PDA

View Full Version : Limited Quantity Sale: Building Mangement Tiles, Worker’s Compensation, and Tax Certificates!

Dubira Daru
10-07-2016, 03:39 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/03/blog.jpg

Did Dubira mention Dubira is land baron now? YES, DUBIRA IS BESTEST, MOST GENEROUS BARON OF ERENOR! Dubira building whisperer, they say. Look upon Dubira wares and weep!

Packs of 20 Worker’s Compensation potions – 3000 Credits
Packs of 300 Bound Tax Certificates – 1350 Credits
2 Building Management Tiles – 300 Credits
2 Expansion Scrolls – 300 Credits

Important Note: Each of these bundles can only be a limited number of times per server.
The ArcheAge Marketplace will display how many purchases are left on a server.
Once the quantity is gone, the bundle will be removed from your server’s Marketplace. GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

Oh, is inky-ink running on that scroll? Dubira go in back and write up new one with specialy-special marker. Wait moment…

Moly
10-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Dubira you've forgot to bring up items on PTS-MTX how can we test thing in there :p

Turambaredolas
10-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Dubira
your avatar isn't in a perfect loop - just like celestrata's
but yours has that weird black frame popping in at the cut and it's freaking me out :-/

Nerdwaffen
10-07-2016, 10:18 PM
I bought 5 (2x Expansion Scroll) to my warehouse and saved 1500 credits. -5 to the server. ;)

TriopOfKraken
10-08-2016, 10:34 AM
I used this to import a bunch of credits to exchange for gold from the EU to NA. Normally it costs a bunch of gold to get credits over to NA and convert it back to gold, or generally I will give people a 10% stipend in the EU for trading gold in NA since APEX usually costs about that much more there anyway. With this though you can buy and APEX in your cross region for about 900g, then get 8 expansion scrolls or building certs and you only need to sell them for 112.50 (~119 on the AH) to break even. Since these items are selling for 130+ gold you actually make a profit moving the gold around.

Even if you don't have gold to move you could buy APEX on your own region for 900g and then sell the 8 items for 130g each you would end up making 88g per APEX after fees. If you have a ton of gold sitting around you could do that and wait for the sale to be over and the prices to go back up to ~175g and end up making more like 400g per APEX.

Suffuri
10-09-2016, 07:44 PM
I used this to import a bunch of credits to exchange for gold from the EU to NA. Normally it costs a bunch of gold to get credits over to NA and convert it back to gold, or generally I will give people a 10% stipend in the EU for trading gold in NA since APEX usually costs about that much more there anyway. With this though you can buy and APEX in your cross region for about 900g, then get 8 expansion scrolls or building certs and you only need to sell them for 112.50 (~119 on the AH) to break even. Since these items are selling for 130+ gold you actually make a profit moving the gold around.

Even if you don't have gold to move you could buy APEX on your own region for 900g and then sell the 8 items for 130g each you would end up making 88g per APEX after fees. If you have a ton of gold sitting around you could do that and wait for the sale to be over and the prices to go back up to ~175g and end up making more like 400g per APEX.

Shame I couldn't manage to snag any of the building titles; I wanted to move some land around but they were sold out within minutes; someone listed a stack of 500, another, 892.

Benkei
10-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Dear Trion,

Please stock up the supplies once more.

Alphacake
10-14-2016, 06:20 PM
Sale sale sale! Game wont be p2w, we promise! You can get these things through game play too!!!! Or you get ahead by doing both!!!
Sale sale sale!

Anyone noticing a trend? B/c its been a year of this ____.