PDA

View Full Version : A word on the recent disconnections and lag [UPDATED: 3:00 PM PDT, Nov 21]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-10-2016, 05:32 PM
November 21 Update: We have new hardware in place and will be replacing old hardware tonight. This will result in all Trion Worlds games being unavailable between 11:00 PM PST and 1:00 AM PST (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?298584).

November 18th, 4:30 AM PST:

A short time ago we were advised that our network is once again experiencing connection issues. Our techs are investigating and working to stabilize the service as fast as we can. (Brasse)

November 17th, 1:00 PM PST (9:00 PM GMT):

Hi all!

Just a quick update on our progress. Our network team has done really great work to keep things running more smoothly over the last few days. We do still have occasional disconnects but we recover very quickly. The new router hardware is arriving this week and we'll start the process of getting everything hooked up and tested as soon as possible.

We are also working with third party Internet providers so we'll likely make the switch over to the new hardware on a weekday rather than bringing it online over the weekend (just to be sure to avoid any extended downtime).

We'll continue to update you with the latest as new info comes in. Thanks everyone!

6:00 PM PST, November 15 Update

Thank you all for being so patient and understanding regarding the recent network connectivity issues.

Over the last few days we've implemented several changes that have increased stability, though we're still working to address the underlying cause.

Players will still be affected by the issue periodically, but getting this fix in place is our top priority. We're putting together compensation packages for all of our games and will send those out once we've gotten the network issues resolved.

Keep an eye on this post for more updates.

2:30 PM PDT, November 14 Update

Hey all, we have a new update on our progress in tackling these recent network issues. Over the weekend our network team performed a variety of mitigation steps to make your experience better, and we’re happy to report that those steps have improved our stability. Some of you have also let us know that things have been better during your play over the weekend. However, the underlying causes of these issues have still not been fully fixed, and our team is still tackling the problem. You may continue to see some infrequent drops or continued periods of lag in the days to come.

We know that many of you have been impacted by all of these issues, and we’re sorry that they’ve impacted your play in the first place. Compensation packages of items and patron time will be sent after our network is back at 100% and everyone can reliably enjoy their favorite games. We’d rather not send them early, so we can make sure we’re fairly making these packages based on how long this process may take.

Thank you for adventuring in all of our worlds, even through this period of issues. We appreciate having each and every one of you here, and we’ll get this fixed so you can go back to the important stuff: endless adventure!

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Trion Worlds

P.S. -- Next update on this will come tomorrow, or earlier if we get new information.

------------------------------------------------

9:32 AM PDT, November 14 Update -- Our network continues to suffer connectivity issues and our team is working to mitigate those new issues at this time. We do still plan on offering additional compensation as these issues have persisted over the weekend. An additional update will come later today, or earlier if we receive new information.

November 11, 4:38 PM PDT Update -- Network Issues Remain Ongoing

Adventurers, our teams continue to work to solve these network issues, and will be continuing to work on them throughout the weekend. Right now we've added in some mitigation steps to help keep things stable, but some of you may experience some increased latency in the game or disconnections. If our network situation changes, our team will continue using these mitigation processes throughout the weekend.

We know some of you are also concerned on compensation grants. We are most certainly discussing additional compensation, but part of that may need to wait until these issues are fully resolved first. After these network issues are fixed, we'll turn our sights on compensation. However, we will most certainly still continue to roll out some compensation packages if these issues persist over the weekend.

As discussed on the livestream, we may not be able to extend the current events as they require changes from the development team, and those changes could cut into Revelation's development cycle. We will see what we can do and, if it's possible for us to fit in an event extension, we will most certainly do it.

Again, thank you all for your patience. We will provide you with a new update tomorrow, or earlier if we get new information.

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

November 11, 12:50 PM PDT Update -- Extra Loyalty Tokens & Sieges Disabled

Adventurers, we are currently issuing 30 Loyalty Tokens to all those who have been affected by the recent disconnections and lag. This package will be given to those who logged in from Tuesday, November 8 at 4:00 PM PDT to Thursday, November 10 at 4:00 PM PDT. We realize that this period does not yet cover today's issues, but we are continuing to collect data and will offer additional compensation to those have been affected. We will also offer additional item compensation grants if these issues continue to persist.

In order to claim your Loyalty Token package, please visit http://archeage.trionworlds.com, log in with your account, and you should see an appropriately named compensation package waiting for you in the list of purchasable items. The pack will cost 0 credits and will allow you to add 30 Loyalty Tokens to a character on your account.

In addition, because this is siege weekend and some folks have had issues getting in to participate in the siege process, we will be refunding all siege bids tonight after bidding has closed. We will also disable sieges this weekend by temporarily blocking the use of siege scrolls. While you may have the item in your possession after tonight, it will be rendered unusable. The siege schedule will progress normally after this point, so the next siege opportunity will still happen at the normally scheduled time.

All of our servers continue to remain online, but the issues are still not fully resolved. Our team continues to work to resolve them, but please be aware you may continue to experience disconnections and lag. We recommend that players do not engage in risky activities, such as running trade packs, at this time.

Everyone, thanks for your patience, and we're going to continue to work to get things back to normal around here!

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

-------------------------

Greetings everyone,

We know the last two days of disconnects and lag have hurt your gameplay, and we want you to know that our teams have been working as hard as possible to get everything back to normal. We’ve identified two network issues that are causing troubles for those of you connecting to our Dallas (North America) datacenter. One is a network equipment issue on our side, and the other is an internet service issue outside of our network. Both of these issues happening simultaneously is leading to the unusual performance everyone has been recently experiencing.

We are incredibly sorry about this, and getting our network back to 100% is our #1 priority. We’re working with outside providers and our internal hardware teams to get both of these issues squared away. However, it is possible that these disconnects may continue to occur intermittently through the beginning of the weekend.

We’re making note of what customers are affected by this, and we’ll follow up with all of you once these issues have been resolved. Thanks for sticking with us through this, and we look forward to getting all of you back in the game!

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

gothashot
11-10-2016, 05:37 PM
THAT is what most of wanted. Acknowledgement. Thanks, Celestrata! :)

Asheliaa
11-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Actually I think most want to see it fixed lol ;)
Glad to hear it's being worked on with high priority.

Vitalia
11-10-2016, 05:51 PM
I hope it gets fixed soon because I have trade packs soon to be expired D:

Alustriel
11-10-2016, 05:58 PM
We’re making note of what customers are affected by this, and we’ll follow up with all of you once these issues have been resolved. Thanks for sticking with us through this, and we look forward to getting all of you back in the game!

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Thank you for the update and acknowledgment of the issue. I'm happy to see that Trion is making efforts to communicate with the community and stay on top of issues reported. (I've been away a year and just returned less than a week ago to Archeage).

May I ask, how are you tracking or noting who is impacted? I have been getting disconnected since yesterday afternoon, on a fairly regular basis that only thing I feel comfortable doing right now is farming because I'll get Dc'd trying to fish, dc'd trying to do Halcyona, Dc'd making packs... so living the carebear life while this is happening however I didn't open a ticket because I saw a lot of people commenting and your continued updates on this however it is now impacting my ability to generate gold and try to create new gear and regrade some current gear in order to "catch up on my serer"

Manrikez
11-10-2016, 06:01 PM
I need to make gold and thanks to the disconnections I have nothing I can not play peacefully. -------> Google Translate Sorry for the translation

http://i.imgur.com/GggfTaz.gif

Reja
11-10-2016, 06:07 PM
I too would like to know how you are tracking who is being impacted.
Been experiencing disconnects since last night. Tried running packs this morning and decided was not worth it when could not even get them off my land without disconnecting.
Were we supposed to put in a ticket?
I am glad though that the issue is worked on and hopefully is resolved soon.
Thank you for the heads up on the matter.

Delphin
11-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Yes the timing is horrible, crafted a ton of packs to deliver over the days so i have gold for the regrade event.
And now can't stay online long enough to move them to the gold trader.
Not even manage to craft though all the regrade scrolls or at least refill the AH to get at least some gold on that way :(

Toffin
11-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Yea, I log on go to the mail box, dc... I cant even log on all 7 accounts to get the loyalty timers without getting dc'd

CavemanSean
11-10-2016, 06:12 PM

Soooo every single NA player?... lol
wonder what Trion / AA is going to do for essentially making (at LEAST the 1st 24 hours (possibly more :\) of the regrade event up?... thats a days worth of packs / gold / braizers that people could have been doing.

Myself, just to plant my Marcala land, I've had my freighter destroyed by mobs 6 times, and have been working on this for over 45 minutes now

Setrict
11-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Thank you very much for the communication. And also thank you for acknowledging part of the issue is on Trion's side when you could have easily blamed it all on the other guy. Godspeed on the fixes.

