PDA

View Full Version : [EN][EU Fresh Start][East] <H3ntai> / Competitive PvP and Piracy

Yukkimura
12-08-2016, 08:12 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15171028_1359915120687440_796305973029370250_n.jpg ?oh=1c8622ca3b30d3047422bd82450f2ca1&oe=58F20716

Bits and pieces of our history.
We've been around for a couple of years, roaming games and leaving a mark on every single one of them. When we firstly started playing ArcheAge right after release, we've quickly became infamous across the server for recklessly murdering everyone, be it our opposing faction or other Easterner who were unlucky enough to stand in our path. After months of playing and some political agenda, we ended up merging with another guild and thus Black Lotus was founded with myself at the lead (old Black Lotus not that pathetic excuse of a guild you newer players may have noticed) and we've stayed strong (Capturing 3 castles at our strongest) until I've left for reasons I'll leave undisclosed.

What do we expect from our members?
~Activity and interest in PvP. (As we're a PvP focused guild those 2 are an important part to success)
~Ability to follow orders, sometimes with minimal knowledge of what the objective is (sometimes objectives have to be kept secret and known only to selected few as to avoid the occasional spies)
~Understanding of written and spoken English. (Communication is necessary for nearly everything)
~Getting along with other members. (H3nta is like family to us, by joining H3nta you're joining our family. While small quarrels can occur from time to time we try to keep them to minimum as to give everyone an enjoyable experience.)

If you would like to give us a shot and think we're what you're looking for then feel free to contact myself or one of our recruiters listed below about an hour or so after server are live. Hope to see you all in-game!

WORKING MICROPHONE IS A NECESSITY!

Recruiters:

Yukkimura
Kyra
Fayne
Spooky

PS. "3" will be replaced with an "e" in-game as for some reason the word started being censored on forums.

Shotta
12-08-2016, 08:35 PM
\o/ Its reborn

Its Fayne by the way

Sladarius
12-09-2016, 07:03 AM
♥♥♥♥ I chose East faction to avoid this ♥♥♥♥, can't you loli west?

Yukkimura
12-09-2016, 09:46 AM
♥♥♥♥ I chose East faction to avoid this ♥♥♥♥, can't you loli west?

Thank you for your constructive feedback, I'll redirect your query to our PvP support team and make sure that your package will be delivered on regardless of faction choices.

Now excuse me, I've got things to manage.

Sladarius
12-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Thank you for your constructive feedback, I'll redirect your query to our PvP support team and make sure that your package will be delivered on regardless of faction choices.

Sounds good, look forward to it.

Fenrisulf
12-09-2016, 09:51 AM

lol

Kenpaa
12-09-2016, 10:07 AM

I like this guy, can i join?

Yukkimura
12-09-2016, 10:11 AM

Once the servers are live, feel free to contact either myself or one of our recruiters in-game.

Tazdrago
12-09-2016, 04:28 PM

Sounds like a kid with a Edick to me..

Sunkan
12-09-2016, 05:13 PM
wow u guys still playing, nice to see. :)

xDeeCee
12-10-2016, 07:05 AM
I would love to join your impressive guild :o

Andreasie
12-10-2016, 07:06 AM
Can i join in Andreas from kyprosa

HyuuGakro
12-10-2016, 07:13 AM
wow another Castle scam inc on cats side

Doompony
12-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Well since there are already people spreading ♥♥♥♥.
Feel free to look up Anthalon / Aier forums (after merge) to get the details. He scammed 3 castles with his friends (3/4 recruit officers) and went kyprosa after. Trick was that he scammed the castles on first week of the castle tax (37k gold from first week alone), was expecting to milk it for 6 weeks, since originally first sieges were delayed. Didn't work out, he still got all the gold + 6 weeks of lord coins + 25k gold (that we gathered and paid to get the guild lead/castles back)

Feel free to ask ex-Black Lotus / Cerberus members

mardukk
12-10-2016, 07:20 AM
until I've left for reasons I'll leave undisclosed.

https://stickers.acidodivertido.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Tom-Cruise-Laugh-Haha-Telegram-Animated-Gifs-gifs.acidodivertido.com_.gif

Nice try.

