PDA

View Full Version : Party with Trion at PAX!

Pages : [1] 2

Scapes
08-20-2014, 09:44 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/ArcheAge_blog_header_1_720x332.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/08/party-with-trion-at-pax)

You’re invited to the Trion Community Party on Friday, August 29 at the W Hotel (http://www.wseattle.com/) in Seattle!

During the midst of PAX Prime (http://prime.paxsite.com/) madness, take a break at 7 PM PDT and join the Trion Team for food, drinks and a great time. Be ready for some exciting news about your favorite Trion games, including a very special announcement, and enjoy the chance to get up close and personal with members of the ArcheAge, Trove, RIFT, and Defiance teams. Got a question you’ve always wanted to ask them? This is your opportunity!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/08/party-with-trion-at-pax)

Varkrey
08-20-2014, 09:49 PM
including a very special announcement

inb4 open beta/launch is announced that day.

Thanks for the "hint"/head's-up.

Could also be the launch date of Rift's 3.0 expansion.

Who knows for sure?

RYAN
08-20-2014, 10:25 PM
Open Beta 29th -> 12th (2 weeks)
Head Start 12th -> 16th (4 days)
Release 16th

I still stand by my original post ^ :)

Gonzothegreat198
08-20-2014, 10:31 PM

I don't see open beta starting anytime before the last(hopefully) major gameplay patch comes from XL. No way they open up beta without first testing it on Alpha and Closed Beta. Once they announce that patch, then we can start speculating on when OBT starts. They will want OBT to be as close to release candidate as possible, if not starting with the release candidate to begin with.

RYAN
08-20-2014, 10:38 PM
What major patch lol!? The closed betas are running on the patch we're going to get. Archeum changes, labor changes.. All that stuff is in "discussion" - It's not even in development.

AjuntaPall316
08-20-2014, 10:41 PM
I wish I could go, with Seattle being only a 6 hour trip... Damn you work! But I will be at work, awaiting this "very special announcement" from my computer, and requesting my week off from work for the ArcheAge release... If this "very special announcement" isn't a release date... or is about some other game entirely... I'm nominating Scapes for the "Troll post of the month" award...

Brutus
08-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Release date

dragonmi0
08-21-2014, 12:15 AM
Probably release date or atleast the open beta date...

Illsurvive
08-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Anyone knows when will start obt ????

Zepher
08-21-2014, 12:43 AM
I would definitely like to come.. The only thing preventing me is that I AM ON ANOTHER SIDE OF EARTH. Other than that I would love to meet the programmers of ArcheAge.. Might pester some of them to teach me their skills.

Wolfsi
08-21-2014, 12:47 AM
its on my Birthday :D and i can´t come :(

Wolfsi
08-21-2014, 12:51 AM
I would definitely like to come.. The only thing preventing me is that I AM ON ANOTHER SIDE OF EARTH. Other than that I would love to meet the programmers of ArcheAge.. Might pester some of them to teach me their skills.

same problem for me...... would rely love to go

Zepher
08-21-2014, 12:53 AM
its on my Birthday :D and i can´t come :(

My birthday is just around the corner(26 Aug).... I hope Trion can give a present to each of us(lol).. :D

Manery
08-21-2014, 01:19 AM
Very special announcement is date of Open Beta. Probably 1st September

madmous
08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
impossible to go to seattle due to work and the $$ it wil cost to fly over to the US.. but i will be watching u... will there be a live stream?

Wolfsi
08-21-2014, 01:47 AM
My birthday is just around the corner(26 Aug).... I hope Trion can give a present to each of us(lol).. :D

lol yes would be nice :D

Zepher
08-21-2014, 01:51 AM
will there be a live stream?

^ This.......

HolyAvengerOne
08-21-2014, 04:10 AM

Agreed, this has to be that announcement, otherwise Scapes stinks :P :P

HolyAvengerOne
08-21-2014, 04:11 AM

They usually release it midweek, I'll bet Sept. 3rd/4th.

Violent
08-21-2014, 04:46 AM

While i'd love to agree.. and would be SUPER happy if it did release then, I doubt it.
First off, there is 3-4games they own.
Two of which are in beta.
On their CBE2 recap, they announced there will be a confirmed CBE3-4 if I recall.
Someone asked them if open beta was close, they said something along the lines of "No, were close but not that close, lets just get done with CBE3 first" Later saying something like "There will be a few more beta events in store for you guys, we're still testing etc" If I recall they said probably not within a month.
They also are shooting launch for winter (december i'm assuming).
We also payed for alpha/beta access, and beta hasn't even been out two months, still allot of testing and tweaking, I believe this one week server is proof enough that their trying to get the servers ready, making events more repetitive.
I personally think if it IS an announcement, it wont be for archeage, if it is, I doubt open beta will be anytime soon. Maybe fulltime 24/7 closed beta servers, following a release date OF open beta.
My speculation is open beta will be sometime around october.
I could be wrong, but I don't think their QUITE ready yet.
But who knows, large servers 24/7, I would enjoy that.

RadiantShocker
08-21-2014, 05:04 AM
While i'd love to agree.. and would be SUPER happy if it did release then, I doubt it.
On their CBE2 recap, they announced there will be a confirmed CBE3-4 if I recall.
Someone asked them if open beta was close, they said something along the lines of "No, were close but not that close, lets just get done with CBE3 first" Later saying something like "There will be a few more beta events in store for you guys, we're still testing etc" If I recall they said probably not within a month.
We also payed for alpha/beta access, and beta hasn't even been out two months, still allot of testing and tweaking, I believe this one week server is proof enough that their trying to get the servers ready, making events more repetitive.
I personally think if it IS an announcement, it wont be for archeage, if it is, I doubt open beta will be anytime soon. Maybe fulltime 24/7 closed beta servers, following a release date OF open beta.

This guy be researchin his stuff^

Shonex
08-21-2014, 06:37 AM

Stop ruining our dreams please :D

When it comes to the party, I would come, but like someone mentioned, I am on the other side of the planet :P

BlooDEvil
08-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Just ignore his comment.

Archeage is READY and pretty solid. They had enough testing already!
Some changes are coming SOON after release as already stated.

My Bet sill OB begining September and release 15+ september
:)

dragonmi0
08-21-2014, 08:34 AM

There are a few errors here: The quote of we're close but not that close was said after they said: "It's not next week". So that could still mean anywhere in the weeks after that. I keep good track of all streams, they NEVER said anything about not within the next month. There has also never been said that they were shooting for the winter, only 2014. In fact they actually said that it was way closer than they actually thought it'd be, which leads to think that it might actually be late september, somewhere during october. Also: you never actually paid for alpha and bet, you paid for in-game items, to which the alpha and beta acces was complimentary. There also will never be a full time closed beta server, they've always claimed that it'd be in events.

Just pointing out the errors in your post and contributing to the hope that we might actually get a release or at least open beta date announcement.

Demonblooded
08-21-2014, 08:36 AM
Will this party require a pax badge? I missed getting in on pax but can walk to this event. Would rather not walk there and get turned away.

Scapes
08-21-2014, 09:19 AM
will there be a live stream?

We explored the potential to livestream the event but decided against it. The very special announcement will be mirrored on our websites.