Krystal
11-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Hiya sweethearts o/,
Mkay, I see a lot of people who have issues with their UI setting remaining as they place them, so let me help you a bit. From what I have deduced, the UI likes to save an initial folder when you first play the game called “USER” It takes the initial UI settings and graphic settings you agree upon and saves them here … never to be changeable again. If you log in and out of different accounts (As I do in order to pay for my sister in-laws, moms and an injured guild mate) it sometimes thinks that the initial user folder is in use. When it thinks that the user folder is in current use it begins by loading the default settings again. When you go into this new default settings and change anything or not, it creates a follow up user folder called ‘USER2” I’ve heard of it doing this up to 10 times depending on how many account’s you have and how fast you log in and out… for me I’ve only had it up to a max of 5 at a time because I can only log into one account at a time. If you fail to alter the additional users, when you log out that user setting solidifies.
The fix =)
Go into your “C:\Users\???????\Documents\ArcheAgeDocuments \Arch eAge” and remove all folders that say USER or USER2 or any number after the name USER. Make sure you’re not in the game so that it will actually let you remove the USER folders. Then enter the game and adapt your settings to how you like them… both UI and Graphic settings and sound. After this run to a few points for about 15 minutes. Then log out correctly. Now if you go back into the Initial file location you will find a folder named USER again. Copy this and paste it about 5 more times… it should come out as USER-copy and USER – copy (2) etc. Rename them all as follows USER2, USER3, USER4, etc.… however many you want ( I do 5, but if you have a lot of accounts you log in and out of you might want more) This will allow the computer to instead of creating a new file when it thinks the initial one is in use, to merely utilizes the next one in the sequence. So if it thinks USER is in use, it will go to USER2 (Unless you didn’t create a USER2, then it will create one with default settings)
I hope this helps your UI problem. I tried to keep it as simplistic as possible so it doesn’t overwhelm you all =)
I reposted this from the previous thread for those of you who never got to read it

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

playa
11-10-2016, 06:41 PM
So are you going to change your policy about event completion for people that keep getting disconnected... policies that hurt your users due to your shortcomings, again? I missed out on a past one and got the cold shoulder, round 2? Or change "policy" and make things right?

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Thank you for the update and acknowledgment of the issue. I'm happy to see that Trion is making efforts to communicate with the community and stay on top of issues reported. (I've been away a year and just returned less than a week ago to Archeage).

May I ask, how are you tracking or noting who is impacted? I have been getting disconnected since yesterday afternoon, on a fairly regular basis that only thing I feel comfortable doing right now is farming because I'll get Dc'd trying to fish, dc'd trying to do Halcyona, Dc'd making packs... so living the carebear life while this is happening however I didn't open a ticket because I saw a lot of people commenting and your continued updates on this however it is now impacting my ability to generate gold and try to create new gear and regrade some current gear in order to "catch up on my serer"

We know who is logging in/is online and at what times, and we know what times people are being impacted. :) Thus, we can keep track of who's been affected by this. You don't need to open a ticket, or anything like that.

AbolisherRusgon
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM
We know who is logging in/is online and at what times, and we know what times people are being impacted. :) Thus, we can keep track of who's been affected by this. You don't need to open a ticket, or anything like that.

That's good to know :(

It's been way better on my end, and I haven't DC'd since my last post in the other topic. Hope it gets fixed for everyone.

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Thank you very much for the communication. And also thank you for acknowledging part of the issue is on Trion's side when you could have easily blamed it all on the other guy. Godspeed on the fixes.

Hey, we always want to be as direct as possible with what's going on with the game and our service. That way you can be sure we're taking the appropriate steps to fix it. Sometimes it isn't always on our side (like that one day when the entire internet was getting DDOSed) but when it is, we'll absolutely let people know that it is, and we're fixing it.

jphawxs
11-10-2016, 06:59 PM
yo, why do i always dc after I regrade my things?
not to mention RNG is still ♥♥♥♥ anyways since all my celestials turned arcane and bought lots of those charms

Phillypop
11-10-2016, 07:01 PM
I've got a pile of cheese to run out of windscour, sure as hell ain't going to when I can get dc'd at any moment and leave my hauler for the next passer-by to drive off with.. in other words.. this is costing me money I could be spending on the regrade event or something.. not to mention world events like cr/gr, kracken, etc, where a mass disconnect will pretty much end the event (and cost a bucketload of sand for 100's of vehicle repairs as is the reason I didn't join kracken earlier.. good thing I didn't too, as i got dc'd about 2 mins after it started and havent loaded back in since) now, i'm going to run my packs anyways, 1 at a time on my longboard because I need the gold... lets see how many I actually get in to austera without getting dc'd mid-ride..

playa
11-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Hey, we always want to be as direct as possible with what's going on with the game and our service. That way you can be sure we're taking the appropriate steps to fix it. Sometimes it isn't always on our side (like that one day when the entire internet was getting DDOSed) but when it is, we'll absolutely let people know that it is, and we're fixing it.

While you're actively monitoring Celestrata, with the past turkey events I ended 11/12 during hurricane matthew when we lost power/internet for days. I had been able to actually turn in 12+ times but it consumed the items w/no progress added anyway. So partly didn't complete due to the event turnins being unclear from the get-go and partly because of a natural disaster(who do we blame that on?) Figured no big deal trion has given back people way more for way less effort/fight. IE.(i've seen people with dream rings that are legendary bc i guess the GM didnt know what they were doing when they gave it back to someone who had intentionally deleted their quests/items when they quit.) Library earrings/stolen gear/bugged gear(know ppl that ended up with multiples in the end bc GM didnt put the gems back in right and made multiples and never removed). Yet a crappy celestial accessory charm(didnt even want--just wanted the progress towards the total event completion for turkey pet) is against policy was the answer i received.

So what i'm trying to say is....to whom it may concern, simple requests should be simple. Unless your guys intention is to actually push more players away. It wasn't that big of a deal to me really but with the shotty responses I received I've cancelled my patrons. Seems like a company would provide better cust support as the ship starts sinking not worse. Soon everyone will have transferred to the same server(kyrios) or quit off to the point you guys have to cut back on servers or lower your load that you're paying for them.

gothashot
11-10-2016, 07:33 PM

I played from beta, and played for a while...when I had issue and submitted a ticket, I always got quick and respectful responses(not a SINGLE other MMO has done that for me)...

I took some time off from the game. My early days here, the forum comm between Trion and the players was HORRIBLE. Now that I've been back for a while, and have to check in on an issue, I am SO relieved that the comm is there, now. Thank you, again! :)

gothashot
11-10-2016, 07:45 PM
So are you going to change your policy about event completion for people that keep getting disconnected... policies that hurt your users due to your shortcomings, again? I missed out on a past one and got the cold shoulder, round 2? Or change "policy" and make things right?

Best case, you might even get lucky....Hallowtide events are STILL happening on my server! Was a blessing for me since many of the seldom times I could log on for the candy toss thing, it bugged and didn't ever launch. I got my organ a day past end of festival, so I was happy. :)

gothashot
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM
I've got a pile of cheese to run out of windscour, sure as hell ain't going to when I can get dc'd at any moment and leave my hauler for the next passer-by to drive off with.. in other words.. this is costing me money I could be spending on the regrade event or something.. not to mention world events like cr/gr, kracken, etc, where a mass disconnect will pretty much end the event (and cost a bucketload of sand for 100's of vehicle repairs as is the reason I didn't join kracken earlier.. good thing I didn't too, as i got dc'd about 2 mins after it started and havent loaded back in since) now, i'm going to run my packs anyways, 1 at a time on my longboard because I need the gold... lets see how many I actually get in to austera without getting dc'd mid-ride..

How long you been sitting on those?

Ravenflower
11-10-2016, 07:54 PM
I haven't even been able to log in my alt for the loyalty. Can't run packs in fear of dcing.

Plus can you look into how my haulers got destroyed in a housing zone, not during war. Had 2 haulers sitting on my land in ynystere and had 2 nuians come along and kill them. The haulers had been sitting for at least 5 mins, weren't in battle or anything, my main was helping a friend defend his packs, so I didn't see the attack on my alts.

Sarat00ga
11-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Free Airships for ALL! ;)

Phillypop
11-10-2016, 08:52 PM

Oh not too long, a few days, I've just been too lazy to run them.

BillyCool
11-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Two independant network issues happened to occur right after you patch, ye I'm sure it's just bad luck...

Phillypop
11-10-2016, 08:57 PM
I haven't even been able to log in my alt for the loyalty. Can't run packs in fear of dcing.

Plus can you look into how my haulers got destroyed in a housing zone, not during war. Had 2 haulers sitting on my land in ynystere and had 2 nuians come along and kill them. The haulers had been sitting for at least 5 mins, weren't in battle or anything, my main was helping a friend defend his packs, so I didn't see the attack on my alts.

theres your problem then, if you're in party and get in a fight, anything anyone else in-party has sitting in housing becomes fair game (this is by design, to prevent say a siege tank owned by someone else being indestructible while being controlled by not the owner) so even if your alt wasn't in-battle, if they were in-party it still counts as combat.

Ultime
11-10-2016, 11:02 PM
What about Turkey bugged quest ???? sometimes it doesn't confirm quest !?!?!?!

ArcheAger
11-11-2016, 05:26 AM
I like to pen my thought on this issue (Agenda is to apply pressure in the hope to see that things can be improved in future). Apparently, the recent outages are traced to (1) Internal hardware issue and (2) External party issue.

Issue can be classified into Preventable or Non-preventable. For (2), external party issue, it is arguable whether it is preventable. So, benefit of doubts should be given to Trion. For (1), unless there are cases to show that it is non-preventable, then the benefit of doubts should be forfeited since it is an _internal_ issue. If Trion don't have control over its _internal_ issue, then who has?

Hardware issues should be preventable. Keyword is called Maintenance. I am sure we can agree that AA is not short or depleted of its necessary maintenance needs and regularly been given 2-3 hours of downtime for weekly maintenance and additional hours if needed. All the players accepted it. Despite this, there are still issues that the maintenance should have picked it up and prevented it. This is not excusable. I will not go so far as to suggest that the Trion maintenance team is sleeping on its job (I have experience managing and leading a staff of over 100 technicians maintaining huge data center and have witnessed many of them while not necessarily sleeping on the job, but if a fire were to break out in the data center, they would still be clueless. I would term them as Zombie Technician - eye open and fully awake, but vigilance and conscientiousness is absolutely far away on Mars. When things and tasks start to get routine, people will tend to lapse into competency.) and hope they will not prove us wrong.

