
10-03-2016, 05:27 AM
prediction: problem wont get fixed so they mail everyone an anniversary token, after the workbench has gone. rofl. :D
keep it for next year lads.

FileHawk
10-03-2016, 06:57 AM
Don't even think we will ever fully know.

Wil probAbaly be blamed on how it was coded and given a free token....

Orio
10-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Issue was observed during saturday.

Well... I would say issue will be properly investigated and maybe resolved by today - Monday...

thecuteone
10-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Didn't trion say the only thing they really have access to modify/change in the entire code of archeage is the marketplace?

Solution, take down the marketplace, change restriction from 3 to unlimited, bring back marketplace. Another solution would be just to mail out the last join to all people or make it claimable on your website.

Also it could be kind of nice if you actually communicated with your people, maybe adding a text saying there's an issue in-game and refer to the forums along with continiously updates on the forums because well, that's pretty standard and expected by most since well... all other companies kind of does that.

FileHawk
10-03-2016, 08:12 AM
The problem isnt really that it's still not resolved but more the fact that there's no communication about it, like if no GMs come on the forum and talk about it :D

Well enjoy it i guess... and Welldone... again :D

I think if they communicated the player base would die of shock..

Can't be super hard to tweet make a fast post. No news is not good news

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Good morning all,

An update on this weekend's issue -- we are still investigating this issue. Obviously at this point this problem has cut into a bulk of the event's scheduled run, we will be looking at what else can be done to either extend the event or other solutions. We'll update this thread again if we have any new news to share. Thanks for your patience.

Zyhrah
10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Thank you very much for letting us know what is going on.

FileHawk
10-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Good morning all,

An update on this weekend's issue -- we are still investigating this issue. Obviously at this point this problem has cut into a bulk of the event's scheduled run, we will be looking at what else can be done to either extend the event or other solutions. We'll update this thread again if we have any new news to share. Thanks for your patience.

Glad to get an update.
Was this issue why the event was delayed to start with?

Smit
10-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Wasnt it supposed to be legendary daru weapons? not epic?

FileHawk
10-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Wasnt it supposed to be legendary daru weapons? not epic?

They covered that in the live stream. Legendary was a little to high above the average gs curve. They felt epic better fit the game meta.

Probbaly a smart choice but then again who knows as everyone had access to them.

Tylarth
10-03-2016, 09:55 AM
any update on last years issue and token use for this year?

darrath
10-03-2016, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the update Celestrata but it provided little information. When the weapons were downgraded did that cause the failure? Why even bother downgraded the weapons? As filehawk said that everyone had access to them. Is there a way to provide us with a coin and still have those who would like to try the weapons out still have time to do this? Explain why a seemingly simple fix is taking so long to implement. Thanks for the info.

nut69
10-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Batten down the hatches !

ahshuttupayourface
10-03-2016, 10:26 AM
They covered that in the live stream. Legendary was a little to high above the average gs curve. They felt epic better fit the game meta.

Probbaly a smart choice but then again who knows as everyone had access to them.

yeah but no one is gonna honor frost, gem or temper a 30 minute weapon so they are basically not very good even at epic. another pointless change to standardise for our region

xAkrilothx
10-03-2016, 10:55 AM
I've been having this issue for 3 days now. But this, honestly, is getting ridiculous. Should change it to where if you got it at least once you get the coin.

Jax
10-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Celestrata, thank you for the limited update. Would you please post future updates to the front page of this thread by updating your original post? It's quite annoying to have to scroll through pages of the thread to see if you've posted new information.

Thank you.

artlessknave
10-03-2016, 11:09 AM
Celestrata, thank you for the limited update. Would you please post future updates to the front page of this thread by updating your original post? It's quite annoying to have to scroll through pages of the thread to see if you've posted new information.

Thank you.

use the dev tracker man. never need to look at anything else.

Illanyss
10-03-2016, 11:30 AM
use the dev tracker man. never need to look at anything else.

What is this dev tracker you refer to? And by using it will we manage to specify we only want dev updates on a specific thread or will we have to scroll through countless pages of dev replies on all threads?

Smit
10-03-2016, 11:31 AM
yeah but no one is gonna honor frost, gem or temper a 30 minute weapon so they are basically not very good even at epic. another pointless change to standardise for our region

Agreed. I was looking forward to a few of my lower ranked, newer friends to have 30 min weapons so we could attempt Mistsong on Hardmode. oh well. GG.