Zepher
08-21-2014, 09:23 AM
We explored the potential to livestream the event but decided against it. The very special announcement will be mirrored on our websites.

too bad.. I was expecting to watch the Party live..

frag
08-21-2014, 09:39 AM

They (Scapes as a Trion rep) posted (in bold text) on the AA forums that there would be a special announcement. Announcing something for a different game would be counterproductive. Public opinion is important in the MMO industry. The truth is, many people are getting fatigued with the testing and eventually will lose interest if they do not play the final product. The game is close. I would say mid-late september or at the latest early October. Keep in mind that the WoW Expansion comes out on November 13, therefore you want release before then for revenue purposes.

Zepher
08-21-2014, 09:45 AM
They (Scapes as a Trion rep) posted (in bold text) on the AA forums that there would be a special announcement. Announcing something for a different game would be counterproductive. Public opinion is important in the MMO industry. The truth is, many people are getting fatigued with the testing and eventually will lose interest if they do not play the final product. The game is close. I would say mid-late september or at the latest early October. Keep in mind that the WoW Expansion comes out on November 13, therefore you want release before then for revenue purposes.

also.. the race for grabbing a key every week just to play is getting tiresome...

Scapes
08-21-2014, 09:53 AM
Will this party require a pax badge? I missed getting in on pax but can walk to this event. Would rather not walk there and get turned away.

No PAX badge required for entry!

Scorpion
08-21-2014, 09:56 AM
No PAX badge required for entry!

If I go, can we have 1 on 1 time, alone in a private booth? ;)

HolyAvengerOne
08-21-2014, 10:07 AM

Why did you decide that?

dragonmi0
08-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Could you give any info about the fact that the special announcement will be relevant to archeage? not asking you to tell us, cause you obviously want to keep it a secret, but like most people have already discovered: the special announcement thing is in every update center of the games. So, scapes? Will this announcement be for archeage, for another game or just an all-round announcement?

RionJase
08-21-2014, 10:15 AM
important question: is the bar open? i kid... :P

Etone
08-21-2014, 10:19 AM
important question: is the bar open? i kid... :P

>_> It was the last two years they were at pax - but more importantly - HOMG YOU GUYS ARE BACK THIS YEAR! I NEED MORE MANLY HUGS!! <3
(I am the chick with the dapper hellbug on her head)

Demonblooded
08-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Awesome. This makes my weekend missing CBT4 less annoying. Would rather be playing than going to work for the whole weekend.

AlphaandOmega
08-21-2014, 05:43 PM
So why the late notice? The W is 500 bucks a night for next week.

Anyways, I am booking it... Seeya there.

Nehuy
08-21-2014, 06:38 PM
including a very special announcement

Finally! Trove out of alpha!

TruffleCrisp
08-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Might the announcement be that they are making the credits cross-game?

The ratio of cash to credits on both Archeage and RIFT are the same.
As well as the REX/APEX and patron system.

I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that they will make the credits cross game. -Maybe- not universal patron but universal cash shop currency.

Everyone seems to think it's a launch announcement. Probably is. I'm just throwing out another possibility.

Skyinou
08-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Special announcement
Release date? OB date?
Those aren't "special" at all!
Please give us something more exiting and thrilling! We want some fun! :D
(Like LP potion being purchased with gold instead of real monney, that kind of "special")
Thanks anyway, I would come if I lived nearer.

Zepher
08-22-2014, 07:17 AM
Maybe the special announcement is Eternal Patron status to all forum members....lol

kitamara
08-22-2014, 07:50 AM
As long as the special announcement isn't Trion partnering with Gameforge I don't care LOL

Deuce
08-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Seattle, can drive there!

slayer
08-22-2014, 12:09 PM
there is no mouse look key I can find and the mouse arrow is annoying , it should only me brough up when you hit the esc key

Ecsodus
08-22-2014, 12:18 PM
A good party is good when you can eat fo free . Lawl ^_^. Enjoy guys! Europe it's not close to seattle sadly :(

Franc Kaos
08-24-2014, 02:10 AM
there is no mouse look key I can find and the mouse arrow is annoying , it should only me brough up when you hit the esc key

1000% agreed! Bring your control systems into the 21st century already. Just had to rewire my brain to get used to the no inverted Y axis - give me the choice of twitch play if that's my preference.
Other than that, have fun, UK based unfortunately.

ArcheAge2
08-24-2014, 06:02 AM
when is the announcement gonna be :)

BlackoKnight
08-24-2014, 02:06 PM
Still waiting for the announcement :-(

Clawgore
08-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Got a question you’ve always wanted to ask them? This is your opportunity!

I need 2 of the 4 early access days to be Saturday and Sunday so I do not have to use PTO. Can you make that happen for me?
Will you allow the BLOCK feature be account wide? Having to block each gold seller each time they create a new character is not efficient.
Will we be getting ALL of the Archeage mounts that we see on the Korean Youtube videos?
Is the Trial chat channel ever going to be Jury Members and Defendent only?
Will we be able to carry over our saved Character Creation Looks to LIVE?
Are the Airships moving at the speed they are intended to move at?
Will Thunderstruck trees drop rate be increased or is the plan to make them part of the cash shop?

insEpt
08-25-2014, 12:36 AM
What's the announcement???

rawfox
08-25-2014, 08:50 AM
What's the announcement???

Its a very

VERY
http://blog.mixedchicks.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/special-announcement-7702741-1024x425.jpg

Zarania
08-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Its a very

VERY
http://blog.mixedchicks.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/special-announcement-7702741-1024x425.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CEWtCsE.jpg

slayer
08-25-2014, 10:54 AM
Hello , as a beta tester I feel I have an obligation to file reports, as I will copy and past these posts to my forums for my guild members to read. considering I have over 150 members, over 150 friends in Neverwinter and 500 + friends in steam, I have a whole community that listens to me and respects my decisions. I am 43 years old and have been a gamer since my first IBM 286 pc.I have been self employed since I was 20 years old.This is just one of many reasons why my friends respect me and my gaming decisions.I have ran 2 black ops servers a BF3 server and Team Speak. My clan in over 2 years old. The reason why I'm tell you this is I do believe references are important , judging the content of ones character is imperative to certain decisions making processes on their comments.
Pros
great graphics, character creation,chat intefce is decent, good tutorial ,menu selection is good.nice world enviorment.
Cons
no mouse free look, it is very annoying have to hold down the right mouse button to look as you run.
add a center targeting bullseye (requires mouse free look), the bullseye should change from green to red . red being for combat. or change to a gear like you have for interacting .there are a lot of possibilities here.
no rearrange hud you should be able to move your toolbars where you want them.
having a mouse pointer is also very annoying, since you have no free look and the mouse pointer is the main ui tool, which to me is backwards.you can simply add a hot key for the mouse pointer to come up such as alt or what ever the player wish to bind it to and by adding the bullseye with free look will elimate the use of the pointer anyway.then the 2 freed up mouse buttons can be used for other things ,such as interacting and or binding to what ever the player likes to.In most games the left mouse button in the interacting button not the right. I understand that some parts of your UI will have to be reworked to meet these recommendations, besides these are standard modeling for all 3d games, don't know how you got it all so backwards.
these are my current recommendations , for me play and to tell my guild and friends to play this game these HAVE to be met, I have 4 members who are beta testing , and they all feel the same I know that none of my friends will play without a freelook, bottom line
TY for time and hope we can do business in the future.

Skyinou
08-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Of course you can.
Mouse free look would create an other game. 1/3 people like, 1/3 peple dislike, 1/3 doesn't care; personal taste.

And for those like me who read too fast: 29.08 !