Ravenflower
11-11-2016, 05:49 AM
My alts weren't in the party with my main, for that exact reason. But even if they had been, there was no fighting and hadn't been in at least 4 mins.,

Skhull
11-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Has this been fixed? What's going on?

stef021sto
11-11-2016, 08:36 AM
AGAIN, I CANT CONNECT IN ARCHEAGE GAME and THE FORUM TOO !
SO NEED BIG COMPENTATION BECAUSE I CANT PLAYE ARCHEAGE GAMES IN NA SERVER MORPHEUS !

gashcake
11-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Could you like. Fix this. kthnx.

Rigwarl
11-11-2016, 08:41 AM
"Verify username and password" when try log on EU. My friends got this error too.

Zenny
11-11-2016, 08:42 AM
RIP Trion servers, it's fkd up again

Dimi
11-11-2016, 08:51 AM
european servers have trouble too - the log on server doesn't work and some people make multiple epic weapon and armor while others can't even log in. Nice!

DrBoom
11-11-2016, 08:55 AM
When are the servers going to be reset to take the Solis/Two Crowns zones out of peace?

AbolisherRusgon
11-11-2016, 08:56 AM
RIP DC'd again twice, and now the launcher is messed up again :(

Trixstir
11-11-2016, 09:01 AM
yay can't even log in this time :) guess there is a bit of a bigger problem at hand here

Reja
11-11-2016, 09:02 AM
Confirm.
Disconnect and now...
EU asks to verify and Na just stays in Cinematic.
/bangs head against desk

nebadger
11-11-2016, 09:02 AM
Is it supposed to just sit at the animation screen or should it give me some kind of error D:

Zyhrah
11-11-2016, 09:03 AM
I just lost connection - use ATT internet service - in Austin. I did not loose any other internet connection, just Archeage.

Roza
11-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Unplayable

Shirose
11-11-2016, 09:05 AM
still disconnecting happening, i cant even craft a crap i cant even do quest without dying i cant kill opposite faction while he/she keep murder doing lag... rip

ugondie
11-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Why can't we have nice things?

thedarklancer
11-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Find something else! I'm taking this opportunity to do my laundry, the dishes, and play Lord of the Rings Online...instead of farming, harvesting, and moving tradepacks. May the Valar grant us peace...er, Nui, I meant Nui...

Devilscandy
11-11-2016, 09:07 AM
iv dc'd most of the last 2 days... so many times iv lost count as well as crash.. and i know for a fact that is not my internet.... i can barely stay online...

TheChoi
11-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Still can't stay on. I'm on Spectrum in Dallas if that helps track where/who with certain issues between providers/servers/etc

Kathran
11-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Greetings everyone,

We know the last two days of disconnects and lag have hurt your gameplay, and we want you to know that our teams have been working as hard as possible to get everything back to normal....

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

It seems like very few are not affected. It's hard to do any kind of activity or even have a conversation. If you aren't dced the person you are talking to is. At least we are all in it together.

Abyssal was a mess. We were running packs back and forth with large numbers of people disconnecting at all different points. Ships were destroyed, packs lost or missed. Hopefully it will be fixed before next time.

Thank you for being transparent and admitting to the hardware issues. Hang in there.

K

KinGrOosS
11-11-2016, 09:11 AM
That follows, touched will not let me in

SunHawk
11-11-2016, 09:12 AM
After multiple disconnects and couldn't do anything I just gave up yesterday. Today I can't even log on at all. I understand the hardware issue (which should have been resolved yesterday since it was identified then) but whats going on with the 3rd party connection issue?
Who is being effected, what needs to be done to correct it, we need to know?

Also I feel the regrade event should be extended due to these several days of problems that prevents the majority from even connecting. We are all missing out and there needs to be some compensation.
Patrons are paying for something we are not getting, the ability to play the game we are paying for.

Are we going to get some kind of notification when its fixed?

Dimi
11-11-2016, 09:13 AM
servers are down at eu and those who are in game stay there, if you log off there's no turning back :( - we got no Dallas here btw...

Dimi
11-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Is there gonna be a livestream today or twitch is down too?

Alustriel
11-11-2016, 09:18 AM
cannot log into the game at all.... when I get can past the login credentials part, its the endless cinematic loop :(

Krystal
11-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Hiya sweethearts =)
It seemed like it was fixed last night, now this morning it's back all over again. Do we still not know what the issue is, or the ETA till a fix.. i'ts kinda been three days and i have family and friends who rely on me to make APEX gold. My sister in-law's account will be down in 4 days and I still have to make the 2k for her APEX, but I can;t if I can't run packs. =(

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

sassoonss
11-11-2016, 09:26 AM
got disconnected 2 minutes ago on Salphira cannot log back in

Crazysnicole
11-11-2016, 09:28 AM
We are all missing out and there needs to be some compensation.
Patrons are paying for something we are not getting, the ability to play the game we are paying for.

I'm sure we'll get compensation around the time we finally get the compensation from the zodiac festival, aka never.

notebene
11-11-2016, 09:30 AM
@Celestrata Bloodsong, please pass along that there 'may' be a separate issue that has popped up in the last 20 min or so with the EU login server.

Yunalesca
11-11-2016, 09:31 AM
NIC's, Switches etc can fail anytime, but where's the redundancy Trion?

Hope you can replace soon but can those of us that subscribe have a couple days Patron time added when this is sorted please?

Kehveli
11-11-2016, 09:32 AM
@Celestrata Bloodsong, please pass along that there 'may' be a separate issue that has popped up in the last 20 min or so with the EU login server.

I was just about to mention this.
The servers are kicking people out from EU servers and asking to "Verify username and password" when trying to log back in.
Seems to be different than the problems with the NA servers.

ChunkyxHippo
11-11-2016, 09:33 AM

sassoonss
11-11-2016, 09:36 AM
again s same thing logged played for 3 minutes disconnected

Reja
11-11-2016, 09:37 AM
EU is stable so far for me after being kicked out and then getting that verify thing.
NA dcing all over the place

ArcheAger
11-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Err ... my EU account DC at almost same time as NA account. Unless EU server is hosted at Dallas datacenter sharing the same problematic hardware which somehow has not been replaced yet but still in service _somehow_ and sharing the same 3rd party Internet service provider, then it makes sense that both DC-ed at the same time. I don't know what does "#1 priority" in Trion mean? Does it mean that _all_ the technical stuff are back in office to fix the issue. Or some of them are happily enjoying their weekend somewhere and will only be back on Monday to fix the issue? If it is the latter, let us know so that we can find another game to play this weekend while AA remained in DC mode this weekend. Be rest assured that I remain loyal to AA and will return on Monday to play. I don't know about the rest of the players though.

Musei
11-11-2016, 09:40 AM
And here we go again. Third day now with the disconnects.

Gerwinor
11-11-2016, 09:41 AM
Got disconnected at Eanna Eu and can't log back in for an hour now.

threaten
11-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Can we get an extension on the 3x loyalty token event, based on however many days it takes to get this fixed? I can't collect loyalty because I can't even play at the moment due to this.

Chimpy
11-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Continuous disconnects on NA, can't even log in on EU

Skillz1337
11-11-2016, 09:47 AM
You know we are paying for this right, we are now on the third day of this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, that is 1/10th of a patron period so i would love to hear how you are going to compensate that like any other company would when you're not able to use the product you pay for properly...

Funnypants
11-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Hey Celestrata, I have a request. I'm guessing like myself, a lot of folks set up a stash of trade packs to turn in for the regrade event. I have several hundred on the ground right now. If this is going to be ongoing, can we start thinking about a timer reset, or a timer hold for packs on the ground? Just a thought. :D

FoxBoltz
11-11-2016, 09:48 AM
No problem @Celestrata , just give me that soulforged set that I missed on September and we are even. ;)

Seriously though, I totally missed it. :(

Soxious
11-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Why is there always something. If it's not an issue with the events themselves or the items required, it's connection issues. Can we ever get through two events in a row without having issues?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Y4z9olnoVl5QI/giphy.gif

Liveyourdream
11-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Can't log in at all, really annoying, especially during the event i waited a year for.

wildscar
11-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Keep disconnecting and now cant log back in.

Divura
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Greetings everyone,

We know the last two days of disconnects and lag have hurt your gameplay, and we want you to know that our teams have been working as hard as possible to get everything back to normal. We’ve identified two network issues that are causing troubles for those of you connecting to our Dallas (North America) datacenter. One is a network equipment issue on our side, and the other is an internet service issue outside of our network. Both of these issues happening simultaneously is leading to the unusual performance everyone has been recently experiencing.

We are incredibly sorry about this, and getting our network back to 100% is our #1 priority. We’re working with outside providers and our internal hardware teams to get both of these issues squared away. However, it is possible that these disconnects may continue to occur intermittently through the beginning of the weekend.

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Hi Celestrata,

Like you said you guys and girls are at it for 2 days now. You Identified 2 network issues. Could you be so kind to provide us with an ETA regarding these 2 network issues and the solutions to solve these?

TIA!

Sincerely yours.

dirrtygmoney
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Hey Celestrata, I have a request. I'm guessing like myself, a lot of folks set up a stash of trade packs to turn in for the regrade event. I have several hundred on the ground right now. If this is going to be ongoing, can we start thinking about a timer reset, or a timer hold for packs on the ground? Just a thought. :D

What a great idea. I too have a bunch of packs that need to be moved soon...but can't due to these disconnect issues.

