PDA

View Full Version : german client - 2 quests in korean language

Tuma
08-20-2014, 01:40 PM
i play in the german languge and have 2 quest in korean langugae. Have checked it in english but there is the questtitle translated.

- unleashing the Beast
- Rite of the Gladiator

and i wonder that the display reward between german(korean) and english is not the self

afonja
08-20-2014, 06:28 PM
hm wie hast du es auf deutsch eingestellt

Sironn
08-20-2014, 10:14 PM
Today after a short Glyph update my client started in German, too. I was really impressed about all the area names and plants (never looked up the translation of 'Dewstone' or 'Juniper'). Now I can understand where I am in the game and what I'm doing there :-))

Nevertheless there are some minor missing translations.

On the German map, highlighting an area in Nuia shows the French translation. E.g. White Arden / Blanche Arden.
Only for Nuia! In Haranya all highlighted area are correctly in German.

Some quests have the long quest description and/or the short task description in the quest tracker in an Asian language. Only the item names are translated. See screenshot 0003
E.g. Auroria daily quests, normal quests in Karkasse Ridgeland

Esmee
08-22-2014, 12:22 PM
In german language, there are many Quests with korean letters, look for example the picture
http://prntscr.com/4fey1o

Kiya
08-22-2014, 11:52 PM
They should really fallback to english instead of korean for untranslated strings. Otherwise, it's not really tolerable to play in german right now.