PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge: Revelation packs now available

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-10-2016, 05:50 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/12/revelation_packs_blog.jpg

A new update means new packs, and we have a few changes to how packs are handled!

Starting with Revelation, we’re splitting packs into two groups: A pack made for those on Legacy Servers, and a pack for those who are participating in our Fresh Start server.

Each pack is outfitted with items appropriate for each server’s community, and the two types of packs will differ in content. More importantly, Fresh Start Packs cannot be purchased for Legacy accounts, and Legacy packs cannot be purchased for Fresh Start accounts. When you log into our website, your account will determine what item packs will be shown to you, and you’ll only be able to purchase packs that work with your account.

To view all of the packs we have to offer, make sure to drop by our official packs page, right here (http://www.trionworlds.com/en/archeage/?page_id=24#packs)!

Orio
12-10-2016, 06:24 AM
Hello.

On previous stream was mentioned that Zebra in the new pack (for fresh start servers) will have base speed of 9.0m/s and NOT 10.0m/s as legacy ones. Please put this information into web page with pack, to avoid confusion.

(or correct me if its not the case)

Edit:
Thank you.

Vixenne
12-10-2016, 06:52 AM
Celestra,

Can you explain what is the use of the Vocation Tonics in 3.0 ?

Thank you.

Awthentik
12-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Just wondering if ill be able to purchase a Fresh Start Pack this upcoming thursday when I get paid or does it have to be right now before server release.

ChubbyOwnz
12-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Just wondering if ill be able to purchase a Fresh Start Pack this upcoming thursday when I get paid or does it have to be right now before server release.

I still haven't been able to buy one. After this horrible launch I am still trying to spend money on their game, and they basically haven't given me a way to do so, how pathetic is that? Then I DC'd over 17 times today when getting in after 3 hours in queue, and the last time I got kicked it forced me into queue and I have been in queue for an hour, and have barely moved 60 positions.

I'd say take my money, but its pretty clear by the past 36 hours that Trion doesn't use money as a currency anymore, they use their 'customers' tears and wasted time.

Bell
12-12-2016, 06:50 AM
Out of curiosity, might I point out that the picture in the original post shows 7 total packs, one with a very large green glider. However, there are only 6 total packs.

Also...

"When you log into our website, your account will determine what item packs will be shown to you"

False. It shows you all packs regardless. You just can't press purchase on the packs you can't buy.