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-03-2016, 11:46 AM
What is this dev tracker you refer to? And by using it will we manage to specify we only want dev updates on a specific thread or will we have to scroll through countless pages of dev replies on all threads?

If you go to the thread in the official discussions page, you can click the little "person" silhouette to be taken to the next dev post in the thread. Once on that post, you can then click the same silhouette again in the upper right hand corner of the post to be taken to the next dev response automatically until you run out of dev posts. It's a handy, somewhat hidden trick in the forums.

Illanyss
10-03-2016, 12:03 PM
If you go to the thread in the official discussions page, you can click the little "person" silhouette to be taken to the next dev post in the thread. Once on that post, you can then click the same silhouette again in the upper right hand corner of the post to be taken to the next dev response automatically until you run out of dev posts. It's a handy, somewhat hidden trick in the forums.

Ooooooooohhh!!! That's a very nice & sneaky trick!! Thank you very much!! <3 <3 Keep up the good work, btw (^.^)

artlessknave
10-03-2016, 12:03 PM

main forum page-> dev tracker
http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?33-Dev-Tracker

usually less than 1 page of dev posts with thread titles, unless something really exploded. often glance at it every few days for anything interesting.

the note from Celestrata works too, had no idea about that one.

Moly
10-03-2016, 12:04 PM

On this point, Kalindrya doesn't trigger when she post. Could you ask Morgana to check after it ? She doesn't read pm

Elendriss
10-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Can Trion not change the marketplace without XL? I don't see why a simple increase of the quantity (or simply removing the limitation for a week) hasn't been done by now.

FileHawk
10-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Can Trion not change the marketplace without XL? I don't see why a simple increase of the quantity (or simply removing the limitation for a week) hasn't been done by now.

This game was not programmed with ease of use...

But it would be nice to know why they postponed the update. Was it this issue....

Jax
10-03-2016, 03:15 PM

Thank you for the hidden trick information.

But please do update your initial post in this thread when you have something new to report. I'm sure you'll agree that as you yourself suggested we use this thread to track updates, it is immeasurably easier for your customers if you take less than a minute to update the front page. Thank you.

xAkrilothx
10-03-2016, 03:18 PM
This game was not programmed with ease of use...

But it would be nice to know why they postponed the update. Was it this issue....

I assume you are referencing to 3.0 right?

FileHawk
10-03-2016, 03:53 PM
I assume you are referencing to 3.0 right?

No I was talking about the way things are hard coded into the game.

shylex
10-03-2016, 03:57 PM
just stop the useless event and give us the coin i am over waiting for a event that will take another TWO days to complete for the coin when you could have just sent us the coin two days ago and been done with it, next time you want events do something useful not something like a weapon that is worse than my current mainhand and offhand and not related to owning land, i dont own land i dont need decor even if i had land.

Graxion
10-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Event still broke? Or is my event just bugging out?

Encephalon
10-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Seriously just give us the coin, a lot of people decided the "letters" event was not worth the multiple hours farming every day. Add on this ENORMOUS screw up and everyone waited an extra month for that 4th coin for no reason.

Chupacabra
10-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Good morning all,

Should have updated the original post with this addendum so people don't have to dig through pages of posts to find out what is going on.

You have a serious issue with communication, releasing information in several places - Reddit, Live stream, on your website, in various forum posts many which are not stickied. You really need to resolve this fail communications nonsense - or are you gonna blame this on XL, too?

Deathdealer
10-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Good morning all,

May give 2 2nd anniversary coin and a few random mitation box. Do I have to send a ticket for this issue? I have not receive any word from trion on what they going to do :(

CBN
10-03-2016, 08:12 PM
fun event!

Galadriane
10-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Even claiming the weapons when this was available turns out to be inconsistent, on one character i managed to claim 6 on another only 4...

given where things are at today, simple solution: Give everyone 1 Coin /end_problem

xAkrilothx
10-03-2016, 08:40 PM
So like is this event still broke or...?

Escapadia
10-03-2016, 11:19 PM
yes still broken, devs too incompetent to fix as usual.

