PDA

View Full Version : I almost thought about returning to Archeage. Almost.

Altimar
12-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Yesterday we were linking nostalgic screenshots on Discord. Prior I was completely against returning to Archeage, because doing the same thing and expecting the same results...

But I remembered how fun it was in the beginning of AA. Then reading the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about them splitting the fresh start servers...Trino strikes again.

ReyRey
12-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Splitting the fresh start servers was a great idea. They should have announced it from the beginning. If you were to see the que on both servers you would have loved it also.. Now not learning from the pass is what should hold you back.. I love this game but this company keeps making the same mistakes.. but this game is soo good lol.. Trion is like a bad drug dealer, they are horrible but the drug is sooo good

Demox
12-15-2016, 04:53 AM
it's probably the only good decision they made, if they stayed with one server then it would have been a ♥♥♥♥ing catastophe, queue for each server is long enough as it is

XXip
12-16-2016, 10:46 AM
After feeling what being in a queue feels like, you would be thankful for those 2 servers. I recommend playing on FS servers after it gets fixed cause RN, when I log in, I have the fun I don't have on legacy for a while. Reds everywhere, ♥♥♥♥on of stuff to do, maps being constantly pushed to war, it's really good :)

Semreh
12-16-2016, 12:19 PM
im glad that they split the fresh start servers
players have no problem with housing
this update made the game as newbie friendly as possible especially on vengeance