Dahrein
08-25-2014, 06:21 PM
@Slayer

I do not intend to offend and I apologize if you take it that way.
I believe free look camera versus the model currently in place in Archeage is a preference. I have played games with cursors and free cameras, and yes many of them are great games. However, I tend to prefer a cursor and holding down the right-click to spin the camera.
For a different game I may agree that free look is the way to go, but my preference for archeage is that it remains the way that it is.
Perhaps in the future programmers will include this within the options allowing all players to use their preferred method. However, until that time when a game is made that can effectively balance with these differing styles please don't ask an entire game to comply to your own preference. If it was made this way it should remain this way.
Besides, I'm sure that I am not the only person who prefers the current style over the one you suggest. Although, I am also sure you are not the only one who would prefer your style.
A large change like that leads me to believe that this is just not the game for you.

P.S. If you want to play a korean style game with this method you should look into Blade and Soul. It hasn't released in NA/EU yet(If it ever will) but I played it on the China(F2P) servers and really enjoyed it.

Franc Kaos
08-26-2014, 12:17 AM
@Slayer

I believe free look camera versus the model currently in place in Archeage is a preference. I have played games with cursors and free cameras, and yes many of them are great games. However, I tend to prefer a cursor and holding down the right-click to spin the camera.
For a different game I may agree that free look is the way to go, but my preference for archeage is that it remains the way that it is.
Perhaps in the future programmers will include this within the options allowing all players to use their preferred method. However, until that time when a game is made that can effectively balance with these differing styles please don't ask an entire game to comply to your own preference. If it was made this way it should remain this way.

Archeage was made with Cryengine3. Free mouselook was built into the engine, which means they took the option out to put your preference (cursor based) in - I don't think anyone is asking for their way alone, but a choice. I know that's seen as 'entitled', but it really isn't, it's a preference. The issue isn't with the game (lot of love there, it's daring to be different), but the frankly clunky 2004 control system.

UnDeAdKiTtY
08-27-2014, 02:25 AM
The special pax gilders will you be able to get them online in some way or am I going to be spending money on ebay for one.

Mvoorend
08-27-2014, 03:27 AM
Cons
and they all feel the same I know that none of my friends will play without a freelook

Well you can rearrange the toolbars as you like just drag arround.
And If you wont play a game just because it doesnt have freelook .... to bad you wont be missed .... alot of other players like it like this, adn like another person said, 1/3 like freelook, 1/3 doesnt and 1/3 doesnt give a %$#%.

ps. I also can brag about having a large Gaming Community that listens to me and that i have alot of experience too (started playing MMO`s with Ultima Online 2nd Age), but it feels like you need to compensate for something else ... no offence.

SipTechHeaven
08-27-2014, 09:04 AM
I'm not really complaining, but i would like to not know that release date is going to be 1 week away from when you "Officially tell us" My guild has a plan set out, and if you guys are going to throw release date at us from thin air, not giving us time to call off work, many people will be greatly disappointed, not just my guild... think of that Trion/EXgames. Think over the $150 that us customers spent and don't screw us over. Thank You

Loonloon
08-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Lol, you peoples are on drugs or what ? "My guild has a plan set out" - Roflmao

I really wish to be at the party, shame as like many of the peoples here, i'm on the other side of the world and have a family to take care off so it's impossible for me.
Have fun and hopefuly another time i will be available to join a party !!! :)

Please do not release the game on friday or saturday or sunday :P that way we can all be sure there won't be that many peoples that can make a race in the servers and they can enjoy the weekend with their family and friends and not stuck infront of a computer screen. Thanks ;)

Southernstar71
08-27-2014, 10:11 AM
They haven't even had Open Beta yet. No way in hell they start Head-Start Friday.

Things you might see them announce.

1. Open Beta starts X
2. Head-Start starts Y

slayer
08-27-2014, 11:02 AM
that's what beta testing is for personal preferences and opinions genius

slayer
08-27-2014, 11:05 AM
@Slayer

I do not intend to offend and I apologize if you take it that way.
Besides, I'm sure that I am not the only person who prefers the current style over the one you suggest. Although, I am also sure you are not the only one who would prefer your style.
A large change like that leads me to believe that this is just not the game for you.

P.S. If you want to play a korean style game with this method you should look into Blade and Soul. It hasn't released in NA/EU yet(If it ever will) but I played it on the China(F2P) servers and really enjoyed it.

that's what beta testing for I wasn't looking for your approval or input I could careless what what you think I was talking to the devs

Sathrek
08-27-2014, 11:07 AM
Slayer, do keep in mind that Trion is not able to change big amounts of things regarding the game, for the game is still owned by the Korean developers. The updates that Trion are providing is mostly westernizing the game, meaning the language mostly and change the settings tweaking it slightly.

Just keep it in mind, because the game has already been released in Korea for quite a tad ^_^!

Kaosberg
08-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Open Beta have disappeared from the game industry. "Closed beta Event" is how is called today (fancy and appealing name) so, expect only a release date :) My guess: first days on september..

Extreminador
08-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Can you guys guess as well the lottery number's ?

That would be great...

warhaven
08-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Two things... 1.) Thank you!
2.) Scapes can you pick me up for PAX please? I'm just a few hours south of the party...

warhaven
08-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Can you guys guess as well the lottery number's ?

That would be great...

I would like some winning lottery numbers as well if you are giving them out.

Silthalis
08-27-2014, 12:38 PM
i don't think i can convince a my boss that auto parts are needed in Seattle from Burlington >.>

SPLlT
08-27-2014, 12:46 PM
I live in Seattle so I'm interested in going;
Just to clarify, is there anything required to gain entry to the party?
No pax card is required I read, is there a payment required at the door?
Do we need to RSVP at all?

Kaosberg
08-27-2014, 02:01 PM
that's what beta testing for I wasn't looking for your approval or input I could careless what what you think I was talking to the devs
Slayer, .. the gamer? Please make sure you have explored all the functionality of the UI before posting such an arrogant and "entitled" statement - You can change any key anywhere, you can move any piece of the UI around, You can assign all shortcuts you like, you do not need a middle mouse "game breaker" free camera button, if you don't like it place it on the left click or anywhere you want.. Peace

Oldgam3r
08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
As long as the special announcement isn't Trion partnering with Gameforge I don't care LOL
right :) , gameforge its a cataclysm for games . Hope Trion will be not go this same patch as crapy Gameforge , they was destroy game that i play from start at europe (this is now 5 years).

slayer
08-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Slayer, .. the gamer? Please make sure you have explored all the functionality of the UI before posting such an arrogant and "entitled" statement - You can change any key anywhere, you can move any piece of the UI around, You can assign all shortcuts you like, you do not need a middle mouse "game breaker" free camera button, if you don't like it place it on the left click or anywhere you want.. Peace

I did , so what you can make the right mouse look to the left big deal, still no free mouse look genius and the hud yeah you make 1 hud go from horizontal to vertical whoo who looked at that too. I did look at all the key bindings gata love stupidity , and like I said not looking for you input this is what I want the game to be or I'm not playing whats the big deal here.

icesand
08-28-2014, 06:03 AM
Players abroad feel despair indeed..

doppel
08-28-2014, 06:08 AM
what I want the game to be or I'm not playing
thanks man. and now plz leave ... and never come back...