AleXiC94
10-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Day 4 of the daru event:
heheheheheheheheheheheh

Riiu
10-04-2016, 12:15 AM
I appreciate Celestrata's reaction to this topic. Well, it's nice to have it, since at this rate events will have stamp on them "Caution, participate at your own risk, do not expect any reward." followed by, "all issues will not be solved in time". The letters are really good example, horrific drop rate of the letter R + pvp, made completing this part of event an impossible task for most of ppl, spending good gold on buying that letter. I know you ppl are probably working on this, but next time, be so kind and rather test it and postpone the event, than have this kind of mess. The best solution, I can suggest, is give everyone 5 coins and be done with it, and please not the way like last year, where we got tokens, but bench dissapeared a bit earlier than it should, so many of us players/patrons still have those.

xAkrilothx
10-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Event ends in 3 days and I still only have max of 6 weapons now knowing Trion they will expect us to be on right before next day to get weapons and they'll possibly not extend the time despite most of this event being wasted.

notebene
10-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Oh, as a preemptive reminder, if you are going to consider doing a 'one time' 0 credit claim through the account page, that won't work, because I have multiple characters on my account (NA/EU) where I was at 2 coins and working towards the 3rd for the mount. :)

Muido
10-04-2016, 08:49 AM
So today is tuesday and we are still sitting here and waiting for some news. At this point it would be the easiest thing to just send every character an ingame mail with one coin so this misery comes to an end and player can get there mount and or boxes. But thats just my point of view.

GottFaust
10-04-2016, 09:23 AM
So today is tuesday and we are still sitting here and waiting for some news. At this point it would be the easiest thing to just send every character an ingame mail with one coin so this misery comes to an end and player can get there mount and or boxes. But thats just my point of view.

At this point: I second this motion.

This part of the event is quite obviously broken and won't be fixed in time to allow the playerbase to get that final coin. Best to just either give everyone the achievement and/or a coin to make up for the mistake.

Aileeen
10-04-2016, 09:50 AM
You know what's funny? I came here from Lineage2, that game is over decade old and it has its own problems. Recently during an even some event items were accidentally deleted during weekly maintenance. The same day they announced that it will be fixed next maint.
We got Tersi buff as a compensation for unexpectedly long servers down time, we got a free compensation bundle for a week without items and we got those items back next week.
We never had to worry and wonder what's gonna happen and check official forums for updates two times a day as I do now.
I really like ArcheAge, I love my treehouse on a tiny island, I love crafting and farming queen purses but the support in this game is just so bad.
Trying to look nice and friendly but really just so useless.

Akaoni
10-04-2016, 10:59 AM
I was wondering if i did something wrong claimed 3 of each and thought to myself i f***** up but glad to see it wasn't lol, regardless can we just get the token would solve everything because i think most of us here don't need the 30 min weapons at all maybe on an alt to clear BC or something like that but that is the least.

Illanyss
10-04-2016, 11:39 AM
This thread is still filled with complicated people...

For those complaining about the event ending: Celestrata already said that the event will either be extended or something else will be done.

For those complaining about the lack of information: How many times do you want to read that they're investigating? If you want a step by step update apply to a Trion job that let you look into things yourself.

For those complaining that the weapons provided are worse than yours: Most people playing are less proficient on getting good weapons. This is an event for everyone and you can't expect an event reward that will be good for everyone. After all, on the turkey event, not everyone makes use of the buff and that seems to be the only reward it gives you.

For those asking for compensation for this "failed" event: If they decide to extend it after fixing it, there's no need for compensation (it's not like you stopped playing because you didn't have the temporary weapon or did you?) and if they decide they'll give us something for our exasperation (not mine, though) then be patient and wait for it to be announced.

Why I defend Trion so much? Because too many people "attack" them for very small reasons. I appreciate the game itself and the events are only a small extra. A failed extra is still only an extra. I'm not playing the game for the extras so why getting angry for this? It's not an easy game to deliver in all its glory and even the Korean themselves aren't blessed with 100% success rate on it so I'll keep replying with something nice about the people working for Trion because they're the ones in stress trying to fix all the problems while so many players just keep insulting them and trying to bring their spirits down. I know that feeling. The feeling of doing my best for the sake of people who don't appreciate what I do. But I still do my best for them.