Sariell
11-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Cant login to Eanna only see a cartoon(

Reja
11-11-2016, 10:01 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FJeZUFELumQ/VfHRx7FH5JI/AAAAAAAABW8/B27TtrUh-dY/s1600/here%2Bwe%2Bgo%2Bagain.jpeg

jeepchick1985
11-11-2016, 10:01 AM
I was curious about this too. I didn't want to put in a ticket because everyone seemed to be having the same problem. How are you tracking all the dc's? I'm glad to see the acknowledgement about it and hopefully it will be fixed exempt soon. My husband, son, and I all play and we've been trying to do the library x1000 quests after school/work but consistently get dc'd then they have to go back to bed for work and school. Hopefully they're also going to do something about the patron accounts that are being paid and not being able to be played :/ thanks for working in it! Hopefully it'll be done and fixed soon! :)

r3zs1ckn3ss
11-11-2016, 10:02 AM
No problem @Celestrata , just give me that soulforged set that I missed on September and we are even. ;)

Seriously though, I totally missed it. :(

Are they doing Soulforged Sets for 3.0? I broke all my gear. lol

Shantar
11-11-2016, 10:02 AM
It always makes me laugh that so many people have "immediate" problems when there are connection issues. It's like foreplay for compensation ;)

r3zs1ckn3ss
11-11-2016, 10:04 AM
A couple of quick questions.

1) Are we getting Soulforged sets for 3.0?

2)Due to the recent connection issues preventing a lot of us from making the gold to participate in regrade event, will the event be extended?

bellroa
11-11-2016, 10:04 AM
I'm in Canada , I live on the east coast in city called Halifax and I can't log in today. And was disconnecting all day yesterday as well :(

sassoonss
11-11-2016, 10:10 AM
dc over 15 times in 1 hour cant even regrade properly

Kijia
11-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Thank you for all you are doing to try and fix the problems, I was worried about how you would be tracking who was getting disconnected, but I see that this has been explained.

Unfortunatly, I am unable to even log in at this time, I get a bubble that tells me to check my network status, or I have timed out. My network is just fine, so I don't know what to do. Do I need to send in a ticket about this issue?

Kathran
11-11-2016, 10:19 AM
That's good to know :(

It's been way better on my end, and I haven't DC'd since my last post in the other topic. Hope it gets fixed for everyone.

I agree. It'd be too many tickets.

I'm glad it's better on your end. It's worse on mine. It seems to happen to clusters of people at different times. When I'm OK I see lots of others facing or complaining about it and visa versa. Some people report they are OK when I'm not.

I'm also having trouble getting back in today which I did not before.

I bet the Archeage Team office looks like a disaster control center today.

Fabi978
11-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Problems to connect to Leviatha- Europe too by most of ppl. So what will u do abt the bid on siege scroll?

AbolisherRusgon
11-11-2016, 10:22 AM
I agree. It'd be too many tickets.

I'm glad it's better on your end. It's worse on mine. It seems to happen to clusters of people at different times. When I'm OK I see lots of others facing or complaining about it and visa versa. Some people report they are OK when I'm not.

I'm also having trouble getting back in today which I did not before.

I bet the Archeage Team office looks like a disaster control center today.

When I had wrote that initially it WAS a lot better. Now it's a freaking nightmare. I've DC'd nearly right away EVERY TIME I go to log in.

RIP AA

Nototno
11-11-2016, 10:23 AM
So wasnt this only on NA? Why EU getting affect now too....

Blayze
11-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Why is it I am able to log into NA and stay in 2-3 mins before being disconnected but cannot even log into EU server?

On a more laughable side, OF COURSE this is happening during an important event. Because... why not? Seems to always be something.

I am not usually one of those that scream for compensation if we are down an hour or two or even hours at a time but days? Can the regrade event please be extended since a lot of us gold poor people aren't able to run trade packs to make gold to do regrades? Please and thank you.

Pgaladriel
11-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Since near 20 minute i can't even go on european server list, np for NA server but no way for EU server (and i'm a EU player).

Sonatae
First, I would like to thank the GMs for doing their best to keep us in the loop about what is going on. That is a huge help to us all. I'm a bit bummed about the loyalty, but it's one of those things. Anyway, the reason I'm posting is that I'm not sure if you guys are aware of the fact that Glyph is having problems as well. It's having it's own set of disconnection and freezing up issues, and not allowing people to log in. Here's hoping you can get this fixed soon, and we can go back to our normal gameplay as soon as possible :)

Krystal
This morning has gotten extremely bad, I havn't been able to get past the character select screen without a disconnect. I too was looking forward to the regrade event so I can help some of my guildmates with their accounts and regrading, but I can't do that if I cant maintain a connection. I have friends in Arizona, North Carolina and me in texas... all of us are disconnecting sparratically still. Any idea of the reason yet, its goin on 3 days now?

Mkay, thank you =)

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

AuGEM
11-11-2016, 10:25 AM
now it is on EU I am getting the the Cinematic loop and going nowhere. What the heck....:mad:

Kathran
11-11-2016, 10:25 AM
That would be more than cool. Perhaps they can extend event times a bit and maybe cheer us all up with some free regrade gift boxes? Or am I not thinking big enough. Winter Maiden Festival is almost here and we will all be rolling in loot soon.

(I didn't click to keep the quote I was replying to.oops. This is a response to the request for free airships for all, which they should do and add gnomes too!)

Fabi978
11-11-2016, 10:26 AM
on Eu problems started abt 90 minutes ago from now. So @ german/italian/french time 17:00 ....

Next
11-11-2016, 10:26 AM
so can you find some permanent fix for the chat bug resetting. I'm getting tired of having to redo my chats 10x a day....

Kathran
11-11-2016, 10:29 AM
now it is on EU I am getting the the Cinematic loop and going nowhere. What the heck....:mad:

Same for me on NA for a bit. Now I can't even connect to the authentication server. I'd like to be a fly on the wall at Trion today.

Reja
11-11-2016, 10:37 AM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3802429.jpg

NA and EU both.
It all over everyone. We have Americans, Europeans and I am in Canada.
Anyone recommend a good horror movie I have not seen yet?

Webullwoble
How do you "know" who has been affected? if we don't tell you then u have no idea it could simply look like I'm logging on and off a bunch and unless you are actually looking at every account u have no way to "know" who was and was not affected!. i have 3 accounts i cant play but for 5 maybe 10 min at a clip one who's non patron so shes useless now because she cant gain labor. im loosing gold every minute that passses and some of us dont "PAY TO WIN" we "PLAY TO WIN"!!!! But i cant play so no winning! what compensation are we looking at and how will we "know" you "know" who has been affected? Or do we wait till after the fact and you tell us sorry we couldn't actually tell who was affected?

Jamms
Yeah! Another day without being able to run packs or do events. How we supposed to earn our leadership for the month with this going on? Heroes need to be compensated for the loss of leadership toward our monthly goal! :cool:

Voluntaris
11-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Pinging Trion servers every 15 seconds:

http://i.imgur.com/26N44nx.jpg

The red bars are 75% to 100% packet loss.

Awful

Ketheres
11-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Chillax, guys. It's just a game. Sure it's not fun when your main timewaster can't be used but Trion is doing it's best to fix things. I hope.
Instead of shouting at how bad things are, you should be cheering them on while they're clearing the raid known as "Technical Difficulties" and when they DO succeed, send them a few words of thanks to make them glad about having worked so hard to get us back to grinding some gold.
And remember: every second that the servers are down costs Trion real money. Far more than you lose gold by not being able to play, simply because extended network difficulties is likely to cause people to stop playing. And those who don't play wont pay.

So keep it up Trion, I'm expecting to be able to have some fun with my guild today.

DazedDay
11-11-2016, 10:47 AM
I spent the last 2 hours on EU without a problem. As soon as I login to my NA to play on my main character, I can't even make it past the loading screen. This is day 3 now I've had these issues. It seems like forums are slowing down and glyph is telling me I have network issues so I can't even login to glyph now.

reddevil
11-11-2016, 10:57 AM
EU has the same problem now can not login for 2 hours now for both EU and NA :(
and as far ive been told many ppl on EU crashed and cant login anymore.....

Deezylll
11-11-2016, 10:58 AM
i lost packs i lost time on my patron i got killed and my gear broke

Schaapjeblaat
11-11-2016, 10:58 AM
problems in EU too, getting the looping movie with 'verify username and password'

Nightingale305
11-11-2016, 10:59 AM
I spent the last 2 hours on EU without a problem. As soon as I login to my NA to play on my main character, I can't even make it past the loading screen. This is day 3 now I've had these issues. It seems like forums are slowing down and glyph is telling me I have network issues so I can't even login to glyph now.

Same here

Ahlyssa
Same for me in EU "Verify username and password"...

Numerian
Neither me also on loading screen after log on game sais login fail and cant skip intro,..... loosing patron days......

Interitus
11-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Yesterday when I played i had literally no problems at all. Today I can't stay connected for more than 30 seconds. This is playing from Canada on Kraken.

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-11-2016, 11:02 AM
10:00 AM PDT Update: Good morning all. We continue to work on these issues in addition to working to mitigate them as quickly as possible as they arise.

Some European players have mentioned that they have intermittent login issues, and that is because our login servers/Glyph servers are located in our Dallas datacenter. EU players may experience the issues when logging in or checking our forums or website, but they will be able to play normally once they log in (as your servers are in our Amsterdam datacenter.)

We'll use this thread to keep you updated with any new progress that we make, but, as we said in our initial post, this may last into the early parts of the weekend. Thank you so much for your patience.