Kibblet
08-28-2014, 07:04 AM
Damn...as soon as I leave Washington State, everything cool is happening there. Lol

Cybershaman
08-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Hello, as an arrogant individual who feels the need to post a lengthy resume along with my comments of the game which is directed solely to the devs and to which no one else may respond to regardless of how badly my 43 year old brain forms its sentences or refuses to use proper capitalization or punctuation (trust me, my many, many millions of guild underlings HATE that but I make them endure it anyway because what are they going to do? complain? I just kick them out. where was I…oh, yeah…blab la bla pffft…

Dude... You're THE Slayer?!? :rolleyes: Brother...you've got issues... Your arguments should stand on their own merit. A good idea is a good idea. It doesn't matter whatever-in-the-heck you do or claim to do. You can be the leader of a thousand imaginary guilds but it still doesn't make a bad idea any better. So put that in your pipe and smoke it... :)

bmw
08-28-2014, 07:38 AM
So let me ask...........

I this so called special announcement being done a PAX itself or at the "W" between 7-10pm PST?

Cheech
08-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Free look is worst idea ever, didnt work in fail of game neverwinter, works for FPS only

With the UI you can drag everything except mini map and icons in lower right corner ( correct me if im wrong about the mini map ) do some research before making idiot out of urself

jkslayer
08-28-2014, 08:31 AM
After reading all the posts i can say that only this "Stop trying to be important if you don't know what you are talking about". i am talking about @Slayer. Let me enlighten you. freemouse look is for games with active dodge batle systems like NW, TERA, Vindictus etc. Archeage doesn't have an active dodge so such a preference would create a hole different game. as many before me said "please close the door on your way out" oh and your 2352346262457 friends can come with you if they don't like the targeting system.

P.S. i know you don't care about my input i just had to let you know what you are talking about. next time research before you write.

Loonloon
08-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Sorry! i had to put that out of my heart :
As i was already saying before i really don't wanna know what peoples are smoking...

Peoples here are probably standing upside down thinking from their other-side instead of their brains.

A guy that claims that he and his 600 friends won't play AA because the game needs to satisfy him\their needs (You want that with ketchup or mustard ? :D)
Who are you kidding ? who are you and the thousands more complaining for nothing, compares to million of players waiting to play this game...

God!!!
Guys, get a life seriously.

Let Trion work instead of reading this nonsense.

Some peoples here unlike you wanna play the game purely without racing or judging or wishing the game will be up for their needs or their guild (WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR GUILD) - it's not a wife or your kid that you can ask for it to satisfy your needs... and probably they won't satisfy you either with that attitude.

It's a game and probably one of the GREAT GAMES that came to the mmo universe after such a LONG BORING TIME.

It's a fact that MANY MMORPGs have tried to imitate and copy from Archeage while the game was in it's diapers doing it's first Korean CBT's, They started dropping sad updates, let's say Expensions to cope with Archeage, Aion - siege, castle fights and house zones, WoW -Warlords of Draenor, etc...

Their game is still linear and boring and grindy with that comes a horrible community of F2P players you don't wanna know or meet and tons of bots and spammers and random bored lifeless players that spam the world chat with all kind of cra-p.

As a long time gamer i can say that every mmo i've played lately i couldn't bear to stay over a month playing it (it was boring and lacked social with linear gameplay & limited zones + most of the games have zone transitions that Archeage doesn't have - Let's take GuildWars2 for example -> every time you pass a zone loading takes awhile in crowded zones you can reach a 1 - 5 min loading... same monsters in every place and linear peoples and bots and spammers, game over is right around the corner after you understand the game deceived you again to be something out of the ordinary...).

Today all the games are the same, it's like you're playing the mmo you've played yesterday copied from it and with a bit more difference but it's still about the same shi-t taped together with a nice colored string...

I won't even mention all the games that died in 2012-2014 copying from each other or lacking good community to keep the servers alive or weren't smart enough to bring a good expension or an update to keep the game running.

So bottom line for everyone - if you don't want to play Archeage ?
Don't complain, Don't come here, Don't ruin other peoples experience and fun - there are so many games out there with all you wish for and new coming every second day, go have your fun there and let us be!

We really don't care what you think or how many friends from your guild will come and how they will ruin our game after that...

Goodbye!
Farewell and don't ever come back. Thanks.

Benedetta
08-28-2014, 11:19 AM
Dear Scapes,

As I sit nibbling on my lunch, I realize the long Labor Day approaches. You will be having fun at PAX and seeing the wonderful sights of Seattle.
I will be waiting for the "BIG" announcement and hoping that somehow there will be another Beta event during the holiday! All those US individuals with a three day weekend ready to further test the server load and find bugs!
OK, enough day dreaming...

Bene <3

slayer
08-28-2014, 07:29 PM
I could careless about what all of you think I was talking to the devs morons , it's beta idiots , as if your input means something to me LOL

alanc43
08-28-2014, 07:35 PM
I'm very disappointed there will be no live stream from trionworlds as I live in Australia, costs a fortune to fly to US just for a few days.

camokitten
08-28-2014, 07:39 PM
Warborn & Dwarves??

Demrocks
08-29-2014, 12:00 AM
Special announcement
Release date? OB date?
Those aren't "special" at all!
Please give us something more exiting and thrilling! We want some fun! :D
(Like LP potion being purchased with gold instead of real monney, that kind of "special")
Thanks anyway, I would come if I lived nearer.

You buy LP Potion with gold......its on the auction house -_-

Franc Kaos
08-29-2014, 12:12 AM
Free look is worst idea ever, didnt work in fail of game neverwinter, works for FPS only...
freemouse look is for games with active dodge batle systems
Think about it this way: When you move your head, your viewpoint changes, you don't need a button depressed to change your viewpoint, it just happens naturally, so, moving the mouse works in the same way. Add to this, certain players suffer from RSI...

Repetitive strain injury (RSI) is a general term used to describe the pain felt in muscles, nerves and tendons caused by repetitive movement and overuse...
RSI is usually associated with doing a particular activity repeatedly or for a long period of time. It often occurs in people who work with computers or carry out repetitive manual work.
So free mouselook isn't always about dodging in twitch gameplay, and no one is asking the FML replace the current system, just that we have choices in how we play. Using Auto Hotkey I've successfully gotten free mouselook in 'The Secret World' and 'Rift' - it's still tab targetting and number keys to attack but it's made playing the game - for me - a thousand times better, but apparently using AHK is a nono in ArcheAge because it looks like a cheating mechanism.

Solaris13man
08-29-2014, 12:14 AM
I am also interested in the PAX glider, is it going to be given away at the party tonight? What do we have to do to get one? Is it only available to those that can get into PAX? What kind of stats does it have? I'm a glider ♥♥♥♥♥ so any info would be great!

Elbi
08-29-2014, 01:26 AM
Sorry! i had to put that out of my heart :
As i was already saying before i really don't wanna know what peoples are smoking...

Peoples here are probably standing upside down thinking from their other-side instead of their brains.

A guy that claims that he and his 600 friends won't play AA because the game needs to satisfy him\their needs (You want that with ketchup or mustard ? :D)
Who are you kidding ? who are you and the thousands more complaining for nothing, compares to million of players waiting to play this game...

God!!!
Guys, get a life seriously.

Let Trion work instead of reading this nonsense.

Some peoples here unlike you wanna play the game purely without racing or judging or wishing the game will be up for their needs or their guild (WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR GUILD) - it's not a wife or your kid that you can ask for it to satisfy your needs... and probably they won't satisfy you either with that attitude.