And, again, if you think you know how to solve all this mess, then, please, just apply to a job at Trion and go help them out. If not then stop complaining and wait for the bonus thing that you'll surely get but probably won't ever deserve.

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Hi guys!

So we've spoken and worked out the issue with the development team, and we'll be fixing the Daru Weapons tomorrow, October 5th, with a new marketplace update. Once that's in place, the weapons will be claimable 3 times per day, as discussed before.

Because of the delay in being able to claim weapons, this event is going to be extended until next Wednesday, October 12th. That will give everyone plenty of time to claim their weapons and complete the achievement.

We apologize for the delay in this event, and we'll update this thread again when the marketplace update has been applied!

Illanyss
10-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi guys!

So we've spoken and worked out the issue with the development team, and we'll be fixing the Daru Weapons tomorrow, October 5th, with a new marketplace update. Once that's in place, the weapons will be claimable 3 times per day, as discussed before.

Thank you very much for the dedication. We'll be eagerly waiting for that marketplace update (^.^)

Mikashi
10-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Is there some place where Trion has explained why these temporary weapons weren't Legendary? I'm trying to imagine why our version of the game is so different that a fun little temporary reward needed to be nerfed.

Physt69
10-04-2016, 12:21 PM

So they finally recognize that the NA base differs from the KR base but chose 30 min temp weapons to fix? I mean don't acknowledge skills and higher ping times.... LOL.

Illanyss
10-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Is there some place where Trion has explained why these temporary weapons weren't Legendary? I'm trying to imagine why our version of the game is so different that a fun little temporary reward needed to be nerfed.

Read the above reply's quote (Physt69).

VII
10-04-2016, 01:21 PM
So they finally recognize that the NA base differs from the KR base but chose 30 min temp weapons to fix? I mean don't acknowledge skills and higher ping times.... LOL.

they've already acknoledged the ping time differences from the start, thats why we had completely different version of certain skills and we had multiple iterations of skillqueues that failed untill the current "skillqueue"

The changed to the 30 min weapons are ridiculous though... 30 minutes of how it feels to be a high end geared player, lets nerf that to medium geared player

Steb
10-04-2016, 01:40 PM
This entire event has been a complete and utter joke, and highlights the incompetence that Trion continually expresses every new event / update, but you know they made damn sure to push out that new marketplace item before the weeks end. They've made us hold these coins and grind away endlessly, it would have been much better off to just end the event, issue the final coin, and let us be finished with it. The event was released late, it was broken, had to be buffed, and then had to be fixed and extended again. Just give the final coin out and finish the event.

Illanyss
10-04-2016, 02:02 PM
This entire event has been a complete and utter joke, and highlights the incompetence that Trion continually expresses every new event / update, but you know they made damn sure to push out that new marketplace item before the weeks end. They've made us hold these coins and grind away endlessly, it would have been much better off to just end the event, issue the final coin, and let us be finished with it. The event was released late, it was broken, had to be buffed, and then had to be fixed and extended again. Just give the final coin out and finish the event.

You sound like the kind of people who only have meals from free food samples at shopping malls...

Levias1
10-04-2016, 02:03 PM
And yet it still probably wont work... was this not even tested?

FileHawk
10-04-2016, 02:10 PM
You sound like the kind of people who only have meals from free food samples at shopping malls...

I have to agree with the upset guy...
You are ether a white Knight for Trion or you havent bee around long enough to see the joke that is events.. This isn't their first ball game with events being broken followed by lack of communication and ether a bad patch or giving in and giving us the reward.

Ether way Oh boy I have to sign in get my epic weps laugh and sign out.

JemandLeNoob
10-04-2016, 02:21 PM
What happened to getting legendary weapons like you promised?

Edit: Answer was on livestream.

Wich
10-04-2016, 06:14 PM
What event ? I not see any event, is a joke

FileHawk
10-04-2016, 06:23 PM
What event ? I not see any event, is a joke

Event as defined by a reason to look at the marketplace.

Wraithunter
10-04-2016, 06:47 PM
October 4 Update: We've spoken and worked out the issue with the development team, and we'll be fixing the Daru Weapons tomorrow, October 5th, with a new marketplace update. Once that's in place, the weapons will be claimable 3 times per day, as discussed before.

---------------------

Hello everyone!