Digma76
11-11-2016, 11:02 AM
The login speed seems normal again on Glyph, connecting to the server is still an issue. So I reckon they solved 1 out of 2 problems :)

ArcheAger
11-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Chillax, guys. It's just a game. Sure it's not fun when your main timewaster can't be used but Trion is doing it's best to fix things. I hope.
Instead of shouting at how bad things are, you should be cheering them on while they're clearing the raid known as "Technical Difficulties" and when they DO succeed, send them a few words of thanks to make them glad about having worked so hard to get us back to grinding some gold.
And remember: every second that the servers are down costs Trion real money. Far more than you lose gold by not being able to play, simply because extended network difficulties is likely to cause people to stop playing. And those who don't play wont pay.

So keep it up Trion, I'm expecting to be able to have some fun with my guild today.

I guess most of us here are good and kind ppl. We don't grief ppl unnecessarily. But if it is a problem that is their career responsibilities to take care of, and they are paid for it to do a good job, then the last thing we should do is to cheer them and encourage them for fixing a mistake of their making? So what are we encouraging? For them to make more mistake in future so that they get more cheer and encouragement?

This is what happened in politics, they create ♥♥♥♥ so that they can go solve it later and then claim credit so as to win ppl's support. Ppl actually fall for their trap and the politicians repeat the same cycle each time because ppl support them for solving a problem which they purposely create to solve in order to win ppl's support.

I would love to lavish my praise and support generously but not at this time. This is a time for accountability and only when accountability are fully established, only then we have a chance to see a better and problem-free future. The competitor MMOs are not wasting time on this, each second lost here in AA is one player going over to their side. There is no time to waste on lavishing praise and support now.

Lynnara
11-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Good luck fixing this. On day 3 of something that should have been fixed on day 1, you should realize it doesn't pay to hire mediocre techs in order to keep costs down. Oh well. Really, best of luck to you. I can't stay on NA for more than a minute, can't log in EU at all. Luckily there is Revelation Online.

Lamu
11-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Can not make an off-line version of the game?

kwart
11-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Is that why I'm currently getting "Verify username and password"?

Higorkovic
11-11-2016, 11:11 AM
This is happening just for nobody get the loyalty tokens event?

LymuelLestat
11-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Ugh, I can't log in. again... and then it's all errors. I can't do any of the stuff needed to play. Trade runs, Grab land, dungeons... anything that requires me not to be "disconnected by the gods" I've tried so hard to do the simple stuff and it's all failure.

Chemtrails
EU Login serwer down ....

Krystal
so can you find some permanent fix for the chat bug resetting. I'm getting tired of having to redo my chats 10x a day....

Hiya sweetheart o/
Go into your “C:\Users\???????\Documents\ArcheAgeDocuments\Arch eAge” and remove all folders that say USER or USER2 or any number after the name USER. Make sure you’re not in the game so that it will actually let you remove the USER folders. Then enter the game and adapt your settings to how you like them… both UI and Graphic settings and sound. After this run to a few points for about 10 minutes. Then log out correctly. Now if you go back into the Initial file location you will find a folder named USER again. Copy this and paste it about 5 more times… it should come out as USER-copy and USER – copy (2) etc. Rename them all as follows USER2, USER3, USER4, etc.… however many you want ( I do 5, but if you have a lot of accounts you log in and out of you might want more) This will allow the computer to instead of creating a new file when it thinks the initial one is in use, to merely utilizes the next one in the sequence. So if it thinks USER is in use, it will go to USER2 (Unless you didn’t create a USER2, then it will create one with default settings)
I hope this helps your UI problem. I tried to keep it as simplistic as possible so it doesn’t overwhelm you all =)
I would definitely set up multiple user folders with esclating numbers to keep from having to reset your UI

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

Nightingale305
This is happening just for nobody get the loyalty tokens event?

lmao its a conspiracy dude

DrSeuss
11-11-2016, 11:17 AM
I guess most of us here are good and kind ppl. We don't grief ppl unnecessarily. But if it is a problem that is their career responsibilities to take care of, and they are paid for it to do a good job, then the last thing we should do is to cheer them and encourage them for fixing a mistake of their making? So what are we encouraging? For them to make more mistake in future so that they get more cheer and encouragement?

This is what happened in politics, they create ♥♥♥♥ so that they can go solve it later and then claim credit so as to win ppl's support. Ppl actually fall for their trap and the politicians repeat the same cycle each time because ppl support them for solving a problem which they purposely create to solve in order to win ppl's support.

I would love to lavish my praise and support generously but not at this time. This is a time for accountability and only when accountability are fully established, only then we have a chance to see a better and problem-free future. The competitor MMOs are not wasting time on this, each second lost here in AA is one player going over to their side. There is no time to waste on lavishing praise and support now.

Really? So your PC has had absolutely NO ISSUES whatsoever??? I really find this hard to believe. I think you need to give them a break and let them do their work.

Reya Ezekiel
11-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Anyone recommend a good horror movie I have not seen yet?

The Babadook (Causeway Films, 2014)

FalkathMW
11-11-2016, 11:19 AM
What happent to the people who must bid on the castles ? Will be the biding delayed untill everyone can log in, to make it FAIR ?

Pgaladriel
11-11-2016, 11:19 AM
10:00 AM PDT Update: Good morning all. We continue to work on these issues in addition to working to mitigate them as quickly as possible as they arise.

Some European players have mentioned that they have intermittent login issues, and that is because our login servers/Glyph servers are located in our Dallas datacenter. EU players may experience the issues when logging in or checking our forums or website, but they will be able to play normally once they log in (as your servers are in our Amsterdam datacenter.)

We'll use this thread to keep you updated with any new progress that we make, but, as we said in our initial post, this may last into the early parts of the weekend. Thank you so much for your patience.

So....why we can connect on us server and not on eu server? The problem seem not be the location of the server but the server (login) himself.

eva13
11-11-2016, 11:20 AM

I can't even log in (I end up of endless loop) do you monitor that? Also I know of people which didn't attempt to log in, due to log in issues, do you monitor that too?

I have been busy all week at work, I have left work earlier today just to come back home and not being able to chill on AA :( I have been online afk all this time just to get loyalty :(

Edit: not to mention leadership I have lost today. Since I work, I don't have much time to get leadership so every day matters to me (side note: the whole leadership system is terrible :( need to spend too many hours at certain times of day and I can't always do it! :( )

Xthos
11-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Still getting verify username and password, with intro loop here, when trying to get into EU servers.

Zgefr
11-11-2016, 11:21 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?297463-A-word-on-the-recent-disconnections-and-lag
http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/shard-status/488424-word-recent-disconnections-lag.html
http://forums.atlasreactorgame.com/showthread.php?5739-Server-Issues-Update-11-10
http://forums.deviliangame.com/showthread.php?30360-11-10-Ongoing-network-connectivity-issues
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?111918-Ongoing-network-connectivity-issues
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250808-Ongoing-network-connectivity-issues

Well atleast we know its not caused by trions lack of dedication to archeage in favour of their own titles - They're all down!

Triangle
11-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Login is dead now. Whats happening? Building on fire? You guys ok?

Numerian
11-11-2016, 11:30 AM
No, 1 hour trying!!

guesswhoo
Try for doing everything you can!

Irrstern
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?297463-A-word-on-the-recent-disconnections-and-lag
http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/shard-status/488424-word-recent-disconnections-lag.html
http://forums.atlasreactorgame.com/showthread.php?5739-Server-Issues-Update-11-10
http://forums.deviliangame.com/showthread.php?30360-11-10-Ongoing-network-connectivity-issues
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?111918-Ongoing-network-connectivity-issues
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?250808-Ongoing-network-connectivity-issues

Well atleast we know its not caused by trions lack of dedication to archeage in favour of their own titles - They're all down!

Liar i can log in to Rift and Devilian without trouble only archeage sucks again-.-

drop database
11-11-2016, 11:34 AM
#Compensation

Kijia
11-11-2016, 11:34 AM
I am wondering if there is anyway to track the login attempts, the ones who can't even log in. I can sometimes log in, but I know there are people who can't even get past logging into Glyph.

Numerian
11-11-2016, 11:35 AM
#Compensation

+1000

Sycoticrealm
I couldn't log into Archeage until i unchecked glyph beta opt in and cleared my all account drop down and unchecked remember mutli accounts drop down. Then closed everything out and restarted glyph and signed in now i can log in. Maybe this may help people not being able to log in but idk about the DC problem. Seems to be client related on the login part i was getting duplicate message of archeage already running.

eva13
I am wondering if there is anyway to track the login attempts, the ones who can't even log in. I can sometimes log in, but I know there are people who can't even get past logging into Glyph.

I assume that there will be compensation for everyone. There are people which doesn't even attempt to log in because it's just waste of time

Kijia
11-11-2016, 11:37 AM
I assume that there will be compensation for everyone. There are people which doesn't even attempt to log in because it's just waste of time

I hope so, this has been going on day 3 and there are patrons who can't even get their loyalty tokens.

JohnyRambo
11-11-2016, 11:38 AM
++++

#Compensation

Nototno
11-11-2016, 11:38 AM

asside from the fact that we CANT log in its great

OGPenguin
11-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Is anyone still getting dcs on the NA servers

Eliandal
11-11-2016, 11:40 AM

Yeah...I logged in just fine earlier this morning (10 ish Eastern) on the American side, managed to farm, do what I needed, and then the disconnects started. Now, although I can log INTO Glyph fine, when I try the game all I get is invalid login - check username popup, on both the EU and US sides

BrutLeX
11-11-2016, 11:40 AM
10:00 AM PDT Update:Some European players have mentioned that they have intermittent login issues, and that is because our login servers/Glyph servers are located in our Dallas datacenter. EU players may experience the issues when logging in or checking our forums or website, but they will be able to play normally once they log in (as your servers are in our Amsterdam datacenter.)
Celestrata, please stop with this nonsense, just check EU discord whats happening, your theory of us "being able to play normally" is just way off, most of us are just stock at the cinematics, the server list is just not loading, and that SINCE HOURS.

