PDA

View Full Version : Trion Creators, we challenge YOU to show us what you got!

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-10-2016, 07:31 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/05/ascension_live_blog.jpg

Fresh Start Servers: A time of peace, tranquility andÖ okay, we canít even make it through that sentence with a straight face.

When ArcheAge: Revelation hits on December 10, we expect to see some COMPETITION. We want blood in the conflict zones, properties being built, ships being sailed, and Auroria being claimed. Creators: Itís time for you to show us what you got.

The Challenge

Starting on December 10 and ending on January 10, weíre running a special set of challenges for our Trion Creators. Not a Creator yet? Apply to the program today at http://www.trionworlds.com/creators!

It you complete one of the below challenges, screenshot it or link us a video of your accomplishments and send it to creators@trionworlds.com (mailto:creators@trionworlds.com) with the subject ďArcheAge Creator Competition.Ē In your email, please include which objectives youíve completed.

The Objectives AreÖ

The Stream Team: Awarded to the top 5 Trion Creators to Twitch stream ArcheAge the longest during the competition. To enter, stream on Twitch from Dec. 10 to Jan 10 and include your Twitch channel with your submission email.
Dance Dance Revelation: Awarded to the top 3 Trion Creators with the most entertaining music video. The video must be longer than 30 seconds and include content from the Revelation update.
Art Age: Awarded to the top 3 Trion Creators with the most creative fan art chosen by the team.
Iím On A Boat: Awarded to the first 3 Trion Creators to build a Merchant Ship on a fresh start server. To enter, include a screenshot of your Merchant Ship and your shipís stat screen to prove ownership with your submission email.
House Hunter: Awarded to the first 3 Trion Creators to build a Manor on a fresh start server. To enter, include a screenshot of your Manor with your submission email, as well as a screenshot of your houseís nameplate screen.

Prizes
Every Creator who participates in the contest will earn a rank on their Creator titles. If you donít have a title, youíll be awarded the first title in the series: ďA-list.Ē Keep participating and your title will continue to rank up to Idol, and then the top level, VIP.

First place winners will receive an Archeum Revelation Pack on your choice of Legacy or Fresh Start servers, and a collection of sweet costumes called the ďAmary Winter Collection.Ē

Second through fifth place winners will each take home an Archeum Revelation pack on the server of your choice.

For the full contest rules, click here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?301094). Good luck in your efforts Ė we canít wait to share them with the world!

SparxIsGrounded
12-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Alright now I'm pretty hyped for this :D you know me and video contests ;)

Probably cant do the stream one though because work :( Most I can try is like a day and a half straight D:

Good luck all though!

nedrapter
12-10-2016, 08:04 AM
So for the Dance Dance Revelation section, what kind of music shall the video have to avoid copyright issues?

Rinalee
12-10-2016, 08:06 AM
I hope i'll be a creator hahaha. I'll probably participate to the Dance Dance Revelation and/or Art Age.

SparxIsGrounded
12-10-2016, 08:20 AM
So for the Dance Dance Revelation section, what kind of music shall the video have to avoid copyright issues?

There's loads of copyright free music channels on youtube that you can check out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_aEa8K-EOJ3D6gOs7HcyNg - Nocopyrightsounds

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsiK-HM_V7qgwwAt6dxGoQ - Music for Vlogs, No Copyright

I'm too lazy to find more but thats a few I use

Admir
12-10-2016, 10:07 AM
I still cant apply to Trion Creators , becouse when u applying its not accepting my youtube channel url ,only twitch links and im a youtuber not livestreamer , please enable so that youtubers can also sing up for your Trion Creators options.

Plated
12-10-2016, 10:33 AM
That an amazing thing to participate in such event!
But Celestrata can you please give me my Video Title that i won 5 months ago?
i sent several email to CM and i feel like im being ignored...

i am begging you to receive what i have worked for.

SparxIsGrounded
12-10-2016, 10:29 PM
For the streaming one, I've been streaming since the servers opened for about 10 hours or something now, but it's in segments cuz i needed to restart the stream and I work during the week, is the streaming part of the challenge inclusive of all streamig you do from today til the end time?

Percy
12-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Anywhere I can update information about my application for the program? I applied in July, got replied in August that I just needed my audience to grow (and got sent a beta code for Atlas Reactor). I'd love to participate (especially in the art one ^^)

Lust in Game
12-17-2016, 01:41 PM
Hello i was wondering how to become a creator? I've clicked the link do to so but the webpage is either overloaded or broken as it wont allow me to sign up. I am intrested in these type of competitions and would love to participate.

Tylarth
12-18-2016, 10:33 AM
That an amazing thing to participate in such event!
But Celestrata can you please give me my Video Title that i won 5 months ago?
i sent several email to CM and i feel like im being ignored...

i am begging you to receive what i have worked for.

Resolved yet? i know AA doesn't fully honour messed up ingame events and messes up launches, but to not honour their own creative promotions is just exploiting players.

BIGGYLUV
12-18-2016, 02:37 PM
Trion, I challenge you to get your game running correctly.

ninpon78
12-18-2016, 06:07 PM
I challenge you to get the game to just able to log in, but I know that is way to much to ask for.

Smooth Criminal
12-18-2016, 06:15 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/05/ascension_live_blog.jpg

Fresh Start Servers: A time of peace, tranquility and… okay, we can’t even make it through that sentence with a straight face.

When ArcheAge: Revelation hits on December 10, we expect to see some COMPETITION. We want blood in the conflict zones, properties being built, ships being sailed, and Auroria being claimed. Creators: It’s time for you to show us what you got.

The Challenge

Starting on December 10 and ending on January 10, we’re running a special set of challenges for our Trion Creators. Not a Creator yet? Apply to the program today at http://www.trionworlds.com/creators!