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Thank ye Celestrata c: I thought there was something wrong with the marketplace. Oh and thank ye matey for extending the time, I thought I was never going to get it until it tis end. But thank ye b) (<-- Eyepatch, tis should be an emoji; sadly its not b( ].

Islyn
10-04-2016, 07:23 PM
I've updated and logged in. Cannot collect weapons.

Oh wait, I guess we have to wait for marketplace/NA update.

Riiu
10-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Hello,
thank you, I have my fingers crossed and hope it will work.

Dezzlor
10-04-2016, 09:26 PM

Ok now let us be honest and tell us whose ALT are you from Trion? xD

Can you tell us why Int player is getting Agility or Strength Cloaked migration, Why Agility is getting Spirit, Why Spirit is getting Stamina and Why Strength is gettin Intel Migration tool from Turkey event? i mean most of people here can admit that they got the migration tool that they are not in need of and to rub the salt on wound you guys made it Un-tradeable.

Aileeen
10-04-2016, 10:00 PM
And you sound like the kind of people who like to lick ♥♥♥

Fairy
10-05-2016, 01:27 AM
:O

Illanyss
10-05-2016, 03:31 AM
I have to agree with the upset guy...
You are ether a white Knight for Trion or you havent bee around long enough to see the joke that is events.. This isn't their first ball game with events being broken followed by lack of communication and ether a bad patch or giving in and giving us the reward.

Ether way Oh boy I have to sign in get my epic weps laugh and sign out.

As I said before, events are an extra and people keep crying about it because they treat it as if it was the main aspect of the game. I also already said that the game is from Korea and like someone already said here as well, the events are hard coded into the game code, hence why it is so complicated to deal with it. People just lack the brain power to understand what it means and how hard it is to deal with.
As for communication, well, yeah, Trion fails a bit. But they did say they were looking into it and that they'd come up with a solution for the situation. People just lost their minds while waiting because they never thought of the possibility of the event getting extended...

I'm a white knight who helps the bullied. It hurts seeing a team working so hard on something not very common among MMO's and everyone's at their throats because they think it is as simple as any other game. Silly, ain't it?

Illanyss
10-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Ok now let us be honest and tell us whose ALT are you from Trion? xD

Can you tell us why Int player is getting Agility or Strength Cloaked migration, Why Agility is getting Spirit, Why Spirit is getting Stamina and Why Strength is gettin Intel Migration tool from Turkey event? i mean most of people here can admit that they got the migration tool that they are not in need of and to rub the salt on wound you guys made it Un-tradeable.

Nope. Just someone who doesn't like to see injustice happening.

It is random. I got pretty much everything and so little of what I needed (agility). Same happened with my alts. Sad but it would be a bit too good if you could always or mostly get what you need. It's an event so it's an extra part of the game.

And you sound like the kind of people who like to lick ♥♥♥

No, peasant, licking is for low powered brain owners who join the mob in punishing the weak. I am a person who likes to see justice and balance, a little something that too little players like, actually. But once the event is up and running again I will be leaving this thread alone and you all can continue to complain to your hearts' content.

Marioki
10-05-2016, 05:49 AM
Nope. Just someone who doesn't like to see injustice happening.

Imagine the following:
You go to a shop... there are a huge amount of magazines and you choose one, because the headlines sound pretty cool. So you buy it and at home you realize, that the half of the articles you want to read are not there. Only empty pages. Wouldnt you be disappointed? Same in this game. Promises where made, ppl pay for their accounts and get only a part of the promised events... And things like that happens really often... it's not an exception that something didn't work like they thougt...

Physician
10-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Just forget about this event and give us a free coin. That would make us so much happier.

Crasah
10-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Ok so now enough is enough quite clearly this event is not working with the weapons i spent days getting the other 4 coins and now having to wait and not spend them to get a mount and 1o boxes over a week is well not good enough !! JUST GIVE EVERYONE THE DAMN COIN TO MAKE UP FOR THE INCOMPETENCE OF WHOEVER MESSED WITH THE PATCH i put in serious time to get the other 4 now i have to wait for the 5th because Trion f***** it give me my coin and sort it out !!!!!

Dominumbro
10-05-2016, 09:03 AM
/begin rant

I am continually shocked by the overwhelming sense of entitlement exhibited by certain players of this game. And while I'm sure it's not the majority, they are unfortunately and generally vocal, forcing us to wade through their temper tantrums and tirades on the forums.