It's a game and probably one of the GREAT GAMES that came to the mmo universe after such a LONG BORING TIME.

It's a fact that MANY MMORPGs have tried to imitate and copy from Archeage while the game was in it's diapers doing it's first Korean CBT's, They started dropping sad updates, let's say Expensions to cope with Archeage, Aion - siege, castle fights and house zones, WoW -Warlords of Draenor, etc...

Their game is still linear and boring and grindy with that comes a horrible community of F2P players you don't wanna know or meet and tons of bots and spammers and random bored lifeless players that spam the world chat with all kind of cra-p.

As a long time gamer i can say that every mmo i've played lately i couldn't bear to stay over a month playing it (it was boring and lacked social with linear gameplay & limited zones + most of the games have zone transitions that Archeage doesn't have - Let's take GuildWars2 for example -> every time you pass a zone loading takes awhile in crowded zones you can reach a 1 - 5 min loading... same monsters in every place and linear peoples and bots and spammers, game over is right around the corner after you understand the game deceived you again to be something out of the ordinary...).

Today all the games are the same, it's like you're playing the mmo you've played yesterday copied from it and with a bit more difference but it's still about the same shi-t taped together with a nice colored string...

I won't even mention all the games that died in 2012-2014 copying from each other or lacking good community to keep the servers alive or weren't smart enough to bring a good expension or an update to keep the game running.

So bottom line for everyone - if you don't want to play Archeage ?
Don't complain, Don't come here, Don't ruin other peoples experience and fun - there are so many games out there with all you wish for and new coming every second day, go have your fun there and let us be!

We really don't care what you think or how many friends from your guild will come and how they will ruin our game after that...

Goodbye!
Farewell and don't ever come back. Thanks.
aint this a forum and aint this a beta test if people find somthing rong aint it the whole point off a beta test 2 complanin about it ? finding errors and bugs and stuff that is rong ??? just becos u think its a good idear and the other guy dont do u have 2 act like a kid and tell people what 2 do and not do saying people cant complain about a beta WHEN THATS THER WHOLE JOB in a beta grow up bud like saying stop righting one forum about problems :D THE WHOLE FORUM IS BUILD so u can right the problems hear stop saying people cant right hear becos hes idear is not good enof just stop reading it cant be that ♥♥♥♥ing hard not 2 and i know im bade at english now sue me

Wrathfulrampage
08-29-2014, 01:28 AM
Would it be weird if I went by myself? lol

RuruRumble
08-29-2014, 02:29 AM
soo question do we have to be going to pax to go to this event in seattle or can we just you know show up xD

Marseile
08-29-2014, 03:15 AM
Will you livestream this meeting ? Would be nice to know, because even i want to know what the special announcment is about :D

Livinglove99
08-29-2014, 03:47 AM
The truth is, for me, if it is not an announcement for the date of Open Beta and at least a hint at a release/launch date, I am going to get incredibly depressed.

Been playing the Closed Betas for a while now on a PC with crappy graphics! Just ordered a new swanky video card this morning ($$$) so I can play this game the way it is meant to be played! I even paid for overnight shipping because, you know, just in case an announcement is made at PAX, *ahem*. ;)

Otherwise should the teensy little bit of hope for OB actually be announced, due to the Labor Day weekend, I probably would not have seen my card until like, Thursday/Friday.

Regardless, I am glad to have it!

But I am tired of looking at all my horrible low-quality screenshots from all the last Closed Betas and missing the world since we were cut off Wednesday. Aching to take some high-quality screenies of my own! And see my character in high-def! (Were those freckles a good idea or not?)

So in conclusion, yes my life is so simple-minded that it is a bit on the embarrassing side, but hey - hubby and I are waiting for this. Like...unhealthy amounts.

PLEASE BE OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT! At least a date - even if it's future! I need something tangible here, peeps!

That being said, enjoy your party with the open bar and the foodstuffs and the fans.

I will be standing by my PC at 10PM EST to match PAX's West Coast time with a pack of beer cold in the fridge ready to drown my sorrows should the announcement not be about Archeage.

MY SOBER-NESS HANGS IN THE BALANCE, SCAPES! Oh the horrible selfies of shame and tears that could ensue otherwise...

So save me and make me a happy lady! ^_^

-Liz

Anxious to clean up this mess to something beautifully rendered!

slayer
08-29-2014, 04:50 AM
Free look is worst idea ever, didnt work in fail of game neverwinter, works for FPS only...

free look never worked in neverwinter , what are you a friggen idiot that's why people play it ,wtf are you stuck in 1999. you're retarted

Papakoko
08-29-2014, 05:05 AM

free look never worked in neverwinter , what are you a friggen idiot that's why people play it ,wtf are you stuck in 1999. you're retarted

Plenty of action style twitch games out there if thats what you prefer.. AA isent one of them.. GL

Chaika
08-29-2014, 06:06 AM
There is no special announcement. However, there will be a "VERY special announcement". I don't know about you guys, but I picked up on the difference. I'm pretty choosy with words when I can't reveal something but the tendency to give a hint is overcomes me. Scapes seems to be such a guy. With that said, this announcement it's likely to shake the ground your standing in. Think about what that could be! LOL!!

dun3r
08-29-2014, 06:16 AM
i wouldnt get your hopes up about AA being the special announcment since same exact message was posted on rift (http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/news-announcements/435491-party-trion-pax.html) forum, defiance (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?172418) and trove (http://www.trovegame.com/2014/08/party-with-trion-at-pax/)

Morrigan
08-29-2014, 06:56 AM
I could careless about what all of you think I was talking to the devs morons , it's beta idiots , as if your input means something to me LOL

you have played way too many shooters man

darkforce
08-29-2014, 07:01 AM
Any news about the announce? Any knows what is the exactly time that they say something about "very important announcement"?

Regards.-

Dodgeer
08-29-2014, 07:07 AM
can't wait to hear what they are announcing at the party, to bad there's no livestreaming, but oh well just gotta wait a bit longer

Zhep23
08-29-2014, 07:12 AM
Someone do a sneak stream!! will get a tons of views!
I don't get why there is no live stream in that important event!!

Poosammich
08-29-2014, 07:14 AM
Yeps, and I do hope that we get some info on OB. I'm seriously starting to twitch from lack of AA.

Reax
08-29-2014, 07:17 AM
7pm pdt i heard so that's like 3/4am uk time. guess ill need to wait till morning to find out what was announced :P

divStar
08-29-2014, 07:26 AM
I want to know if they announced the OBT and Launch date >.< ... I wanna play.

xDrac
08-29-2014, 07:30 AM
Too bad I'm from Europe... :(

Elbi
08-29-2014, 07:35 AM
normale they announce a new beta or somthing like that a day or 2 after beta shutdown but still no new news about archeage ANYWHERE :( so it can only be archeage news thers no reson 2 keep saying nuttin if you dont got somthing big 2 say

calicartel
08-29-2014, 07:45 AM
i would rather have them take 5 more years then release this early and have the bugs we all experience on the betas. just saying

divStar
08-29-2014, 07:46 AM
As long as there is beta... I don't like playing alpha.

Reax
08-29-2014, 07:46 AM
what bugs? ive not had any.

jkslayer
08-29-2014, 07:55 AM
If the VERY IMPORTANT anoucment was posted in all of trion games it probably has something to do with the company or the launcher guys. maybe it is getting sold to someone or maybe they are buying some other company or something like that. having said that i so much hope that i am wrong and that it will be release or open beta date.

flaguy53
08-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Damn so I have to wait till about 10-11 pm est to see what the big announcement is? Bah!

flaguy53
08-29-2014, 08:07 AM
Any news about the announce? Any knows what is the exactly time that they say something about "very important announcement"?