Nightingale305
11-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Is anyone still getting dcs on the NA servers

yup :/

Buhg
11-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Holy socks, Batman! It takes me ten minutes to log in and one minute or less to get disconnected, over and over today.

Why is the problem getting worse, not better?

Sycoticrealm
11-11-2016, 11:43 AM
I was logged in for a total of 5 minutes max walked away and came back to a disconnected message.

reddevil
11-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Celestrata, please stop with this nonsense, just check EU discord whats happening, your theory of us "being able to play normally" is just way off, most of us are just stock at the cinematics, the server list is just not loading, and that SINCE HOURS.

yes me and my friend got kicked from the server at the same time and couldnt login for 3 hours now.....

Nototno
11-11-2016, 11:50 AM
guys i have a question your servers are like a cable with a bit of bubble gum sticking it to a potato? so i guess u guys tripped on the cable and are eating another gum for connect it back

eva13
11-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Yeah...I logged in just fine earlier this morning (10 ish Eastern) on the American side, managed to farm, do what I needed, and then the disconnects started. Now, although I can log INTO Glyph fine, when I try the game all I get is invalid login - check username popup, on both the EU and US sides

I am exactly the same. I end up in cinematic loop and later on some pop up window with log in issues

JohnyRambo
11-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Terrible packet loss
https://s12.postimg.org/vywanrwnt/image.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/vywanrwnt/)

Xhisors
11-11-2016, 11:57 AM

Doesn't matter how long really, if he wants to sit on them he should be able to. Just sucks that because of network issues, he can't run them safely now.

Sariell
11-11-2016, 12:01 PM
I cant connect to any EU server from 16.30 UK time,firs the was only cartoon on my screen when I was trying to connect to servers, now the are problems with -verify username and password

Kimimila
11-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Not to mention not being able to stay on long enough to get my property taxes paid... alt lost a workbench already.

zimbi
11-11-2016, 12:05 PM
I cant connect to any EU server from 16.30 UK time,firs the was only cartoon on my screen when I was trying to connect to servers, now the are problems with -verify username and password

The same here

Buhg
11-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Oh ffs I'm going to bed

Jaimelepinard
11-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Still can't log in on EU serv

Hope they'll be refund on unused patron's day
Hope my farm won't desapear ....

Plz, keep us on date.

gaeia
11-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Can't claim log in badges, can't pay taxes, can't claim loyalty box.

"Oh, we're going to give you extra loyalty in November so you can buy your 600+ loyalty mount before we take them away."

Can't even log in to accounts to claim daily loyalty.

Bullhoiey Trion, bullhooey.

gaeia
11-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Can't claim log in badges, can't pay taxes, can't claim loyalty box.

"Oh, we're going to give you extra loyalty in November so you can buy your 600+ loyalty mount before we take them away."

Can't even log in to accounts to claim daily loyalty.

Bullhoiey Trion, bullhooey.

Nalaari
11-11-2016, 12:08 PM
So....why we can connect on us server and not on eu server?....

- was able to login to us server for about 3 mins - then got disconnected
- was able to login to pts for about 3 secs - then got disconnected
- was NOT able to get past the intro loop on eu server, being asked to verify username and password
- can hardly login to the glyph account management website
- even in this forum, it takes ages to switch the pages

So on eu server I loose the daily labour potion (paid with credits = real money!!) for all 3 accounts and 14 loyalties for all 3 accounts.
What happens to that? I need every single loyalty that I can get to buy the mount that I want before it is removed.

It's just frustrating :(

DazedDay
11-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Holy socks, Batman! It takes me ten minutes to log in and one minute or less to get disconnected, over and over today.

Why is the problem getting worse, not better?Trion servers attempted to regrade itself from celestial and downgraded to arcane and now is stuck in the arcane failure loop.

ArcheAger
11-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Hiya sweetheart o/
Go into your “C:\Users\???????\Documents\ArcheAgeDocuments\Arch eAge” and remove all folders that say USER or USER2 or any number after the name USER. Make sure you’re not in the game so that it will actually let you remove the USER folders. Then enter the game and adapt your settings to how you like them… both UI and Graphic settings and sound. After this run to a few points for about 10 minutes. Then log out correctly. Now if you go back into the Initial file location you will find a folder named USER again. Copy this and paste it about 5 more times… it should come out as USER-copy and USER – copy (2) etc. Rename them all as follows USER2, USER3, USER4, etc.… however many you want ( I do 5, but if you have a lot of accounts you log in and out of you might want more) This will allow the computer to instead of creating a new file when it thinks the initial one is in use, to merely utilizes the next one in the sequence. So if it thinks USER is in use, it will go to USER2 (Unless you didn’t create a USER2, then it will create one with default settings)
I would definitely set up multiple user folders with esclating numbers to keep from having to reset your UI

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

Brilliant. I knew somehow how the USER1, USER2 etc dir work inside the Archeage temp dir. But I did not think in terms of creating USER2 upwards using USER1 clone. What I can think of is to backup USER1 and replace USER2 if it gives problem later. But your method is superior. Thanks for sharing.

Oyranos
11-11-2016, 12:15 PM
it looks like hackers attack lol I lost my day waiting, ping issues, connection issues, disconnects...

I logged earlier in the morning, but after i returned from the uni, no chance to play.

whiskers
11-11-2016, 12:19 PM
I hope you get this fixed. I have been affected for almost 3 days now. Yes I am worried about my taxes, loyalty, packs, and harvest. But I am sure things will get fixed. I just want to be compensated. I cant believe how hooked I am to this game. Time to go out into the sun : )

Durah
11-11-2016, 12:24 PM
IMO, close game, freeze time so no one lost tax, labor, lands and whatever. Keep Tecs working with few interference. Then when error finally be found and solution finish we come back to play, OC patron days must be compensate also loyalit daylies.

Trixstir
11-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Well it seems this has only gotten worse after I laid back down after the first one this morning. Sure glad things are looking good still can't run packs to try and make money to buy all these wonderful regraded gear thanks guys.

Briarmoon
11-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Yep dropped three times in less than a half an hour. One dropped me before I even got logged in. Now, I am getting tossed into what my guild refers to as "video hell", you know, the loop where you can't even get to the log in screen, but can't stop the video? So frustrating because I need to flip my larders and move packs too. Yesterday, I dropped twice while running packs. I am afraid to run them for fear of getting dumped again!!! Please help!

EVO
11-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Regrade event +1

most players were gonna have broken </3's over the fact their celestials weren't going divine, but to fight against the frustration of dc's to do it...

RIP playerbase, feels like Auroria launch all over again, and 3.0 was just around the corner...

anyone remember the ques to get on your server, fighting the second and third CR/GR raids for the mobs, insta drop 5v5s, Halcy wars that were wars...

#goodoledays

As the legacy servers continue to die, I'm looking forward to fresh start 3.0

So to all those players out there getting discouraged, cut your loses and get stoked for the fresh start in 3.0!

Play the game the way it was intended, rush to 5k gs zerg for the win cx hehehe

Thescissors
11-11-2016, 12:30 PM
not being able to collect loyalty.. not being able to enjoy the regrade event to drain my gold.. not being able to use 5k labor cap on anything..
Please fix. People are losing gold!

Zalzany
11-11-2016, 12:31 PM
This is jsut insane yesterday it was like one DC an hour, normally when I had packs, but I could farm and still be safe. Now its my b-day I just dumped like 50 bucks into the game, and I can't even plant 3 seeds with out DCing. I hope there is something coming as compasation for this, I really enjoy this game even with all its faults wich are many, and low pop servers. But This is just agravating I had to sell apex to make coin yesterday because I didn't feel safe running packs, and today I got like 400 gold worth of mats for packs, just rotting and I can't do anything. My guilda dailies, my merit badge dailys, I can't even go plant some more seeds so I can have 500 gold worth of packs tomorrow to haul.

Shalille
11-11-2016, 12:33 PM

Can you elaborate on this ?

Lets say my usual play time is a 4 hour period. Currently its entirely unplayable because I disconnect every 5 minutes.
Do I need to spend this 4 hours logging in and disconnecting over and over, in order for your logs to "notice" that I lost these 4 hour period?

If I give up and go do something else for those 4 hours, will I lose whatever entitlement there would have been since your logs will not track me?

Vjerik
11-11-2016, 12:36 PM
As a rule, I don't post on forums. But 3 days not being able to stay connected is making me twitch. Update please?

Alikatt
11-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Hi, not able to log in at all today. The past couple of days I was being disconnected at times, it was not constant.
Thank you for working on this, I hope it gets resolved soon.
Take care

Asheliaa
11-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Now I'm not getting in at all anymore.
When the game starts it gives a popup "Verify username and password." and it remains stuck in playing the movie loop that also plays when it can't connect to the game servers.

I hope some progress is being made, so we can play again this weekend.
Btw will anything be done about the event Loyalty tokens we're missing out on?

tinabullock78
11-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Constant dc's, been trying to log in for past few hours but getting stuck on a movie loop and being prompted to "verify username and password", come on TRION plz fix this ASAP! As a Hero I'm missing out on making my daily leadership points, are these going to be
compensated?

SunHawk
11-11-2016, 12:40 PM
We know the issue is the Update, this started happening right after that so roll the Update back, let players play then fix the issue in the Dev/QA environment and roll out the Update when its been tested to do no harm.
This is software release 1-0-1 folks.

