PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Blood in the Sand NA Finals Livestream October 28 at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-26-2016, 02:17 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/09/Graceful_Lotus_blog.jpg

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan, and Localization Tester Sophie "Socke" Pickens on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

We're covering a wealth of news on what happened during the North American finals, but we'll also be talking about a certain important set of announcements. Very. Important. Announcements. Plus it's Halloween. You don't want to miss ANY of this.

ArcheAge Blood in the Sand NA Finals Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, October 28 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

Moly
10-26-2016, 02:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OSpxIff.jpg

Kirby Pet Hype

FluXIx
10-26-2016, 02:49 PM
Please don't mess up new server. Its gonna be the only populated server in the game IMHO so plz don't let ppl xfer on or off it.. plz make sure ppl have new accounts and no way of xfering wealth to new server.

mataroto
10-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Trion said:

You still can use Apex and tradable workers comps to fund your new account on the new server. =P2W

the P2W is at the apex if you can sell segimos with P2W -.-

Jordyrp
10-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Trion said:

You still can use Apex and tradable workers comps to fund your new account on the new server. =P2W

Where'd they say u can use apex? Only official posts I've seen have said they're trying to prevent it but nothing is 100% yet.

Humsh3n
10-26-2016, 10:47 PM
Trion said:

Can you please stop spreading false information? Thnx.
They are trying to prevent any major influence from old servers including apex and will be disabling op items from cash shop that gives unfair advantage at begining.

mikroman
10-27-2016, 01:11 AM
Trion said:

This items are "expensives". Unlimited account registrations and resource transfers are bigger gamebreaking features. More money = more accounts = more "limited" resources. Cheap&broken.

Kitwyn
10-27-2016, 03:47 PM
What type of housing is required to be a resident? Is a silo housing?

What level of Masonry is required for Anchoring Emblems?

Thanks for the double event.

Rururu
10-27-2016, 03:56 PM
What type of housing is required to be a resident? Is a silo housing?

What level of Masonry is required for Anchoring Emblems?

Thanks for the double event.

i think its 250,000 Masonry, the extra amount is being added with the 3.0 update.

Eshva
10-27-2016, 05:40 PM
i think its 250,000 Masonry, the extra amount is being added with the 3.0 update.

It won't matter prof. Just get one of the specialty mansions to lvl 3 and apparently you can craft either or (divine or celest) with out it.

Rururu
10-28-2016, 09:53 AM
It won't matter prof. Just get one of the specialty mansions to lvl 3 and apparently you can craft either or (divine or celest) with out it.

You need land in that specific zone in order to utilize the mansion and besides, the mats might be different, it could be (and should be) cheaper to craft if you are someone with 250,000 proficiency.

I'm not even sure you don't need to be in the zone as well as have 250,000 proficiency in order to craft it, that is the route i would choose i were Xlgames.

Focslain
10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
You need land in that specific zone in order to utilize the mansion and besides, the mats might be different, it could be (and should be) cheaper to craft if you are someone with 250,000 proficiency.

I'm not even sure you don't need to be in the zone as well as have 250,000 proficiency in order to craft it, that is the route i would choose i were Xlgames.

It's somewhere in the 3.0 thread, but yeah. If you have the skill to max (230K actually) then you can craft the top tier items. The territory mansions are like the crafting houses in that you don't need the prof, but to access said mansion you need to own land there. So it would be in the best interest of all to keep the mansions at tier 3.

Though if what was stated about the mansions in Ynystere and Cindermoor(?) it going to get interesting.

Kurita
10-28-2016, 11:01 AM
You need a 16x16 house or higher to become citizen.

Focslain
10-28-2016, 11:30 AM
You need a 16x16 house or higher to become citizen.

Does the gazebo count or does it have to be a house of some type?

Basolisk
10-31-2016, 01:52 PM
One question i havent seen answered when will we be able to create accounts for the new server - I would think it would be very bad planning if you wait the day before ?