Regards.-

At the party which starts at 7 pm PDT.

SteveT
08-29-2014, 09:14 AM
@flaguy....I also cannot wait for the announcement.....A few more hours to go!!!

Coma
08-29-2014, 09:30 AM
If Seattle wasn't on the other side of the planet, I'd definitely go! Dangit, why always the West coast? :cool:

Brogg
08-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Will we be able to carry over our saved Character Creation Looks to LIVE?

Obviously you can carry them over since they are saved on your computer.

Joshuamoffat
08-29-2014, 09:56 AM
If it's at 7 pm PDT, it's over ten hours from now. If they announced it on the website before they announced it at the convention, that would be, dare I say, unconventional.

Yea I agree, maybe someone at the party will post on this thread?

EdgarJC
08-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Did they say anything about stream during PAX?

Brogg
08-29-2014, 10:18 AM

Yes. They said there would not be one.

Praetorian
08-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Yes. They said there would not be one.

Praying for an early open beta and launch!

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 10:20 AM

yes. They said they investigated the option to do a stream and said that after looking into it they decided not to. :(

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 10:23 AM

Here you go

TheDooctor
08-29-2014, 11:03 AM
The waiting takes forever, hoping for launch info! :)

PolecatEZ
08-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Is there any countdown to this great announcement?

Papakoko
08-29-2014, 11:21 AM
yeah any time frame here .. I am tired of camping the f5 key ..

Vicken
08-29-2014, 11:24 AM
Better question is what time big news hit Europe?

vince
08-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Better question is what time big news hit Europe?

At 2h in France.

Papakoko
08-29-2014, 11:27 AM
in case anyone is interested

http://www.twitch.tv/pax

EdgarJC
08-29-2014, 11:28 AM
yeah, come back like in 8 hours :)
I just hope their "very special announcement" is what we want to hear :D

Papakoko
08-29-2014, 11:31 AM
yeah, come back like in 8 hours :)
I just hope their "very special announcement" is what we want to hear :D

prolly gonna be something like Archeum and Thunder struck logs will be on the market for the next beta event.. since were are shying away from P2W and all.

Vicken
08-29-2014, 11:33 AM
i see as expected ill find out tomorrow morning :D

Sir Nonagon
08-29-2014, 11:34 AM

Free look can be fun, but in no way does it make a good game. ESO has freelook, and that game turned out terrible. Tera has free look, and though its not a bad game, it aint that good either. Also, every piece of UI can in fact be moved around. Shift+click and hold. move. done.

vince
08-29-2014, 11:41 AM
It's for Archeage !

https://www.facebook.com/archeage/posts/801524339868368

Gottika
08-29-2014, 11:42 AM
The very special announcement can be something like this: "The same credits will be used for all our games" :D

madmous
08-29-2014, 11:52 AM
Archeage is the BIG thing at the moment, so i quess they will announce something important about Archeage.. i hope they skip Open Beta and release the damn thing next week.. :)

edit; i realy dont get it why they dont stream :( i would get out off my bed for it early :D

EdgarJC
08-29-2014, 11:58 AM
It could be something about Trove's launch, you know... just saying *rolleyes*

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Edgar.. don't say that. so many people are already clearing their schedules for the evening just to ensure they don't miss the announcement that if it were something non-archeage related the entirety of the forum population here would explode with hate threads lol

Bunnyleptic
08-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Edgar.. don't say that. so many people are already clearing their schedules for the evening just to ensure they don't miss the announcement that if it were something non-archeage related the entirety of the forum population here would explode with hate threads lol

So much this^^

sploitinAA
08-29-2014, 12:10 PM
PAX Party countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20140829T19&p0=224&fg1=000&fg2=ff605a&msg=ArcheAge+PAX+Party+starts+in...

EdgarJC
08-29-2014, 12:12 PM
I know, it's a joke mate :)

They will prob say 2 weeks of Open Beta starting next friday and headstart by Sept 26

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 12:14 PM
So much this^^

I know right? I was sitting here admonishing a guildmate of mine that was saying it could be for another game or a new game they have in development. I simply told him, look I don't even care at this point if one of the devs is pregnant or engaged, if it isn't Archeage related the forums will be shutdown by the massive influx of hate threads by 8PM PDT lol

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 12:14 PM

They will prob say 2 weeks of Open Beta starting next friday and headstart by Sept 26

That's much better I like that lol

KONG
08-29-2014, 12:24 PM
Nah its going to be 1 week and a half of open beta. Release on the 16th with headstart on the 12th.

Arbiter
08-29-2014, 12:27 PM
including a very special announcement,

So what was it?

WNxArcticwolf
08-29-2014, 12:31 PM
there not going to the party till later. there show room finshes at 4pm.

AdiktdToLoli
08-29-2014, 12:39 PM
BROADCAST IT PLEASE! Scapes It isnt fair for the people who has no way of going to PAX (Me living in the Philippines) Please Broadcast it T^T

Zephirisz
08-29-2014, 12:51 PM

That would be ideal... If anything I definitely do not want it before september 26 :)

Kittaene
08-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Since there are many that cannot make the event in RL, a virtual party would be really cool...if ie the servers were opened for....oh the evening, so that we could have an in-game bash. Boat parties on the high seas. ;)

Gottika
08-29-2014, 01:00 PM
I think they can annonce 5-6 days OB and head start day, but they can alsko skip OB, because there were a lot of ppl at last CB, almost everyone got a key.

WNxArcticwolf
08-29-2014, 01:09 PM
they cant skip open beta because there systems are not the game yet. for e.g apex.

Cheech
08-29-2014, 01:16 PM
@slayer for someone that hates the game because some stupid free look which only works in FPS an nothing else, why u keep comeing back to these forums? and neverwinter is far from a great game, was alriite for about month after relase, but with worst boss mechanics ever, terrible class balance, the raid pvp from first update was a horse race with ppl running in circles to cap next point with barely any pvp what so ever, horrable crafting system, i could go on with all the bad things but cba

rawfox
08-29-2014, 01:31 PM
1. how long till special announcement ?
2. do we have someone on scene ?

Joshuamoffat
08-29-2014, 01:41 PM
I think I'd rather them skip OB because like we all know, cbe4 was huge, so it will only get bigger from there.

Zaecler
08-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Looks pretty sure that it will be OB and release dates, so now lets speculate about that date: I bet 1 September for OB and 16 for release. What u think?

Grumbledore
08-29-2014, 02:04 PM
i say 15 september for headstart. 1st september is out of questions. they need preperation times (shutting down alpha etc) OB will start arround 5th september.

Eden Aurorae
08-29-2014, 02:04 PM
that would seem fair.. Do remember that it was 4 days after the CB3 to CB4 so 5 days for the OB would be fine and we will get to play it till 11 or 12

Hopdevil
08-29-2014, 02:08 PM
u guys didn't hear yet? They are shifting focus to PS4/XBone port in time for xmas release

Sinnafae
08-29-2014, 02:11 PM
Looks pretty sure that it will be OB and release dates, so now lets speculate about that date: I bet 1 September for OB and 16 for release. What u think?

I would like to see Sept 16, but think Sept 23 on release.

