PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Revelation Week 3 Livestream November 11 at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-10-2016, 02:25 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/09/castle-building-archeage.jpg

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan, and Localization Tester Sophie "Socke" Pickens on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream!

Week three of our Revelation coverage is here! This week Khrolan and Socke are going to give us the details on the changes to families and professions, details on community centers and the new concept of residency, changes to our loot drops, and more!

ArcheAge Revelation Week 3 Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, November 11 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)
Duration: 45-50 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be hosting our usual giveaway and you could win!

Moly
11-10-2016, 02:35 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/10/kirby_art.jpg

Hype hype

http://i.imgur.com/jhZBzFL.gif

Nexiss
11-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Please can you confirm if Ship Component Regrade Scrolls will become craftable in 3.0? If so, what are the materials required and will they continue to drop as loot from Sunken Treasure Chests?

Yasu
11-10-2016, 03:32 PM
November 4 at 1:30 PM PDT

November 11 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-8)

Wrong title. Do not abuse copy/pasta

Elendriss
11-10-2016, 03:44 PM
What is the process to raise skills past 180k

Are there limitations on how many skills you can raise past 180k?

How do specialization snowflakes affect the above?

What if you want to change to a different skill to 230k, how does downgrading work?

Kitwyn
11-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Wrong title. Do not abuse copy/pasta

Is that irony? pasta?

Celestrata, thank good you're back.

Questions
1) Will 2.9 seed bundles, larders and animal pens be usable in 3.0?
2) Will a silo count as a house for residency requirements

Tentacruel
11-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Will there be further changes to draught of forgiveness to prevent pirate tourism and rampant purple piracy without consequences? They are currently cheaper than they were before the last change.

Huanzen
11-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Got a question regarding the two new big housing area maps. Will they be in peace or nuian/haranian controlled zone?
Trying to figure our whether it's suitable to live there as a pirate!

Thanks.

kalinda
11-10-2016, 05:10 PM
1. Ok so since the Nov 9th patch the DC problem have been really really bad. I lost out on my Loyalty on the 9th cause I couldnt stay logged in what is you suggestion to this problem and can I get my loyalty for that day.
2. When 3.0 comes live are there going to be changes to the number of housing that will increase your taxes. I have been hearing all kind of stuff and I am getting really concerned.

I have been with you all since Open Beta and I am starting to get really concerned weather I should plan to continue with you all or move on. I have had many issues with this game and have sat back and given you a large margin but with the loss of 40 days of my Patronage back in the beginning of the year, things disappearing in my inventory and losing loyalty cause of DC issues is this really the game I want to spend real life money on anymore? I did contact Trion about the Patronage loss and they were unable to resolve it cause I didnt have the transaction number saved on my PC cause of having to replace my Harddrive. Please let me know what your thoughts are with the concerns I have mentioned
Kalinda Rose

Irrstern
11-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Got a question regarding the two new big housing area maps. Will they be in peace or nuian/haranian controlled zone?
Trying to figure our whether it's suitable to live there as a pirate!

Thanks.

Both Zones Ahnimar and Rokhala are Peace Zone but i think its the common Peace Rules like the PvP Phase :O

SirPurple
11-11-2016, 02:30 PM
Regarding the sieges this weekend. Guilds plan for these for weeks and sometimes months in advanced as smart guilds should. In the past It has been trions position that bidding is the job of guilds and if they misinterpret or fail to bid it is the guilds fault. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?289441-Siege-Bid-Timer-Incorrect-on-Kyrios this is the last time that it happend. My Question is can we please have a clarification on trions position regarding bidding and disconnects so that we can plan better in the future.

Thank you for you time.

Yevgeni
11-12-2016, 09:59 AM
We saw lots of stuff and learned that the new servers would be named Reckoning (NA) and Prophecy (EU), in a departure from a mythology-based nomenclature.

Kytt
11-14-2016, 03:54 AM
For those of us who can't or don't watch the stream live, can whoever handles the livestream archive files for Trion please stop posting the vid as a huge 5+ hour file with all of the streams for each game? These used to get broken up by game.

I can't actually play these files; I get audio but no video. That's with everything updated.

Either that, or can people here please stop smugly telling others to "just watch the lifestream" as a response to reasonable questions?

Izze
11-25-2016, 07:37 PM
I have a question: What MORON thought it was a good idea to tie vocation badges to quests, making it IMPOSSIBLE for the farmers in this game to continue to play??!! Only a pile of assclowns could have possibly thought this was a good idea! Now, farmers like myself will NEVER be able to gain enough vocation badges each day to make seed bundles to farm, basically wiping out our income base and bankrupting us.

Way to SCREW US OVER once again, Trion!

What part of your management team is so ignorant that it does not understand that you are wiping out a large group of people who don't give a ♥♥♥♥ for pvp and are here to craft and farm? The changes over the last year have slowly been strangling us, and 3.0 is the last straw.

Tormensoth
11-25-2016, 08:27 PM
I have a question: What MORON thought it was a good idea to tie vocation badges to quests, making it IMPOSSIBLE for the farmers in this game to continue to play??!! Only a pile of assclowns could have possibly thought this was a good idea! Now, farmers like myself will NEVER be able to gain enough vocation badges each day to make seed bundles to farm, basically wiping out our income base and bankrupting us.

What part of your management team is so ignorant that it does not understand that you are wiping out a large group of people who don't give a ♥♥♥♥ for pvp and are here to craft and farm? The changes over the last year have slowly been strangling us, and 3.0 is the last straw.

I think most of us are in agreement with the vocational changes to 3.0. Hopefully with enough people we can come up with a better system that not only deals with the alt problem, but also makes farming and trading something fun to do. Besides the vocational change though I think 3.0 looks great and should be fun, but I do expect many of the more passive players to give up patron as the systems become more pvp reliant.

ArcheAger
11-26-2016, 09:16 AM

The changes will probably require player to commit more efforts and time into the game to complete regular quests to earn their deserve, and that include farmers. I don't know how many, but you can see players just logging in simply to harvest and plant seed, as well as to plant larder and harvest aged packs. Other than that, they are not engaged in the game at all. That is why on many server, even though the occupancy rate of land is almost 100% (to the extent that it is impossible to get land for new players), you barely see players playing and hence the impression of 'dead' server.

Perhaps this changes is to encourage more players' participation. No doubt it will hurt those who cannot commit much time that they are already committing right now. Your grief is understandable. Some players who cannot afford time to play this game (Even just farming) may need to scale down their operation (free up lands and just focus on few plots that they can comfortably handle) or simply leave the game unfortunately. I am not too sure whether vocation badge is trade-able. If it is, then it will change the dynamic altogether. This part is unknown to me thus far.

ArcheAger
11-26-2016, 09:17 AM
For those of us who can't or don't watch the stream live, can whoever handles the livestream archive files for Trion please stop posting the vid as a huge 5+ hour file with all of the streams for each game? These used to get broken up by game.

I can't actually play these files; I get audio but no video. That's with everything updated.

Either that, or can people here please stop smugly telling others to "just watch the lifestream" as a response to reasonable questions?

You can view the past live stream video (on just archeage portion only) at Archeage Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcheAgeTrion/videos). These are edited only to include Archeage info. So you don't have to deal with huge video file size.