PDA

View Full Version : "Fresh Start"

pyzx
12-11-2016, 08:34 AM
In around 12 to 13 Years, I never saw a Company that ♥♥♥♥ed up as often as Trion did and then got the boldness to ban Players that say anything against them (not even insult them) on the Forum.
You had so many chances to learn how to Release a "new" Server but instead you do the same thing over and over again.
To be honest i dont even know why People still throw money at you guys...
When Archeage first launched you had the chance to do something great with a game that didnt have any competition in the western market, but instead you decided to milk the money out of it.

I realy hoped that the 3.0 Freshstart server would be different but all i can say right now its pretty much the same
you cant even call it freshstart server because most of the people that were lucky enough to get in at the start are already 50 when there are so many that couldnt even play for more than 1 hour because of the insane que times and the game crashing after getting in. I wont even mention the insance ♥♥♥♥ up with the NA server

Even thought i wont get an answer to any of the questions i will still ask

-Why for the love of god cant you expand the population of the freshstart server?
-Why dont you have a save Que or a Crash protection where player can join again at the same que place they got dc´ed if they do it in like 5minutes after the dc
-why wont you adress the insane que times? im sitting in que since 10am GMT (started at ~480)
after around 6 and a half hour im at 130 with like 30 places moving per hour
-why did you disable the AFK kick timer? even if some people did some stuff to not get kicked it would be so much better at the launch..

thats pretty much it and im pretty sure i will get banned for this or atleas get a warning but im so pissed..
and to all the white knights that will come, pls dont even try to defend them

Aeowin39
12-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Here a post from Archeage Twitter from Yesterday:

"Adventurers, we have put Prophecy to 300% capacity over normal and we will continue to add more players as the server allows."

All I can think about is......

http://julipagemorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Triple-facePalm.jpg

pyzx
12-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Here a post from Archeage Twitter from Yesterday:

"Adventurers, we have put Prophecy to 300% capacity over normal and we will continue to add more players as the server allows."

All I can think about is......

http://julipagemorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Triple-facePalm.jpg

I was in the Que when they posted this yesterday and it changed nothing..
The only time the que speed up was around the time the NA server Should go online (3pm PST)

btw if i would tell you pigs can fly would you believe me?

Arah
12-11-2016, 09:57 AM
I think they don't want to invest in new servers because the population will inevitably shrink after some time.
Although I'm not sure if it's worth repelling so many players right from the start.
I feel that the balance is WAY off.

One thing for sure: they keep building their reputation :]

Mormegil
12-11-2016, 10:21 AM
They would probably have more players on 2 fresh servers than the legacy ones combined, even 1 fresh server probably have more players than all legacies together.

JSilvester
12-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Do you think they just flicked a switch and the server went to 300% capacity? Of course it didnt just magically speed up queue when they posted on twitter.