PolecatEZ
08-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Here we go!

http://www.babybookie.com/pools/5541-archeage-obt-launch/bets/new

totemiser
08-29-2014, 02:15 PM
i think 1st for OB till 18th with 25th the live launch and 21st for early access

Arylith
08-29-2014, 02:17 PM
I bought the silver pack and I was rather excited for the long holiday weekend to play. I'm rather bummed that there's not at least a cbt5 this weekend as per their recent trends. I am kinda going through withdrawals after last weekend! I don't want to upgrade to Alpha to wait a week for another beta.

WNxArcticwolf
08-29-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20140829T19&p0=224&fg1=000&fg2=ff605a&msg=ArcheAge+PAX+Party+starts+in count down timer till the party starts.

bws1980
08-29-2014, 02:46 PM
u guys didn't hear yet? They are shifting focus to PS4/XBone port in time for xmas release

LOL! I just threw up in my mouth...

Piercer
08-29-2014, 02:49 PM
^ did you swallow it?

Cheech
08-29-2014, 02:50 PM
maybe were getting warborn and dwarf races for launch :D

Trustme
08-29-2014, 02:52 PM
Live stream or no live stream?

BeoWulf
08-29-2014, 02:54 PM
Live stream or no live stream?

Here: http://www.twitch.tv/pax

Synnz
08-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Alright, Europe's going to bed - see you all in Open Beta tomorrow.......... xD they kinda gave it away on Forbes already

Georgie
08-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Here: http://www.twitch.tv/pax
I had to sign in just because of this:

Trion's event is 7:00 PDT (19:00). It is currently 3:15 PDT (15:15). Do not click this link and spam twitch chat wondering where ArcheAge is.

Or do, I'm not your supervisor. But it's a waste of time.

0nce
08-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Alright, Europe's going to bed - see you all in Open Beta tomorrow.......... xD they kinda gave it away on Forbes already

Yep. They said Aug 30.

ArcheAge – will be free to play from launch. Developed by XL Games, the studio set up by Jake Song, creator of the legendary Lineage, after he left NCSoft, ArcheAge has just entered closed beta. This is being run as a series of events designed to test the technical infrastructure and gameplay systems, running alongside an ongoing alpha – the next launches on August 30.
I'm assuming that "next" means the next event (Alpha, Closed Beta, Open Beta, Launch). We can only be that hopeful, eh?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnyegriffiths/2014/07/25/trion-worlds-ceo-talks-archeage-its-a-big-bet-we-think-its-a-good-bet/

SirRavel
08-29-2014, 03:18 PM
The big announcement will be broadcast by Stream? Does anybody know?

rocdog
08-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Yep. They said Aug 30.

I'm assuming that "next" means the next event (Alpha, Closed Beta, Open Beta, Launch). We can only be that hopeful, eh?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielnyegriffiths/2014/07/25/trion-worlds-ceo-talks-archeage-its-a-big-bet-we-think-its-a-good-bet/

Scapes already mentioned that the writer got the month wrong and that Hartsman was referring to the 7/30 beta in that interview. There have been 3 betas since 7/25.

insideEMPERIAL EMPERIAL
08-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Next CBE is on August 30, i would assume then?

0nce
08-29-2014, 03:29 PM
Scapes already mentioned that the writer got the month wrong and that Hartsman was referring to the 7/30 beta in that interview. There have been 3 betas since 7/25.

Well either way we can hope that their announcement tonight is good news.

Reax

this is correct ^^

T'Vestryan
OMG I'm gonna go crazy lol. They gave tomorrow as a date of the next something but didn't say what.. (Bangs head on desk repeatedly) Must know! lol

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 03:31 PM
this is correct ^^

OMG lol Nooooo!!!!

Rhinosnoring
08-29-2014, 03:34 PM
Is Trion streaming or not anyone know I cant find them on schedule for WWW.twitch.tv/pax

rawfox
08-29-2014, 03:35 PM
no, Scapes said they are not streaming it ..

0nce
08-29-2014, 03:37 PM
no, Scapes said they are not streaming it ..

"Logistics"...

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 03:38 PM
Is Trion streaming or not anyone know I cant find them on schedule for WWW.twitch.tv/pax

Scapes said they weren't going to stream it but would mirror it on all their websites

rawfox
08-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Scapes said they weren't going to stream it but would mirror it on all their websites

Im watching twitter and facebook ..
Dont even have an idea, what time it is for germany ^^

Georgie
08-29-2014, 03:44 PM
Im watching twitter and facebook ..
Dont even have an idea, what time it is for germany ^^
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/seattle

xaphas
08-29-2014, 03:46 PM

Could also be the launch date of Rift's 3.0 expansion.

Who knows for sure?

yeah it says archeage special announcement so its definately going to be the open beta release date, i wish it was a live stream party as we all could take part and find out whats going on :P

0nce
08-29-2014, 03:54 PM
yeah it says archeage special announcement so its definately going to be the open beta release date, i wish it was a live stream party as we all could take part and find out whats going on :P

It does not specify Archeage. The same announcement went on other Trion forums as well.

Grunge[MPK]
08-29-2014, 03:57 PM
It does not specify Archeage. The same announcement went on other Trion forums as well.

"Wonder what kind of amazing #ArcheAge announcement is happening tonight at the W Hotel at 7 PM in Seattle! "

Whut?

https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/505421258461155328

At least, there will be 1 aa announcement for sure.

T'Vestryan
08-29-2014, 03:58 PM
;355762']"Wonder what kind of amazing #ArcheAge announcement is happening tonight at the W Hotel at 7 PM in Seattle! "

Whut?

https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/505421258461155328

At least, there will be 1 aa announcement for sure.

Yeah This is also on Archeage Facebook Page.

rawfox
08-29-2014, 04:03 PM
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/seattle

ah thx, not gonna make it ... its 4am here then ^^

Piercer
08-29-2014, 04:06 PM

Well it's normal for devs/publishers to advertise all of their games to each of the playerbase, someone could end up joining AA from Rift and pay a sub for both and etc. And AA is pretty big right now, it's not surprising if Trion makes some noise about it to get other players hyped up for something fresh.

Bunnyleptic
08-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Well it's normal for devs/publishers to advertise all of their games to each of the playerbase, someone could end up joining AA from Rift and pay a sub for both and etc. And AA is pretty big right now, no surprise to make some noise.

I think that the forums would be filled with rage if it wasn't about ArcheAge. Whether Trion is a publisher of many games or not, this forum is only used for ArcheAge, nobody can come here and complain about Rift and vice versa on the Rift forums.

It would be really unprofessional and I think it would make a lot of people upset.

Just my 2 cents.
Cheers.

KenzieRay16
08-29-2014, 04:14 PM
I believe it will be about ArcheAge as on twitter it has been saying "Wonder what kind of amazing #ArcheAge announcement is happening tonight at the W Hotel at 7 PM in Seattle! " https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/505421258461155328

Landsharkk
08-29-2014, 04:17 PM

ArcheAge Twitter account was very specific, they said it was DEFINITELY an ArcheAge announcement.

https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/505444871331532800

Cheech
08-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Rift forums have quite alot threads about ArcheAge Bunnyleptic

Dregoth
08-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Open beta starts tonight is my guess and will run through this next week and then the weekend.

Launch will happen on the 16th with head start on the 12th.