I find it interesting how people take issues with an event as a personal affront and automatically assume that they are then owed something as a result. The event is just that, an event. It's a bonus to the normal game that offers content and items for players that WILLINGLY CHOOSE to participate. And while there has been an issue with this part of the event it in no way prevented people from logging in and enjoying the actual game. Additionally, this isn't a give away where they are just throwing free stuff at everyone (although there was a component of this with the celebration bundles). It's not intended for everyone to get the very best thing (all 5 coins) as that would diminish the value of that reward.

And while I'm sure this post won't make me many friends on the forums based on what I've read so far I think people need a little perspective. Yes, there were issues with the event but we were told they would look into it based on our feedback. They announced that there was in fact an issue and that there would be a fix. The fix goes live later today, and as a result, the event is extended.

It's just my opinion that waiting a few more hours to earn your final reward for a few mouse clicks isn't in fact the end of the world.

/end rant

darrath
10-05-2016, 09:28 AM
The problem is that there was a big lack of communication with the problem with this event and the implementation of the fix for this event. Things were promised about the daru weapons in the advertsiement of the event and then in a live stream which I watched it was changed with a very minimal and poorly executed "statement". This "statment" was an offhanded and not well stated saying that they would be merely divine and not epic with no real reason given. Then, the weapons in marketplace not working as intended was reported to them Thursday by many, many players and the we did not get a real update on the fix until yesterday and now with the maintenance and a patch they still have not fixed it. The letter part of this celebration left alot of players with a bad taste in their mouth and this did not help. I respect those who say this event is just exta, however, you also need to respect those players that put many hours into the event to get the results they want. These roadblocks that are not part of the game and could have been avoided if the trion tested it beforehand, can't be overcome with effort and planning on their part cause the playerbase frustration. This was illhandled part of the event IMO and makes me thing about how things will be handled in the future if this is good customer service in trion's and some of my other fellow participants in the game.

Klicki
10-05-2016, 09:55 AM
....but untill when do I have to wait, that update is being enabled? I still can't buy these daru stuff...and getting kind of tired to check this al day long...

FileHawk
10-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Now I don't hate Trion. I love some of their games and have been on this band wagon for years with the ups and downs.

But the best way to put the events Trion has done is with this analogy.

You buy a car. The sales man and paper work says you get a fancy cd player with all the bells and whistles. Now you didn't buy the car for the cd player. You got the car to have a car. But once you get the car you find out the cd player is actually a cassette player that doesn't work properly. When working with the company you got the car they send you through hoops and don't return your calls. Then one day they respond with Oh we are looking at that and will get you a replacement. Time goes on and finally you get the correct cd player that was sold with your car.

That's Trion events. They are extra but are advertised to us as something and we end up with something else broken most the time.

White Knight Trion all you want and say they are extra you don't need them but that's these are parts of the content that bring back players or keep people playing

FileHawk
10-05-2016, 10:00 AM
....but untill when do I have to wait, that update is being enabled? I still can't buy these daru stuff...and getting kind of tired to check this al day long...

My guess is mid to late day after the market place update.

Illanyss
10-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Imagine the following:
You go to a shop... there are a huge amount of magazines and you choose one, because the headlines sound pretty cool. So you buy it and at home you realize, that the half of the articles you want to read are not there. Only empty pages. Wouldnt you be disappointed? Same in this game. Promises where made, ppl pay for their accounts and get only a part of the promised events... And things like that happens really often... it's not an exception that something didn't work like they thougt...

Your analogy does not fit the situation. The only possible comparison of ArcheAge with a magazine would be the magazine cover saying there was a prize inside and after you check it out there is no prize. Well, for one, magazines don't always have prizes. Second, it is a magazine, not a prize box so you cannot expect a prize all the time. Finally, if the magazine promised you a prize and there is none, you can always complain to the shop owner and you will probably get another magazine.

And for crying out loud, you are paying to have the benefits that are strictly presented, which are increased experience, bigger labour point pool, earning LP when offline, being able to own land and pay taxes, etc. MORE: You can have patron without paying a single cent!! THERE IS NOT A SINGLE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR TO ENJOY SO STOP SAYING YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT GET!

