PDA

View Full Version : Siege Scroll Refund Progress

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-14-2016, 04:19 PM
To those of you who won a siege scroll this past cycle, we'd like to provide you with an update on our efforts to refund your scroll bid.

Unfortunately, refunding bids from sieges is not an automated process, and involves our staff manually checking our logs and granting the money back to you through our mail system. These refunds will take some time to be completed, most likely a few days.

During this time, we will be proceeding as follows:

1. If there are no issues in the logs for your bid, you will receive your money in your in-game mail box.
2. In some cases, if you won multiple scrolls, we may need some more information from you to help us clarify the final amount the staff needs to send. In those cases, a member of our GM team will contact you via your account email address to gather that information.

If anyone has any questions on this process, please let us know in the thread below and we'll answer. Thanks!

Moly
11-14-2016, 04:25 PM
Is PTS concerned Celestrata ? :p
If not can I ask to have Khrolan comes and work by his own hand while wearing a sailor outfit as a compensation ?

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Is PTS concerned Celestrata ? :p

No, this refund is for the main NA and EU servers, not for the PTS.

P.S. -- I see that 808k gold you have on PTS. ;)

Moly
11-14-2016, 04:35 PM
P.S. -- I see that 808k gold you have on PTS. ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shhhhh !

Send me Khrolan as a worker, I'll pay him 1 copper for each hour, deal ?
@Khrolan no gm command allowed

kestuxx
11-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Anyone had bids refunded yet?

ElvenIvy
11-21-2016, 07:13 AM
I have been redirected to development from support about my refund for a siege scroll not being sent yet. I don't know where to go to deal with this issue and would like some help. Thanks

GrowlingMoose
11-22-2016, 05:22 AM
Anyone had bids refunded yet?

Contacted support about a week ago and got a response "it's in progress". Well, we got another siege bidding starting in a bit over a week from now, so I'm hoping we get the gold back before that.

MightySuper
11-22-2016, 05:23 AM
Anyone know if refunds went out yet? I never noticed a refund last week for a siege scroll I bid and won last cycle, and support only mentions to come back to the forums. o.O

Drakvar
11-23-2016, 12:54 AM
Yeah no refund yet. I did submit a ticket but haven't gotten a response from that either.

Eshva
11-23-2016, 01:23 AM
I sent in a ticket and they told me I had be refunded already.. but I never noticed the increase.. is this wrong?

alexandier
11-23-2016, 08:28 AM
Hello I have posted again on other treads but got no reply , so ill post here too.ofc I got the refunds back but have u noticed the peace funds on each castle? the show how much each castle got bid so now the owners of the castles knows how much money the others have bid for it. don't u think that's messing up the things? also since u regunds us why the peace funds r still the same? Me and some othe r guild leaders from sirothe have tried to contact u b4 celestrata on forums and on discord too but u didn't reply at all, is that how u treat the players of EU? why u rly want to destroy our server?

Alphacake
11-24-2016, 10:47 AM
o m g. Seriously guys, how long can it take to go to the date and time of the end of the bids, check the logs and send the ish in. If a GM attempts to do this, gets stuck, and needs info from either a supervisor, or the player, send the email, respond, and finish up. What is the deal here.

Kaluvens
11-24-2016, 05:10 PM
I've submitted a ticket for mine, could someone check it out?

GrowlingMoose
11-26-2016, 04:53 PM
Still no refund. New siege bidding is starting in 4-5 days. Can we have atleast some information what's going on with this?

Drakvar
11-26-2016, 06:34 PM
Still have not been contacted from my Ticket or ingame about my bid. Are you going to cancel the next siege if I can't get my gold back before then?

FluXIx
11-26-2016, 06:35 PM
Hold on... you guys still haven't got your gold back? woooo

Hiredtokill
11-27-2016, 02:31 PM
Any update? We won every siege scroll. Still haven't gotten any type of refund. ( we lost more than gold) Lost about 2m honor

GrowlingMoose
11-28-2016, 11:08 PM
Still no updates, no answer on the support ticket and no refund received either. We got the next bidding starting in one (1!) day. Please give us atleast some updates.

MightySuper
12-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Any updates? It is a new siege cycle and I have yet to notice a refund within the in-game mail system, for the last cycle's siege scroll that I won, I did follow up with customer support and they only point back here with no answers as of yet, if, when or how I will get a refund.

I await a reply from development, thank you.

Scrubcake
12-02-2016, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lnolSbv.png

Alphacake
12-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Its strange....are they not wanting the gold in the game?....and are just keeping it out? I'm still confused.

Scrubcake
12-03-2016, 03:20 AM
Its strange....are they not wanting the gold in the game?....and are just keeping it out? I'm still confused.

By not returning the gold to the guild leaders its preventing some guilds from sieging and playing the game. Its literally preventing them from content. Some of those guilds have been saving gold to make those bids and dont have the means to try again until they replace the gold.

Strikerouge
12-09-2016, 03:17 PM
I got a response from Celestrata on this, If you have not gotten your refund you need to send in a ticket. If you changed GM, transferred server since then, the person who won the scroll needs to send the ticket as that is what will show in the logs.

Hiredtokill
12-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Thx for response strike =D

Alphacake
12-18-2016, 12:17 AM
given how much coin these people are bidding, would trion have an obligation to help them out....i mean how many total people per cycle are we really talking about to send a refund?

Why does this look like a "lets make them do the work. If they don't msg us, the coin stays out of the game." kind of sit. Shouldn't it have been some employee's job to sit down, and send back the 60 or w/e refunds out there for their day at work? I mean what the hell. How do you justify this not just happening as part of good business practice.

How much are the scrolls going for on avg? 20k? 30? 40? thats a solid chuck of money. WTF Trino. Once again GG. You won.

Strikerouge
01-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Still waiting for the refund from our bids on Morpheus, The Archeage producers actually okayed GM Link to Refuse our refunds. This is getting ridiculous. No updates, no answers, just more promises broken.

How about some quality time in PM or on Skype, since you seem to not want to address this issue openly @Khrolan @Celestrata

Hiredtokill
01-09-2017, 07:38 PM
I think it's unfair and not right to refund some guilds, and other guilds get nothing. I think there's favoritism being played here. Isn't it simple to generate gold? and just send it to the leaders? It's already been couple months and issue is still not resolved.