It you complete one of the below challenges, screenshot it or link us a video of your accomplishments and send it to creators@trionworlds.com (mailto:creators@trionworlds.com) with the subject “ArcheAge Creator Competition.” In your email, please include which objectives you’ve completed.

The Objectives Are…

The Stream Team: Awarded to the top 5 Trion Creators to Twitch stream ArcheAge the longest during the competition. To enter, stream on Twitch from Dec. 10 to Jan 10 and include your Twitch channel with your submission email.
Dance Dance Revelation: Awarded to the top 3 Trion Creators with the most entertaining music video. The video must be longer than 30 seconds and include content from the Revelation update.
Art Age: Awarded to the top 3 Trion Creators with the most creative fan art chosen by the team.
I’m On A Boat: Awarded to the first 3 Trion Creators to build a Merchant Ship on a fresh start server. To enter, include a screenshot of your Merchant Ship and your ship’s stat screen to prove ownership with your submission email.
House Hunter: Awarded to the first 3 Trion Creators to build a Manor on a fresh start server. To enter, include a screenshot of your Manor with your submission email, as well as a screenshot of your house’s nameplate screen.

Prizes
Every Creator who participates in the contest will earn a rank on their Creator titles. If you don’t have a title, you’ll be awarded the first title in the series: “A-list.” Keep participating and your title will continue to rank up to Idol, and then the top level, VIP.

First place winners will receive an Archeum Revelation Pack on your choice of Legacy or Fresh Start servers, and a collection of sweet costumes called the “Amary Winter Collection.”

Second through fifth place winners will each take home an Archeum Revelation pack on the server of your choice.

For the full contest rules, click here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?301094). Good luck in your efforts – we can’t wait to share them with the world!

HI! i have build my manor on Prophecy EU fresh. and wanted to be a part of the competition you guys have going on for creators.

sadly my app was never answered like many others.

ill post the picture here if it helps in any way.

https://gyazo.com/2dab04780779ef07cfcb9d3cfed27a5f

hope i somehow still got a chance >.<

also since the pics never usually works for me in post heres the direct link to it
https://gyazo.com/2dab04780779ef07cfcb9d3cfed27a5f

TheChoi
12-19-2016, 12:10 AM
Could you please extend the deadline for this contest and also contact applicants? I realize you guys had to put applications and the program related correspondence on the backburner to handle the server fiasco.... but I really want to be a part of the creator program AND participate in this in my own way. I don't feel like the application let me explain exactly what I want to do with the program because I fall under a weird non-standard content provider. I would really really really appreciate someone reaching out to me directly so what I want to do as part of the creator program can be explained and discussed. I really hope the Creator Program isn't as binary as 'Are you a streamer/youtuber or run an game info site?'. I really want to be involved in my own unique way.

Scazy
12-19-2016, 06:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oeIxHmi.jpg

SparxIsGrounded
01-01-2017, 08:06 AM
Yo!

Part of my video will contain exerts from the opening video showing Nui opening the hereafter to the continents, I was just curious if this is allowed since I'm paranoid. It is about 30 seconds of footage in a 3 and a half minute long video if that helps :)

coltraz
01-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Booooo, Hissss....

Irrstern
01-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Sadly this Issue mentioned before wich resulted in a negative direction for me. Isnt still fixed....

Tried to Sign Up in 4 different Browsers(Chrome,Firefox,Microsoft Edge,Opera) now maybe People from EU cant Sign in...seems like it because i cant even Sign in...sad. I really wanted to make some nice stream to AA but ya see...still cant sign in and that issue got reported since day one :(

SparxIsGrounded
01-02-2017, 10:05 AM
I don't mean to be rude ofc, but not being a creator doesn't impact your ability to stream o/

Irrstern
01-03-2017, 07:15 PM
I don't mean to be rude ofc, but not being a creator doesn't impact your ability to stream o/

i stream it but im not creator so if trion is too lazy to fix the stuff then im too lazy to stream archeage more so they can grab new customersy 4 free :D

Trion_Mobi
01-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Hey everyone, hope you all enjoyed the holidays! Thank you all for your contest email entries so far and you can sign-up to become a Trion Creator here: https://www.trionworlds.com/creators

If you are experiencing trouble signing up to be a Creator or already applied but have not gotten accepted, please contact me at creators@trionworlds.com with a link to your content channel. Creator emails are sent to your Glyph login email, which may be different than the Creator contact email you signed up with, be sure to check those emails about your status in the Creator program.

The streaming objective includes all streams of ArcheAge on Twitch during the contest time frame, Dec 10 to Jan 10. It does not have to be from one consecutive long stream, it's based on your total time streaming ArcheAge during that time frame. The music video objective must have non-copyright music, be at least 30 seconds long, and include something from Revelation (Dwarf or Warborn are good examples to show).

Thanks! -Mobi

SparxIsGrounded
01-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Hey everyone, hope you all enjoyed the holidays! Thank you all for your contest email entries so far and you can sign-up to become a Trion Creator here: https://www.trionworlds.com/creators

If you are experiencing trouble signing up to be a Creator or already applied but have not gotten accepted, please contact me at creators@trionworlds.com with a link to your content channel. Creator emails are sent to your Glyph login email, which may be different than the Creator contact email you signed up with, be sure to check those emails about your status in the Creator program.

The streaming objective includes all streams of ArcheAge on Twitch during the contest time frame, Dec 10 to Jan 10. It does not have to be from one consecutive long stream, it's based on your total time streaming ArcheAge during that time frame. The music video objective must have non-copyright music, be at least 30 seconds long, and include something from Revelation (Dwarf or Warborn are good examples to show).

Thanks! -Mobi

I literally just sent mine off :D