Savvy??

Marioki
10-05-2016, 10:33 AM
If nobody pays, there would be no possibility to get patron without paying anything. Thats pretty much the point. But you as a paying customer are not even worth to get some useful informations for a pretty long time. Trion is the publisher of these game. It doesent matter if they have the ability to code anything. They earn the money, so they are the ones which get blamed. I see in other games that there is the possibility that the publisher work really well with the developer. They work hand in hand and not just doing untestet stuff. I am a programmer. If i imagin, that i just code something, hand it in to our head office without testing or something and something is broken, they would blame me. But if i code something, give it to a customer, they didnt test as well, their user wount directly come to me and blame me because there is the publisher between the endcustomer and the developer. So its the turn of trion, to test and make sure, that the customer get what they promised. I didnt expect a game without any issue. But in the last time, it just get worse with the not well testet things. and that is what i blame. They want to make money, but they do pretty less for getting it.

And remember... if nobody spend money for apex, there wouldnt be a possibility to get the patron for free. And i dont think there would be a game anymore, because if trion didnt get any money, doesent matter from whom, they will not continue...

Tarryn
10-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Can I has coin now pretty please? o.o

AleXiC94
10-05-2016, 12:25 PM
where is the god damn marketplace update oh sweet lord in heaven have mercy

Muido
10-05-2016, 12:34 PM
9.30pm here in germany already. You have a european community aswell you know. People have to work and stuff and cant stay all night up waiting for the damn update. We alraedy lost some days and now we gonna miss one more because the update will be in the middle of the night for us europeans? *sigh*

Jspy
10-05-2016, 12:46 PM
its currently 5:44am 6/10/16 where i am....still nothing

Illanyss
10-05-2016, 12:52 PM
its currently 5:44am 6/10/16 where i am....still nothing

Where the heck are you?? The Philippines???

WilloLee
10-05-2016, 12:53 PM
why not just give us the darn coins like we should already have. no one cares about epic weapons that should have been legendary and only last 30 mins and are not even gemmed or tempered

perceneige
10-05-2016, 01:08 PM
french joke vidéo when games dont works....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeePeVUW6-k
little translation (google sorry) for or english friends ^_^ :
I code with the a.s.s, lalalalalalalalalalala
if that plant bug or I do not care no one pays me to test
I code with the a.s.s, lalalalalalalalalalala
even if the program does not work, you will not be refunded

iamthesky
10-05-2016, 01:13 PM
why not just give us the darn coins like we should already have. no one cares about epic weapons that should have been legendary and only last 30 mins and are not even gemmed or tempered

They were always stated at epic delph weapons. Fasti is the one that ♥♥♥♥ed up and listed them as legendary, blame him. even the live stream showed heroic/epic weapons.

Susanfriend
10-05-2016, 01:41 PM
hi...

the event still bugged...yes?

nut69
10-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Ahoy, be no daru weapons, th' cap'n 'o th' ship, went troll a troll a Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum

Escapadia
10-05-2016, 02:02 PM
this is extremely shocking. this amount of incompetence is unbelievable...

ahshuttupayourface
10-05-2016, 02:21 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/671/389/7a9.jpg

Jspy
10-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Where the heck are you?? The Philippines???

Australia

OneMan
10-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Yea I don't see that celestrata dude replying to this anymore as it catastrophically failed....

Sockar
10-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Hi guys!

The bug is still here and the day is over ^^

Please just give us the damm token and that it !

Inori
10-05-2016, 03:03 PM

Day is not over in US tho.

Illanyss
10-05-2016, 03:05 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/671/389/7a9.jpg

I suppose that's what you look like? Or the ones that keep saying I'm wrong? At any rate, show some respect.

Australia

Oh wow... Know a few peeps from over there. Just hang in there (^.^)

The game's day is not over yet. About 2 hours until it's over but, yeah, I'm thinking that their Marketplace update is being late due to more complications... Now I'm getting sad =/

GottFaust
10-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Do we have an ETA?

nut69
10-05-2016, 03:23 PM
2017 - next update !

nut69
10-05-2016, 03:24 PM
is should stop joke , people take this serious ! Cheese and Wine please !

lostinspace
10-05-2016, 04:02 PM
They actually meant October 5, 2017. Don't worry, folks. We'll have this sorted out in time for the 3rd anniversary event.