#compensation
#extendregradeevent

Paultje
11-11-2016, 12:41 PM
After deleting USER-folders as mentioned in Krystal's post, I still cant enter the game. A new User folder has been made though. It now says Verify username and password.

Emiesha
11-11-2016, 12:41 PM
WTB Chilled Barley x 50 ....cuz at this rate, we cant stay logged on long enough to grab them. i actually managed to get all of the previous turkey quests done on 4 accounts .-. all for it to die at a simple turn in quest ;-; worked my butt off, lost a lot of sleep, and i didnt even get a lousy t-shirt

Ghurka
11-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Haven't been able to log in the whole day now on EU Dahuta, Thanks Trump.

Rynthiel
Still having issues entering the game on Rangora, EU server! Logging into Glyph happens after a few of ERROR 2025, but, as said, I eventually got access.

I haven't had any issues in the form of lagging or disconnecting the last couple of days. The problems only arose today for me.

NickBoy
Trion servers attempted to regrade itself from celestial and downgraded to arcane and now is stuck in the arcane failure loop.

I also experienced it today!!:mad: 500g lost!!:mad:

Gerwinor
11-11-2016, 12:45 PM
I can't get my loyalties (got the login one and first our maybe then got Dc-ed and can't log back in since then, also can't do the turkey quest and can't even collect the materials for it to do tomorrow. I can't log in for about 6 h now. Please give 1 day worth of party drinks as a compensation to all or make the event longer.

Irrstern
11-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Compensation! I could have mad today 10k Gold but i cant log in...so compensation for my lost time !!!

I want a full mythic Plate Set with Weapons nothing less does satisfy me now.

Kaytee
11-11-2016, 12:49 PM
NO EU today I assume? Been trying to log in for hours.... :eek:

Come on folks let's get it together. :(

Grreenn
11-11-2016, 12:51 PM
No eu die :D

Kathrann
11-11-2016, 12:56 PM
I can't log in to EU at all. I got onto the NA server I play on but had a lot of lag and could not stay on long enough to get a labor nap. My friend has pools for all his accounts, good beds and PhD for all his toons, and said he lost 2700 labor today. Hopefully his packs will all be OK. I normally hunt for treasure and raise sunken so I'm looking gold and labor I was hoping to use to make and regrade a new sash. I think we all have stuff going on we are missing and Trion has stats on how much gold is moving in game to use when calculating compensation. High earners will probably loose more because we will get some kind of low average amount of loot. I hope they have something cool up their sleeves to distract us, like the swan boats.

I'm doing maintenance on my computers, cleaning and organizing my workspace and contemplating a nap.

CavemanSean
11-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Well, day 3 of no AA, No loyalty tokens, No making gold for regrade event.... I sense compensation or loss of players :\

Izze
11-11-2016, 12:57 PM
I haven't managed to stay online on either of my two accounts for more than 5 minutes since Tuesday.

It's bad enough not being able to play, and knowing that my animals, my coral, and all of my plants are dying and will be gone when they finally fix this issue in who knows how many more days.

But watching the extra loyalty all wasting away because I can't stay logged in to get it? That's making it worse.

Please tell us that you are going to send us the lost loyalty so that we can get what we need before so many of the marketplace items disappear...

Oh, and please, feel free to pay my property taxes if this goes on too long, as I really don't want to lose my land either.

Izze/Hawthorne

Lirthiene
11-11-2016, 12:58 PM
I've been disconnected during trade run. Do I lost my packs now? Or will they be somehow returned to me?

auryn79
11-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Same for me in EU server, LOOP

CarsonNitely
11-11-2016, 01:01 PM
I've been disconnected during trade run. Do I lost my packs now? Or will they be somehow returned to me?

The server LITERALLY SAYS!

"Don't do anything that will cause you to lose ♥♥♥♥"

Ok.. maybe not quite like that.. but there is a warning....

Glove
11-11-2016, 01:02 PM
So I have come home from work today and tried to login to the EU servers which tells me login has failed. Sever status websites list Shatigon EU as online and I don't see any threads about it on the forum. Nothing has been changed my end, Help!!.

Kyriah
11-11-2016, 01:02 PM
cant log in at all - tried 3 accounts

can anyone log in

Glove
11-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Ah so its not just me, login in server is dead on a Friday night, wonderful.

Arseenal
11-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Hello ! Username and password I enter the correct !!! But I write Verify username and passvord. This is a problem for all the Euro server?

InfiniteEVO
Well, goodbye treehouse, and goodbye 2 years worth of land structuring. Thanks Trion, I really appreciate the effort you put into deploying your updates to the paying "customer"........... :mad::mad::mad:

Lirthiene
The server LITERALLY SAYS!

"Don't do anything that will cause you to lose ♥♥♥♥"

Ok.. maybe not quite like that.. but there is a warning....

I did not see any warning like that

Kathrann
Can you elaborate on this ?

Lets say my usual play time is a 4 hour period. Currently its entirely unplayable because I disconnect every 5 minutes.
Do I need to spend this 4 hours logging in and disconnecting over and over, in order for your logs to "notice" that I lost these 4 hour period?

If I give up and go do something else for those 4 hours, will I lose whatever entitlement there would have been since your logs will not track me?

They know who the active players are and who tried to log in and who didn't. They aren't going to make custom compensation packs based on number of log in attempts or hours spent trying. They will make some kind of average pack for all players and something more for patrons. Inactive players, even if they come back to the game next week will get nothing. At least that is what they have done before. Don't get your hopes up it won't fulfill all our dreams, but they will probably do something.

I wonder if there is time to extend events without delaying other events? The schedule is tight at this time of year.

Trixxor
-35 Leadership -_- no Lusca & 5 missing Thumb-Up's ... THX!

Webullwoble
11-11-2016, 01:06 PM
There is no reason to not at least tell us you WILL be COMPENSATING us!!! this is not 1 day of intermittent troubles this has been 3 days and more to count as of now DURING what is one of the biggest preparations for a expansion in this game yet! everyone is loosing out on a lot not just time and some gold< how about the tokens for the Turkey event? we cant even collect the tokens let alone hand them in each day!!! Are we all getting free turkeys or do you want to extend the event some? Same with the loyalty and the fact that you are taking these items out of the game then stunting how much loyalty we are going to procure without telling us "There will be compensation for all of these things". Is it that hard to tell us it will happen? i'm not asking what u will give us i'm asking -Will you be compensating us?

CarsonNitely
11-11-2016, 01:06 PM
I did not see any warning like that

It has been broadcasting in green across the screen while in game.

Phoztek
11-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Despite understanding the issues... there must be some sort of compensation to players like myself that are not able to log in.

For the last 4 hours i've been trying but have had no luck, within this 4 hours I could have made at least 500g... still I wait patiently to be able to log which might not happen anytime soon.

Therefore, hopefully TRION will be able to compensate us somehow!

Keep us posted please !

tinabullock78
11-11-2016, 01:11 PM
-35 Leadership -_- no Lusca & 5 missing Thumb-Up's ... THX!
Yes having similar problem I NEED my leadership points they cannot be made up once events end and time moves on without your Thumb-Ups ~
TRION hope you gonna recompense us all lost leadership points!

Kyriah
11-11-2016, 01:11 PM
I think trion are replying to a different issue - all servers both EU and NA have disconnection problems and log in problems is not NOONE CAN LOG IN AT ALL which is happening now

Riftic33
11-11-2016, 01:13 PM
I was one of the few that could play more or less as usual for the last two days, but I did get a few disconnects. but now I'm unable to login at all-I'm getting the verify login error. hoping this is part of the main disconnect issue and not something else entirely.

Xsara
11-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Dear Celestrata,

Perhaps Trion can think of some redundancy in their services? Like having login servers on all there datacenters so EU and NA for example are not dependent on eachother, sure it costs more, but it would also create opportunities for Trion to achieve a higher availability, level of service and customer happiness.

I wish all of you goodluck in fixing these issues and i hope you can keep us up to date more often.

Thank you kindly,
Xsara

Xhisors
11-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Thanks Trino for working to get us back up and going!

Can't wait to actually be able to run packs without risk of disconnecting... I've disconnected a few times now, thanks goodness I was just farming stone. :3

OMGItsDenny
At least I can see what's going on on the forums now. Earlier I couldn't even get on there either. Only lost 6 packs to a DC (the one on my back stayed by the hauler packs gone). Have been hearing about many worse cases though. No posts in a few hours now, dare I try to log on? Huehuehue.

MrClaw
Funny thing is all these problems, EU is getting the same... but yet i can't seem to find anything to do with a "fix" for that side also..

Banrado
11-11-2016, 01:17 PM
ATM i can log in at NA Server

Arseenal
11-11-2016, 01:18 PM
NA the server running well on naih can go !!! At EUR server does not work = (

r3zs1ckn3ss
11-11-2016, 01:18 PM
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/r3zs1ckn3ss/loading_zps091997a5.gif

SakuraCalleil
11-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Echoing everyone else. Can login to US/PTS but EU servers report incorrect username/password!

r3zs1ckn3ss
11-11-2016, 01:20 PM
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/r3zs1ckn3ss/2s9am53_zpsbotpqpnx.jpg

Ketheres
11-11-2016, 01:21 PM
EU servers still down. Hope to be able to log in today...

Reaha
Someone start a new thread - it wont let me as its saying I dont have a character over 15. Can someone start one not about Lag and disconnection issues but about the vast amount of of people that cannt log on

ArcheAger
Really? So your PC has had absolutely NO ISSUES whatsoever??? I really find this hard to believe. I think you need to give them a break and let them do their work.