I am hoping that is the announcement :)

Kitario
08-29-2014, 04:37 PM
ArcheAge Twitter account was very specific, they said it was DEFINITELY an ArcheAge announcement.

https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/505444871331532800

I had said the same thing about it not specifying ArcheAge but then saw their Facebook post which did specifically state there would be an ArcheAge announcements. So I'm sitting and anxiously awaiting to find out what the announcement is too now... lol

https://www.facebook.com/archeage/posts/801524339868368

Merzhinhudour
08-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Will see that tomorrow

Hauntingz
08-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Will see that tomorrow

you mean tonight

0nce
08-29-2014, 04:57 PM
They said in the live stream they will likely post it an hour ahead of time before they actually announce it at the hotel.

Erielle
08-29-2014, 05:00 PM
There was just a Glyph update....hmmmmm

MySelf
08-29-2014, 05:14 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/08/new-glyph-security-feature-two-factor-authentication-via-email/

stellarque
08-29-2014, 05:18 PM
I hope is not the big announcements

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/08/new-glyph-security-feature-two-factor-authentication-via-email/

Ktariani
08-29-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm near Seattle... should I go? I wouldn't know what to do with myself as I've never been to something like this.

ImaqtRawr
08-29-2014, 05:23 PM
I hope is not the big announcements

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/...ion-via-email/

broken link.

Solaris13man
08-29-2014, 05:25 PM
I'm near Seattle... should I go? I wouldn't know what to do with myself as I've never been to something like this.

I'm going tonight, hoping to get a glider ;) I'll post here when I hear the news

Irrstern
08-29-2014, 05:26 PM
offical nes for archeage:

Trion will give over the Game for Europe to Gameforge ^o^

Ape
08-29-2014, 05:26 PM

Look nerdy and be excited.

stellarque
08-29-2014, 05:27 PM
now works sorry

broken link.

ImaqtRawr
08-29-2014, 05:29 PM
now works sorry

No it's not that. They already told us about that here

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?32346-Regarding-Reports-of-Unauthorized-Transactions

Ktariani
08-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Look nerdy and be excited.
I'll try ;)

Zercon
08-29-2014, 05:41 PM

looks like your wrong again

Scorpion
08-29-2014, 05:45 PM
looks like your wrong again

you're*

/10chars

Papakoko
08-29-2014, 05:47 PM
I hope its something really crazy like , Open beta start NOW...

shimmer
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
freaking pacific time! GGGRRR

flesh
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Release date would be the only thing to satisfy me :P

Ghana
08-29-2014, 05:49 PM
find out what it is here

https://twitter.com/TheBillMurphy/status/505419625333813248

Teryfi
08-29-2014, 05:49 PM
go and live stream the news lol

Dahrein
08-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Release date would be the only thing to satisfy me :P

I really wish you are satisfied, then...
I hope it's a release date but I'm not holding my breath.

Ghana
08-29-2014, 05:52 PM
it prob be like "guess what guys where selling all our games screw you all"

SirRavel
08-29-2014, 05:52 PM
i want the open beta T_T

Niklaus
08-29-2014, 05:54 PM
I hope its something really crazy like , Open beta start NOW...

God listen to this gentleman PLEASE !!

Ghana
08-29-2014, 05:55 PM
it will more than likely be open beta and the release date witch i think will be 16sep lol because i heard it somewhere and it makes sense because its a Tuesday and the headstarters will be able play the weekend beforehand

Gintoki
08-29-2014, 05:58 PM
it will more than likely be open beta and the release date witch i think will be 16sep lol because i heard it somewhere and it makes sense because its a Tuesday and the headstarters will be able play the weekend beforehand open beta would start on the 14th from all dates I have seen between the lines like steam being the easest way to see it

Shirica
it will more than likely be open beta and the release date witch i think will be 16sep lol because i heard it somewhere and it makes sense because its a Tuesday and the headstarters will be able play the weekend beforehand
I think people got that from the steam date

divStar
When is this party?

SirRavel
08-29-2014, 05:59 PM
to be a big announcement, can not be just one thing. Open Beta, Release Date, Updates ... GOD, would be epic.

Modi
08-29-2014, 06:00 PM
When is this party?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20140829T19&p0=224&fg1=000&fg2=ff605a&msg=ArcheAge+PAX+Party+starts+in <--- Party countdown

Ghana
08-29-2014, 06:01 PM
yeah so if steam did release the date be accident and the release date is the 16th then open beta has to be a few weeks beforehand

polaris
08-29-2014, 06:01 PM
This event will be broadcast?
which link?

Ghana
08-29-2014, 06:02 PM
mmorpg.com
will release the announcement on twitch i assume

Modi
08-29-2014, 06:02 PM
This event will be broadcast?
which link?

According to the CB3 recap, they can't stream it due to "Logistics.'

Ghana
08-29-2014, 06:03 PM
more like they want build the hype up

Ghana
08-29-2014, 06:05 PM
so the party starts in one hour that doesnt mean they will release the "big announcement" at the start it will be like 1hr afterwords or so depends on how long the party last

0nce
08-29-2014, 06:08 PM
so the party starts in one hour that doesnt mean they will release the "big announcement" at the start it will be like 1hr afterwords or so depends on how long the party last

They stated on the beta livestream recap that the announcement would go live on their website an hour before the event. We should be seeing something soon.

Shirica
08-29-2014, 06:10 PM
They stated on the beta livestream recap that the announcement would go live on their website an hour before the event. We should be seeing something soon.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-toxjdAeKD48/T3IEexvN87I/AAAAAAAAE_o/vj6_0YwEsqQ/s1600/funny-meme-animals-soon-002.jpg

polaris
08-29-2014, 06:11 PM
announces this will be the livestream or topics?

shimmer
08-29-2014, 06:11 PM
http://tinyurl.com/nm9g9z9

shimmer
08-29-2014, 06:12 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/117/013/cjZXR.jpg

Nemisis
08-29-2014, 06:13 PM
They said in the live stream it would be up around an hour after announcement on all their websites if I remember correctly, Not an hour before.

Icefield
08-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Would be odd for them to announce it before the event

Zaecler
08-29-2014, 06:15 PM
If they think they can avoid twitter and announce it 1 hour later.... good luck with it.

Lenoxx
08-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Think everyone looking for Streams crashed Twitch lol.

Psiren
08-29-2014, 06:19 PM
I blame amazon.

polaris
08-29-2014, 06:20 PM
i want know when ll be release y.y

rodrigoblanco11
08-29-2014, 06:22 PM
There is Stream of the event?

Teryfi
08-29-2014, 06:23 PM
nope not that I can find

Ghana
08-29-2014, 06:24 PM
ok so it will be released at 8pm PDT by mmorpg.com thats 1hr into event

shimmer
08-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Where do we need to be and when!!! Omg

polaris
08-29-2014, 06:26 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.... i want know when ll be release

Landsharkk
08-29-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm in Redmond, WA right now. If I wasn't stuck at work I'd head downtown Seattle to check it out.

Zozobra
08-29-2014, 06:29 PM
For whatever it means, the Glyph site (which was down/closed an hour ago) just allowed me to log into Glyph again. But not into ArcheAge. First thing it did was send an email with my authentication key for their new security measure. May or may not mean that play will begin soon, but there are signs of life....

Remember to click on 'remember my current location' or you will need to go through the authentication step every time you log in.

Ashai
08-29-2014, 06:29 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/happyghost1 will have coverage-relay through stream/ts we have a guild member attending, they are actually heading in now. Edit; Just waiting for Ghost to come back from his run to get a shake or something lol first.