CBN
10-05-2016, 04:15 PM
http://www.bishalbiswas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Facebook-Emojis-FB-Emojis-Emojis-List-Facebook-Emoji-Emotions-List.jpg

Rowanleaf
10-05-2016, 05:08 PM
So...when is the marketplace update?

Mangogogo
10-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Still not fixed...

I guess this is what's going to happen now, event 'extended' but the workbench is gone when players are able to claim the coins. We will then be encouraged to keep the coins like the first anniversary tokens in case the workbench is back again....

OneMan
10-05-2016, 05:17 PM
:(

I keep imagining that south park episode with the BP CEO naked on the floor next to the fireplace saying "We're Sorry"

Encephalon
10-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Hey Trion, you have about 4 hours left to get your ♥♥♥♥ together.

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-05-2016, 05:29 PM
October 5 Update: The changes to the Marketplace are going out to North America and Europe now. Please note that these weapons are now claimable 3 times a day PER ACCOUNT. This setting has been introduced to make sure that the event works correctly in our region. Make sure that you claim them with your favorite character first before working on another for the achievement!

TheChoi
10-05-2016, 05:35 PM
What's the time for reset or timer for them to be claimable again each day?

Burning
10-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Thanks for your update but it still not working

Bought 6 weapons on marketplace and they auto expired....

adsfkor
10-05-2016, 07:13 PM
This is hilarious. Trino just give up already , give everyone a free Anniv Coin and everyone will be happy. This event is doomed.

Darktide Exile
10-05-2016, 08:20 PM
October 5 Update: Please note that these weapons are now claimable 3 times a day PER ACCOUNT.

Don't you think this change in the mechanics of the quest would be a good thing to include in-game? I came here to report a bug, and see that it wasn't a bug, but rather a "feature." Maybe a bit more thoughtfulness and effort, next time?

yummy
10-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Same happend to me picked them opend from marketplace mail and nothing

Mangogogo
10-05-2016, 09:51 PM
It works for me now. Thanks!

Daymio
10-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Interesting, it will be work on next day? Any info about reset timers?

Hikaru Shindo2
10-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Its working only for 1 char the alts on the same account cant get them so rip.......

Daymio
10-06-2016, 01:13 AM
There no info about event's lifetime, so... alt/twinks still have a chance ^_^ .

Hikaru Shindo2
10-06-2016, 01:54 AM
There no info about event's lifetime, so... alt/twinks still have a chance ^_^ .

Masked Daru Weapons: Player reports of being unable to claim a second time [UPDATED 10/05, EVENT EXTENDED]

October 12th

Mangogogo
10-06-2016, 02:09 AM
Its working only for 1 char the alts on the same account cant get them so rip.......

October 5 Update: The changes to the Marketplace are going out now. Please note that these weapons are now claimable 3 times a day PER ACCOUNT. This setting has been introduced to make sure that the event works correctly in our region. Make sure that you claim them with your favorite character first before working on another for the achievement!

I think it was intended.

Hikaru Shindo2
10-06-2016, 02:13 AM
you know ppls doesnt look at first page thats why i written it ;)

Daymio
10-06-2016, 02:59 AM
It's true, but anyway thanks for info! :)

Illanyss
10-06-2016, 04:49 AM
3 per day per account and, I suppose, per region. It is still possible for my alts to get this done as I only have 2 character max per region xD

Zyhrah
10-06-2016, 06:10 AM
When does the market reset. I claim the 3 weapons last night. I was not able to claim the weapons after the calendar reset this morning.

Is the market place weapons going to reset after the reset tonight? Or, will the market place need to be reset again before we claim the next set of weapons?

Thanking you in advance.

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-06-2016, 08:29 AM
When does the market reset. I claim the 3 weapons last night. I was not able to claim the weapons after the calendar reset this morning.

Is the market place weapons going to reset after the reset tonight? Or, will the market place need to be reset again before we claim the next set of weapons?

Thanking you in advance.

The marketplace will reset every day at 12:00 AM GMT. (Midnight GMT.) Same time as quests. Last night's marketplace update was done after the reset, so you'll be able to claim new weapons tonight after Midnight GMT passes.

Zyhrah
10-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Thank you very much for the information.