PDA

View Full Version : Aranzeb Mahadevi Upgraded Harani Mansion and Island Tree House (Both Certed Already)

OMGItsDenny
11-22-2016, 04:47 PM
Upgraded Harani Mansion for sale in Queensgrove in Mahadevi right by the drop off to the docks. Fits 38-40 larders. Also comes FULLY decorated, has most regal work stations, 3 chests with some goodies, and you will likely have things to harvest since I am still using it and planting things daily.

The Tree House is on the island directly across from the Queensgrove drop off to the docks. You can load a merch ship directly from the property. I used to tree house to stage packs from the mansion and otherwise. Easily get in 3 merch loads a day.

Thanks for your interest.

OMGItsDenny
11-23-2016, 05:22 AM
Adding prices - 16k for the mansion and 3.5k for the island tree house which might be sold but I told him it is certed so first come first serve. I won't know until I get a chance to log on later. Tree house also currently has about 120g in ginseng planted and a majestic tree with 5 -1000 log harvest left worth over 100 more gold.

OMGItsDenny
11-25-2016, 01:50 PM
Mansion is full of buffalo now, tree house cactus. Majestic trees are still there!

OMGItsDenny
11-30-2016, 03:29 AM
Prices lowered. Message me if you have any questions.