PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Blood in the Sand NA Round 1 Finals Livestream October 21st at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-18-2016, 02:36 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/08/Anniv_update_blog.jpg

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

Khrolan and Amary are back from their overseas trip to XLGAMES, and we're knee deep in the first round of the North American Blood in the Sand tournament! Did Outplayed outshine No Ctrl? Did Disaster take their competition to the cleaners? Who made it out of round 1? Find out this week in our continuing coverage of the tournament, and plenty more ArcheAge news!

ArcheAge Blood in the Sand NA Round 1 Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, October 21 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

Moly
10-18-2016, 02:44 PM
Now that we've got answered about Speedboat Abyssal issue on : Seaskimmer Speedboat Feedback Thread.
Could we have a producers' words & opinions about Speedboat speed and Kamikaze Torpedo Speedboat

drugfront
10-18-2016, 04:05 PM
I'd like to know if there's any compensation planned for the people who missed out on the turkey achievements due to bugs with the quest and the lack of timely support from gms.

Also what ever happened to the zodiac festival compensation?

Aitstorala
10-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Will we ever get to dig our own wells?

raincloud
10-18-2016, 08:40 PM
Where are the promised zodiac coins?

When will we see a resolution for the anniversary tokens, since the event tab in the marketplace was removed?

perceneige
10-19-2016, 12:36 AM
hello, sorry for my english i am french...
actualy we have the Dawnsdrop radiant T4 +20 000 in skills craft
on the data base we can see the Dawnsdrop glorious T5 +30 000 skills craft
when do we have it?
potatoes farmer, traders, and crafters are olso players :/

Emiesha
10-19-2016, 09:54 AM
please stop ignoring my questions (and all yata related questions) and please, PLEASE address the yata situation here:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?294385-What-do-you-guys-love-about-ArcheAge-!-Let-s-talk-about-them-here!&p=2415201#post2415201
(and click all the links in that post too plis...)

also, any news on bard event and ghost instruments?

Focslain
10-19-2016, 12:48 PM
hello, sorry for my english i am french...
actualy we have the Dawnsdrop radiant T4 +20 000 in skills craft
on the data base we can see the Dawnsdrop glorious T5 +30 000 skills craft
when do we have it?
potatoes farmer, traders, and crafters are olso players :/

I think these are for 3.0

On a side note, what are Trion's plans for when daylight savings hits this weekend? Will you be able to move the event timers an hour back in a future patch or no?

Also while I understand that getting the separate timers was a difficult task (even though it should have been included in a world wide launch), I'm wondering on how difficult it would be for you to modify the timers for not only DLS but also to get a better schedule in general.

Luniliel
10-19-2016, 09:56 PM

On a side note, what are Trion's plans for when daylight savings hits this weekend? Will you be able to move the event timers an hour back in a future patch or no?

Also while I understand that getting the separate timers was a difficult task (even though it should have been included in a world wide launch), I'm wondering on how difficult it would be for you to modify the timers for not only DLS but also to get a better schedule in general.

+1, this is an important matter.

While it is still 1 hour too early for most of people, we need to know if the Events window will move with the switch to Winter Timezone... Because if it's not the case, the Event timer will be once again a problem( aka having event happening one hour earlier than in summer time)... I do hope you're aware of that... In a game, EVent time SHOULD NEVER changed over the year and need to happen at the same hour IRL wether this is Winter or Summer time... i still don't know why AA still have this problem .

Focslain
10-20-2016, 06:29 AM
+1, this is an important matter.

While it is still 1 hour too early for most of people, we need to know if the Events window will move with the switch to Winter Timezone... Because if it's not the case, the Event timer will be once again a problem( aka having event happening one hour earlier than in summer time)... I do hope you're aware of that... In a game, EVent time SHOULD NEVER changed over the year and need to happen at the same hour IRL wether this is Winter or Summer time... i still don't know why AA still have this problem .

Since the timer is locked onto GMT is why it can change since the NA/EU version is the only one effected by this (the other countries this game is published in do not use DST (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time)), but with the ability to modify the timer the change forward or backward should be done on the maintence either before or after the clocks change to make the difference as small as possible.

Elfred
10-20-2016, 06:44 AM

I'm going to go ahead and guess that they will not be able to correct for this, because it would be "too hard"

Also, there will have been no planning, they will not have even thought of it ahead of time.

Elfred
10-20-2016, 07:05 AM
I'm not doing your events any more. You can just keep them. Thank you.

MIMO
10-20-2016, 02:54 PM
We were told there would be more changes coming to the draught of forgiveness potions. They are now cheaper than they were when the first changes were implemented. What further changes will be implemented so that these potions are no longer so cheaply obtainable?

http://i.imgur.com/2jV7F7Z.png

Jama
10-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Does Trion Worlds, Inc. officially support regions outside of North America and/or the European Union when it comes to ArcheAge?

If yes; Is there any chance that you will review the event timers with consideration for the Oceanic and/or other EU Regions?

Thank you.

DazedDay
10-21-2016, 01:48 PM
Hey Celestrata/Khrolan. In the past, if I recall correctly, you had did a live stream with a bunch of game statistics. Like which world bosses killed the most players, what races players picked, ect. Just a bunch of little facts about the game. I found it really interesting back when you did it. Would there be a chance of having another of those at some point?

Moly
10-21-2016, 03:55 PM
tSDy_4UT1-c

xydrine
10-23-2016, 08:22 AM
So let me get this straight...

You guys hold an OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT. The rules in it are very important. One of the requirements is:

- No team may have 50% of their composition as one archetype.

Yet, you allow a team to play 2/3 matches with 5 melee.

And not only do you not disqualify that team for CLEARLY going against the rules of the tournament - because let's be clear - that's what this is, they knew EXACTLY what they are doing - you don't even REDO THE MATCHES WHERE THEY HAD MORE THAN 5 MELEE?

Talk about a rigged and unfair election... Trump come work for Trion, "Make Trion Great Finally!"