PDA

View Full Version : <Black Rose Syndicate> [Vengeance - Fresh Start][NA][West] [PVP-RP-PVE]

DevlynnM
12-11-2016, 03:30 PM
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i419/damian_crossGL/Recruit.png (http://blackrose-aa.guildlaunch.com/)

Guild Basis (RP Info)

The Black Rose Syndicate is now hiring new agents to help with day to day operations. If there’s profit to be made in Erenor, we intend to be involved. While overlapping some aspects of the Blue Salt, the Black Rose Syndicate has chosen to divert from the path of peaceful business and instead throw its full support behind the Nuian Nation and it’s many races. Agents of the BRS range from Farmers, fishers, traders, and craftsman to directly confrontational Fighters, Magic-users, Scouts, and Mercenaries. We will support and defend Nuia and its people by land or by sea.

Guild Activities

Fishing, Farming, Trading: We are here to enjoy the game and all its aspects, while *hopefully* making a profit. We plan on one, if not a few, central locations for land ownership and support of the local community centers in these areas.

PVP and PVE content: While not required, we are not a ‘Carebear’ only guild and will be engaging in PVP aspects of the game as well, as a group, if not, a raiding force. The core members will be working to gear up and welcome any to join us.

Role-Play: As part of the community we intend to build; we are very open to RP among guild members. Core members have been RPing for 10+ years in other games and communities. RP based buildings can be built and maintained for guild members so long as there is interest and support.

Play Your Way: Whether you focus on the quieter side of the game or the you enjoy a straight up fight, we have a place for you. ArcheAge has a lot to offer, and many of us enjoy several aspects of the game.

Guild Rules

Age 18+ (Mature): We’re not filthy, but we’re definitely not clean.
Active at least 3-4 times weekly: We want to know you as more than a name.
Discord Server: Required for PVP content (at least to listen in).
Green-Friendly: We avoid confrontation with other Nuian players when possible but will not back down from a fight if the other side deserves to be cut down.

Other Info

The leaders of the BRS are veterans of many games and have participated in all aspects of play from PVP to RP to hardcore PVE Raiding. We enjoy it all and we want to experience it with you. We may not fit into any one guild mold, but intend to explore as many as we can for those that enjoy those aspects. We are not the hardcore PVP guild or the Pure RP guild and will never try to sell ourselves as either.

While we accept members of all nationalities and time zones we do have a few guidelines. Members must speak and type English at least passably. Communication is key in so many aspects of gameplay that this is a must.

The guild is EST based. While all members are welcome to participate in events, if and when planned, will likely revolve around the evening EST hours. So UKers, this is gonna be late night to the wee hours of morning and for the PST side, early afternoon to evening. Y’all can still get to bed at a reasonable hour. If more members join or want to run their own events at different times this is always a welcome possibility so long as the majority of the guild is not excluded.

Contact Info

Visit our Guild website for more information.
blackrose-aa.guildlaunch.com (PM Devlynn_Mortesse or Damien_Cross on the website with questions)

PM Devlynn on the ArcheAge forums - please note, original post by DevlynnM (old account) and PMs may not be seen as quickly there.

Olwyna
12-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Looking forward to the new beginnings and once settled the RP !

Grimsley
12-11-2016, 04:56 PM
do you guys have a discord channel set up?

DevlynnM
12-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Yes we do, send me a PM here or on our guild website if you're interested in chatting with us!

Devlynn
12-13-2016, 09:14 AM
The original post has been edit'd (or will be shortly) The person to PM for information changed from DevlynnM to Devlynn. I'll still try and check the old account too from time to time, but hoping this reply gives people the heads up!

Popz
12-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Just joined! Great guild!! +1

UntoldMyth
01-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Still looking for awesome people :)

Belewyn1779
01-13-2017, 09:09 AM
::bump:: for a solid guild with some great leaders. Pleasant working with them in all dealings thus far ♡

UntoldMyth
01-31-2017, 05:58 AM
Still looking for people that agree with our guild charter on our website! Please contact Devlynn in game for more information, if you need it.

Bear5peed
01-31-2017, 06:34 AM
thats a ballsy website url

UntoldMyth
01-31-2017, 10:34 AM
'brs' doesn't always mean Brazilians, buuut I can see where you are coming from ::contemplates changing the URL::

xCROv
01-31-2017, 10:54 AM
Yall played BDO?

UntoldMyth
01-31-2017, 03:53 PM
Some of us did, but not for too long.

Belewyn1779
02-02-2017, 02:14 PM
BDO was just bleh. I was with WP on Uno and can say that even though the graphics impressed and the combat system was pretty smooth, the overall experience failed to deliver as well as Archeage has...thus my return :)