If I had employed a team of professional to look after my PC and given them full liberty to replace any parts which they deemed necessary to preempt imminent failure and given them 2-3 hours of PC downtime _every_ week so that they can tear apart the damn PC to check and ensure that every parts and software is working in its finest conditions. And if they required more than the usual 2-3 hours of maintenance downtime, it will be given without question. And with all these in place and money spent, I would _expect_ that my PC would have _NO_ issues.

If after all the elaborate work involved and I still get surprised outage and _surprised_ failure on my PC, then I really question whether the money I use to employ the team of professional to look after my PC is really worth it. Are they sleeping on their job or are they trying to fool me thinking that they have done a good job?

We don't expect thing to operate without issue. That is why all the elaborate work gone in and people employed to ensure that such _surprised_ thing don't happen. If thing still break after all this, and we still getting unpleasant _surprises_, then we really should question whether more elaborate work and process need to be instituted OR the people doing the work are the right people to do the job.

It will do nobody any good to say "Ok. Its fixed now, let move on." The manifested issue may have been solved but the root cause is yet to be solved. The root issue is why after all the maintenance and monitoring done, there are still _surprises_. If this type of attitude would to be accepted in some other mission critical industry such as aircraft maintenance, you would see alot of planes dropping out of the sky for no apparent reasons.

Identify the real issue (which is not the outage itself) and you know where to apply pressure and solve the root cause. View thing in this context and perspective and you should appreciate that we are not trouble-maker making unnecessary noises and qq childishly.

notebene
11-11-2016, 01:22 PM
NA servers seem to be stable, pingplotter looks great. Can login to the NA servers just fine, but can't seem to login on the EU side with any account.

Trixstir
11-11-2016, 01:24 PM
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14963159_1522770397750052_897813862923998261_n.jpg ?oh=b250265cf6b2fe862cc4316276a1f1c3&oe=58D12FF4

r3zs1ckn3ss
11-11-2016, 01:25 PM
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/r3zs1ckn3ss/rhsccywc7v5kjh1kwcnr_zpspvhpvy9t.gif

LittleDorrit
11-11-2016, 01:34 PM
21h34, trying to play since 18h (Belgium) - I'M ZEN .....

AbolisherRusgon
11-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Just when I thought I'd be able to successfully log in and play, RIP DC.

Nototno
11-11-2016, 01:38 PM
lets all try this for fix the server https://youtu.be/FAVfPJHlgCw?t=4s

Dethwysh
11-11-2016, 01:38 PM
How do you know who we are that are having problems logging in?No luck for me and my 5 accounts

notebene
11-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Spoke too soon, as I was trying repeatedly with different accounts to login to EU, two other accounts got thrown from NA. :)

Gentatsu
11-11-2016, 01:41 PM
@celestrata

Actually the Dcing issue showed up right after maint wed so this is technically day #3 of the issue. And i understand that their is 2 issues ongoing. 1 is internal hardware and 1 is external

either way, this is day #3 not #2.

JohnyRambo
you can login a possibility into the game, but you'll get a 5-10-15 th dc hammer Very soon.
So nothing has changed until they change , and I do not think they will fix easily.

Expendable
http://i.imgur.com/LJy2jrP.png

CavemanSean

Lost em if you dont log in and save em.... happened day 1 to me with 22 larders on my merch.
rip :\

Gerwinor
11-11-2016, 01:42 PM
EU still down.

Darkkamui
11-11-2016, 01:42 PM
I hope we get more days for the regrade event or another week, i want to make gold to get a chance on this event but i cant do that i got dc every 15 minutes, yesterday abysall was crazy, we got lucky and whole east raid got DC and we killed them and run with all the packs but we got DC 5 times before that.

Molagbal
11-11-2016, 01:43 PM
It's been about 2days, how isn't this issue resolved? I hope we're getting an extension on the regrade event and some sort of compensation.

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-11-2016, 01:46 PM
November 11, 12:24 PM PDT Update -- Extra Loyalty Tokens & Sieges Disabled

Adventurers, we are currently issuing 30 Loyalty Tokens to all those who have been affected by the recent disconnections and lag. This package will be given to those who logged in from Tuesday, November 8 at 4:00 PM PDT to Thursday, November 10 at 4:00 PM PDT. We realize that this period does not yet cover today's issues, but we are continuing to collect data and will offer additional compensation to those have been affected. We will also offer additional item compensation grants if these issues continue to persist.

In order to claim your Loyalty Token package, please visit http://archeage.trionworlds.com, log in with your account, and you should see an appropriately named compensation package waiting for you in the list of purchasable items. The pack will cost 0 credits and will allow you to add 30 Loyalty Tokens to a character on your account.

In addition, because this is siege weekend and some folks have had issues getting in to participate in the siege process, we will be refunding all siege bids tonight after bidding has closed. We will also disable sieges this weekend by temporarily blocking the use of siege scrolls. While you may have the item in your possession after tonight, it will be rendered unusable. The siege schedule will progress normally after this point, so the next siege opportunity will still happen at the normally scheduled time.

All of our servers continue to remain online, but the issues are still not fully resolved. Our team continues to work to resolve them, but please be aware you may continue to experience disconnections and lag. We recommend that players do not engage in risky activities, such as running trade packs, at this time.

Everyone, thanks for your patience, and we're going to continue to work to get things back to normal around here!

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Appia
11-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Login failed - Verify username and password...
I can't log and for example my boyfriend which plays also is in game normally... And we have the same internet i just use wifi and he cabel... Jesus it's annoying i wanted to come back to game and i can't ;/

Reaha
11-11-2016, 01:50 PM
November 11, 12:24 PM PDT Update -- Extra Loyalty Tokens & Sieges Disabled

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Ty but what about the log in issue on EU servers - the servers may remain open but noone can log in

Trixstir
11-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Rip :(

Oserious
11-11-2016, 01:51 PM
this is pretty painful when it comes to a sandbox and all our gold making is based off time spent, im sorry @celestrata you seem really nice but you cant honestly expect 30 loyalty to cover the gold, regrade success chances and other oportunities that get lost every time your servers go down like this, which happen far to often in this game. Figure by now with all the micro-transactions to the point that archeage is notoriously famous for being pay to win you guys could move off windows 98 servers kappa.

best of luck getting the stuff back up XD

OMGItsDenny
11-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Aye - day 3 of disconnects, not 2. The first day was tolerable, the only negative experienced was I DC'ed in arena, I lost of course and it gave me the debuff so I could not go back in. I tried to sign in again just now wince the forms were seemingly back up, got on, 5 min later, DC'ed. Try to log back in...video loop.

Regarding the video loop, can you put something in to the script that says if the player is unable to log in (in this case the message is due to servers being busy) can you please exit the video instead of it playing in an endless loop and having to go to task manager to kill the process, or at least make it so you can alt-tab out of it?

Just please communicate, frequently, and do so honestly with the situation, even if it is to tell us there is no change to the status but you are still working on it.

Mentieth
11-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Well, Thanks Trion.

http://i1.kwejk.pl/k/obrazki/2013/06/4fd682f0ad5a030d4550575396474293_gif.gif

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Ty but what about the log in issue on EU servers - the servers may remain open but noone can log in

Right now, we're doing what we can to keep resolving it as it crops up, but there is no full ETA on a fix just yet. Our work continues.

Jackalope
11-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Well they said if it continues to happen then we can see more compensation. I just hope they fix the issue soon. Its hard to play AA if you keep getting booted and you can't even run packs for gold or do events.

Reaha
11-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Eu still cant get in

SavannahLynn
11-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Well they said if it continues to happen then we can see more compensation. I just hope they fix the issue soon. Its hard to play AA if you keep getting booted and you can't even run packs for gold or do events.

We have people in guild who aren't getting booted at all. I'd rather they just take the servers down for everyone at this point b/c this sucks D:

Reaha
11-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Right now, we're doing what we can to keep resolving it as it crops up, but there is no full ETA on a fix just yet. Our work continues.

Ty for that Celestrata at least you are onto it :-)

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-11-2016, 01:57 PM
Additionally, I am sad to report that our correct spelling of "C O M P E N S A T I O N" in the compensation pack isn't displaying appropriately on the website.

Rest assured, we meant to spell it just as it's suppose to be spelled -- with plenty of spaces and Twitch chat flair.

Gerwinor
@Celestrata Dear Celestrata any word on either expanding the turkey event by a day or giving out 1 day worth of quest items? People worked for more than 40 days for the turkey pet, just to loose them at the end. ( we can miss 1 day and 1 day only .... then game over and we wont get the pet, soon the day ends and I still have to collect the quest items, but can't log in)

Merroky
@Celestrata Bloodsong and what happen with our missing leadership points we dont get :( plz compensate it to its rly hard to get them and one day with less leadership points will be hard for me and other heros to get the Quest done -.-

and i still cant log in so no leadership points today :(

Maelstroem
11-11-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm not having disconnection or lag problems on EU - i'm having can't log in at all problems.

Lynnara
11-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Dear Celestrata,

Perhaps Trion can think of some redundancy in their services? Like having login servers on all there datacenters so EU and NA for example are not dependent on eachother, sure it costs more, but it would also create opportunities for Trion to achieve a higher availability, level of service and customer happiness.

I wish all of you goodluck in fixing these issues and i hope you can keep us up to date more often.

Thank you kindly,
Xsara

Never going to happen. All we will ever get is the bare minimum, dirt cheapest servers and techs possible.

Sariell
11-11-2016, 02:01 PM
I'm not having disconnection or lag problems on EU - i'm having can't log in at all problems.

you not alone)