How much irl money u got from last scam? Just curious.

Jasmin
12-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Yukkimura trys to scam castles again

lets see how many ppl will fall for him this time

Sunkan
12-10-2016, 07:27 AM
aww come on dont ruin their scam. let ppl farm for them. :D

Luxadia
12-10-2016, 07:43 AM
Once the servers are live, feel free to contact either myself or one of our recruiters in-game.

You will have the same username ? If you take another one , can you say it on this forum ?

Spoooky
12-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Salt i smell salt,doompony dont you have another job to lose with your gypsy?

ImDatFayne
12-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Oh great Doompony and his trusty tech support white knights are here trashing on the forums.

HyuuGakro
12-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Salt ? what salt? we just are the predicting the future from what happened in past

Yukkimura
12-10-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm glad my haters are still up and about.
Nice seeing you again guys, still spreading your rumors around I see, glad to see that part of my competitions are still just teenager. Hope to see you all in game.
PS. DP - You should leave your Aier drama behind considering you'll now be playing with every other server community, otherwise you will simply make yourself look like a clown.

To anyone interested in joining, I'll post my character name on here once servers are up and running. I may be an hour or so late due to real life stuff.

Doompony
12-10-2016, 07:56 AM
Don't try to substitute parts now. Its facts

Yukkimura
12-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Facts straight from Russia

HyuuGakro
12-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Facts straight from Russia

funny to see how desperately you are trying to suppress your scaming history

Doompony
12-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Well there are still enough players left from Aier, even those who were present in the guild at a time. We all remember gathering gold to re-buy own guild and all.

Cleverly played with your whole "I just want a horse" story during guild merge, clearly our mistake on not knowing all mechanics of how castles are held and what income they posses.

But in the end, gl with guild, just giving a shout out to people to not invest gold or whatever into another project of people proven not to be trustworthy

HyuuGakro
12-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Peace Out From the REAL BLACK LOTUS

Spoooky
12-10-2016, 08:14 AM
if your going to say he scammed which he didnt, you all just didnt get to spend the money on what useless crap you wanted to spend it on so you got butthurt dont get it twisted. craplotus

Doompony
12-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Oh and to add to their story, the same black lotus that held all the castles, up until the server merge. Where you were one of 3 leaders, since noone cared for guild lead position, merged of 3 guilds - ♥♥♥♥♥♥ / Salty Seaman and Exiles
That is where 3 leaders came from, we decided that raid lead / bank stays on me, lead stays on you.
So the whole backstory is a bit of a lie too. So be careful about provided information.

if your going to say he scammed which he didnt, you all just didnt get to spend the money on what useless crap you wanted to spend it on so you got butthurt dont get it twisted. craplotus

You mean the fact that he spent entire guild fund on you and him and then went kyprosa? xD Yeah, sure, it is like that. Funny how nothing went missing with me handling the bank afterwards.

People in the topic - be warned.

p.s. Fayne surprised to see you among those lol, enjoy the fresh start (no blame on this guy, he was nice and helpful)

Yukkimura
12-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Well there are still enough players left from Aier, even those who were present in the guild at a time. We all remember gathering gold to re-buy own guild and all.

Cleverly played with your whole "I just want a horse" story during guild merge, clearly our mistake on not knowing all mechanics of how castles are held and what income they posses.

But in the end, gl with guild, just giving a shout out to people to not invest gold or whatever into another project of people proven not to be trustworthy

You're still dragging a trail of Aier drama behind your back, 2 years after you pulled your greatest guild-steal in your gaming history and probably the greatest thing you've achieved in your life, explains why you're so hung up on it.

Although sadly for you, after I've left the game, given time alot of people realized what you've done and what kind of person you really were, so your attempts to stir up drama in a recruitment thread on a brand new server seem to be mostly pointless and seem like a childish outcry for attention and nothing more.

