PDA

View Full Version : Community Centers

Sovorack
12-06-2016, 01:44 AM
Not sure if any zone on PTS already have a T2 or even T3 Community Center. I received the fluffy houses yesterday and most likely will place them today, spread over a few zones. Few questions though:
1. Any groups of persons trying to push a zone's community center to the next tier? Need help? If you do, send me a PM here or on PTS.
2. Once a community center is T2, can it be accessed by people that aren't tagged as a resident of that specific zone?
3. If you buy seeds at a T2 seed community center, can the seeds/bundles grow in other zones that the one you bought them in? Solved by gruffen2, ty

thanks.

gruffen2
12-06-2016, 02:47 AM
the tooltip on the seed will list any zone restriction. hibiscus can only be grown in Villanelle, watermelons can only be grown in Rokhala, and so on

Sovorack
12-06-2016, 02:52 AM
the tooltip on the seed will list any zone restriction. hibiscus can only be grown in Villanelle, watermelons can only be grown in Rokhala, and so on

That's a bummer =(
Any idea if you can buy the seeds with a non-resident? Illegal farming can be a thing again =)

Macharani and cheese
12-06-2016, 02:53 AM
I have properties in Solis, Villa, Silent Forest, Falcorth, and Tigerspine atm, I been contributing to all but mostly Tigerspine but doesn's look like well get data quickly unless we pool together and push for one to get there quicker.

Macharani and cheese
12-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Im pretty sure the article said anyone can use the vendors/benches. Resident benefits are just more quests and distribution of the gold pool I think at or after T3. Im interested in trying to see how the gold pool is divvyd up. The more you contribute the more you get but just how much is that percentage we need to find out.

Sovorack
12-06-2016, 03:52 AM
I have properties in Solis, Villa, Silent Forest, Falcorth, and Tigerspine atm, I been contributing to all but mostly Tigerspine but doesn's look like well get data quickly unless we pool together and push for one to get there quicker.

Will pop a house in tigerspine, see if I can help

sobin
12-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Also looks like you can't plant the new crops in seedbeds