Now if you could excuse yourself and your few remaining peons out of a recruitment thread of another guild that has nothing to do with you, I'll see you in-game and hope for some good fights to come.

Doompony
12-10-2016, 08:19 AM
You're still dragging a trail of Aier drama behind your back, 2 years after you pulled your greatest guild-steal in your gaming history and probably the greatest thing you've achieved in your life, explains why you're so hung up on it.

Although sadly for you, after I've left the game, given time alot of people realized what you've done and what kind of person you really were, so your attempts to stir up drama in a recruitment thread on a brand new server seem to be mostly pointless and seem like a childish outcry for attention and nothing more.

Now if you could excuse yourself and your few remaining peons out of a recruitment thread of another guild that has nothing to do with you, I'll see you in-game and hope for some good fights to come.

Guild steal, from what? The guild that I was leading? From a guild that I merged? Most ♥♥♥♥♥♥ members were kicked. Guild held the castles and had all content on farm, so exactly what did you achieve? I remember till now that there were 150 people doing the auroria castle rush. You were there as a pack carrier. It was Shinjiro/Sesalos who were preparing items with us and watching streams and preparing houses / miners and all those things. Don't try to blindside people over here again, but throwing empty accusations

There were a lot of people involved in the castle capture, not only you. So drop your ego a notch, don't claim other people work.

mardukk
12-10-2016, 08:20 AM
hope for some good fights to come.

Yeah we will farm you. Not because we got scammed (my group wasn't even in haranya faction then), but just because we hate scammers and cheaters :)

You are prime target my friend :^)

Spoooky
12-10-2016, 08:25 AM
I talked with shinjiro and he didnt even like you doom =/. but it is funny that you are here after 2 years still stuck on something that transpired 2 years ago in a game, and in a guild you were not the leader of? but i hope to see you all in game. games are ment to have fun. and have fun we shall

PiktasDede
12-10-2016, 08:47 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15171028_1359915120687440_796305973029370250_n.jpg ?oh=1c8622ca3b30d3047422bd82450f2ca1&oe=58F20716

Bits and pieces of our history.
We've been around for a couple of years, roaming games and leaving a mark on every single one of them. When we firstly started playing ArcheAge right after release, we've quickly became infamous across the server for recklessly murdering everyone, be it our opposing faction or other Easterner who were unlucky enough to stand in our path. After months of playing and some political agenda, we ended up merging with another guild and thus Black Lotus was founded with myself at the lead (old Black Lotus not that pathetic excuse of a guild you newer players may have noticed) and we've stayed strong (Capturing 3 castles at our strongest) until I've left for reasons I'll leave undisclosed.

What do we expect from our members?
~Activity and interest in PvP. (As we're a PvP focused guild those 2 are an important part to success)
~Ability to follow orders, sometimes with minimal knowledge of what the objective is (sometimes objectives have to be kept secret and known only to selected few as to avoid the occasional spies)
~Understanding of written and spoken English. (Communication is necessary for nearly everything)
~Getting along with other members. (H3nta is like family to us, by joining H3nta you're joining our family. While small quarrels can occur from time to time we try to keep them to minimum as to give everyone an enjoyable experience.)

If you would like to give us a shot and think we're what you're looking for then feel free to contact myself or one of our recruiters listed below about an hour or so after server are live. Hope to see you all in-game!

WORKING MICROPHONE IS A NECESSITY!

Recruiters:

Yukkimura
Kiramisa
Fayne
Spooky

PS. "3" will be replaced with an "e" in-game as for some reason the word started being censored on forums.

hey the scammer is back :D

Rampart
12-10-2016, 08:57 AM
jukimura pedał

Spoooky
12-10-2016, 09:02 AM
dont think anyone said anything about your wife or house 0.o?

Doompony
12-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Spoooky it was on reddit even

edit: I might be actually wrong and it came later, still annoying lol